+ Reply to Thread
Page 208 of 245 FirstFirst ... 108 158 198 206 207 208 209 210 218 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,160 of 4881

Thread: Game of Thrones (tv show thread)

Default Re: Game of Thrones (tv show thread)

A while ago when listening to One Piece song sung by the characters, I thought to myself how could would it be for occidental series to do something like this.
    And the other day I come accross Games of Thrones The Musical, omg I didn't know how much I wanted this. And I am surprised that I didn't learn about it earlier.

the preview looks nice and all, but looking for an alliance with Cercei, uughh... that's an awful idea.

Discovered Stowaway MajinArekkusu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Monquito View Post
    the preview looks nice and all, but looking for an alliance with Cercei, uughh... that's an awful idea.
    Exactly, just wipe her from the face of the earth and then deal with the walkers, cause you know she is gonna backstab you the moment she gets a chance. And she doesn't give a damn that there are walkers and undead.
    To support Viz and SHUEISHAs MANGA Plus service hosting all Jump manga for FREE, WORLDWIDE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version.

-Dick... I like that
    -I bet you do

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by RamistaR View Post
    A while ago when listening to One Piece song sung by the characters, I thought to myself how could would it be for occidental series to do something like this.
    I like to remember Tyrion's song after each significant death. Still going strong.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

So I'm not if I said so last week but the plan to chase a zombie with this limited party with little equipment and with this kind of weather was a really baf one. And it end up with the army of the dead gaining a dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by Strawhat Chan View Post
    Why aim for the flying dragon instead of the one sitting closer to him and doing nothing?
    because the one sitting and doing nothing is more likely to notice, block out the spear throw, then burn him to death than a distracted flying one far away .
    seriously guys? why nitpick such minor things?

People believing Jon and Daenerys have plot armor now....
    Every nation gets the government it deserves.---- Joseph de Maistre

Jon and Dany have had plot armor for a while now.

If coming back to life isn't plot armor, I don't know what is.

The mosh pit of the dead, the 2 meetings with the Night king, being actually killed. That is plot armor.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

This episode pretty much yelled at our face "Daenerys is gonna die !!!!!! FIND A SUCCESSOR !!!!! "

and yeah uh I guess the other guy is Azor Ahai after all.

Quote Originally Posted by MajinArekkusu View Post
    I think the hype is more on the Clegane brothers bowl than Brienne v Hound rematch.^^
    yeah I don't really care about a rematch, just wanna see Clegane saying cunt again

The Cleganebowl would be nice too, but I don't see why they would fight. Maybe a my champion vs your champion thing ? just for the sake of it ? First Brienne vs the Mountain ? she loses, and and Sandor moves his ass and wins?
    Spoiler:
    also Sandor becomes Azor Ahai

In a world with psychics, how can you trust prophecy? How can the "burn your child alive" religion the true one? How can both the red god and the old gods be real?

The prophecy was most likely sent by bran to try and get someone moving or the night king himself to fuck over the other side.
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Quote Originally Posted by Hanz View Post
    because the one sitting and doing nothing is more likely to notice, block out the spear throw, then burn him to death than a distracted flying one far away .
    seriously guys? why nitpick such minor things?
    We nitpick, because they put themselves into that trap of how they staged the whole scene with the NK clearly aiming at a nonmoving dragon with the ENTIRE party on board. He could have taken them out easily, he even aimed at them at first. So it's on the creators to stage it better and not allow such complaints to be made in the first place.
    To support Viz and SHUEISHAs MANGA Plus service hosting all Jump manga for FREE, WORLDWIDE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.

And also could be solved, and made better, by viserion taking the bullet for the team.
    SW-4128-8032-0729

We nitpick, because they put themselves into that trap of how they staged the whole scene with the NK clearly aiming at a nonmoving dragon with the ENTIRE party on board. He could have taken them out easily, he even aimed at them at first. So it's on the creators to stage it better and not allow such complaints to be made in the first place.
    drogon was very close to the night king, he could notice the spear coming at him, block it and retaliate with a juicy fire breath at the night king.
    viserion however was close enough to be hit with a spear, yet far enough not to retaliate should the spear miss him. plus, he was distracted.

The showrunners just wanted to show a dragon crashing on the ground for drama

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    In a world with psychics, how can you trust prophecy?
    But aren't people coming back to life ???? I mean Jon and Beric

How can the "burn your child alive" religion the true one?
    lol, why not ?
    And I wasn't Stannis just not Azor Ahai ?

How can both the red god and the old gods be real?
    Why are the old gods real?

The prophecy was most likely sent by bran to try and get someone moving or the night king himself to fuck over the other side.
    Why is it this much likely ?

More likely than a god who claims that everyone who doesn't follow him must burn, and yet selects a super special awesome human to lead them and kill the ice people.

The old gods aren't gods, its the will of the children of the forest living thorough the woods and animals. Just like Jon and Dondarion's will live through their own bodies. Or the ice king's will inhabits the wights.
    SW-4128-8032-0729

The old gods aren't gods, its the will of the children of the forest living thorough the woods and animals. Just like Jon and Dondarion's will live through their own bodies.
    So they came back to life because of the power of friendship or the D. (not dick, but the OnePiece thing--- not trying to confuse anyone) or something like that ?
    I'm sorry my knowledge of the GoT-mythology is limited.

The reason we were given for dondarion coming back is that the lord of light raised him thorough Thoros, 7 times. Each time less of himself remains.

What you are calling "the power of friendship" for some reason, is warging, something that we have already seen time and again on the series, what difference there is in warging a wolf, or a tree or your own dead body?
    SW-4128-8032-0729

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kw-XQ0GR5M
    That's a very edgy review

also, "edgy-youtube-guy anticipating the bad comments on his video" is edgy youtube cliché guy

Might as well have argued "uh why didn't the WhiteWalkers just jumped across the water??? or just swam ? two wights tried to pull Tormund into the water, so I guess they were swimming...or what about throwing rocks ????? Clegane could do it, the Night King seems to have a very powerful arm, he could do better"

What you are calling "the power of friendship" for some reason, is warging, something that we have already seen time and again on the series, what difference there is in warging a wolf, or a tree or your own dead body?
    Is Jon a warg now ? And the difference is that Jon was dead maybe.

Anyway, didn't the lord of light brought Jon back to life then ?
    Last edited by Nilitch; August 21st, 2017 at 06:15 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information