+ Reply to Thread
Page 207 of 245 FirstFirst ... 107 157 197 205 206 207 208 209 217 ... LastLast
Results 4,121 to 4,140 of 4881

Thread: Game of Thrones (tv show thread)

Default Re: Game of Thrones (tv show thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Hanz View Post
    Spoiler:
    once again the whitewalkers inhuman strength is shown, and it is badass. no man can fling a spear that high and with enough force to penetrate dragon skin. even the scorpio barely injured drogon.
    it's a shame that rhaegal had to die but it needed to be done i guess, to show how dangerous is the nightking. he alone did what the lannisters failed to do with just his bare hands, and whats even more crazy is that he wanted to kill the other dragons too! one dragon is not enough for him.
    im interested about the revived rhaegal now, will he spit fire? because we know that fire is the enemy of the whitewalkers and i don't think a creature revived by them will be able to manipulate it.
    also, i really want to see the nightking when he invades eastwatch while riding on rhaegal.
    Spoiler:
    i would assume it was Vyserion and not Rhaegab that was killed

Spoiler:
    I assume that the blue-eye-dragon will destroy the wall. Next chapter will be about showcasing the kidnapped WhiteWalker to the world and getting a cliffhanger of the NightKing crossing the wall, or maybe there will be a battle against the Night's Watch.
    Every nation gets the government it deserves.---- Joseph de Maistre

Discovered Stowaway MajinArekkusu's Avatar

Spoiler:

Sure is hilarious as hell. Btw, not a new episode spoiler just a big jpeg regarding got in general.^^
    To support Viz and SHUEISHAs MANGA Plus service hosting all Jump manga for FREE, WORLDWIDE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version.

Evidently being a servant of the Lord of Light comes with the perks of moving at the speed of light

What's the island on the top left again ?

Bear Island, Lady Mornont's dark and twisted abode.

To be fair, I think Night King was waiting for winter. And maybe a way to destroy/pass the wall.

Spoiler:
    I was very disappointed with the character acting for the Night King. I wish they had given him some smug-ass facial expressions.
    She/Her
    Want to be a girl? Click here!
    What's gender dysphoria, you ask? Click here to find out!

Quote Originally Posted by Yuugi's Black Magician View Post
    Spoiler:
    I was very disappointed with the character acting for the Night King. I wish they had given him some smug-ass facial expressions.
    Spoiler:
    I was curios when he talk later... I mean talk as a human lol

Spoiler:
    his silence is far more frightening than whatever dialogue he could be given. characters with no clear goal and stoic demeanor are quite mystifying.
    in his mind, humans probably doesn't deserve his words and he has nothing to say to them. they're just creatures that he despises and wants to rid from "his" world.

Quote Originally Posted by MajinArekkusu View Post
    Spoiler:
    The real question though is, did the Nk know the dragons would come somehow and waited without doing anything, or did he only have a limited ice spear supply, so he saved them up. Cause he could have easily just chugged them at the 7 Westerosi Samurai anytime during the twitter message to Dany and her quick ride to them.
    Spoiler:
    He started attacking them before the dragons even appeared, and started killing them off. So no.

Plus I don't see why he wouldn't kill the man who killed off two White Walkers already. Why aim for the flying dragon instead of the one sitting closer to him and doing nothing?

oh holy gods, I've just noticed that Clegane will meet Brienne of fucking Torth at King's Landing again ! Brienne is heading there because Sansa sent her, and Clegane is bringing the WhiteWalker.

The HYPE train is BACK !!!!!!!!!!

Also, Brienne is heading King's Landing with the Lannister sword... uh not safe Brienne, really not. Cersei might kill her.
    Last edited by Nilitch; August 21st, 2017 at 02:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nilitch View Post
    Spoiler:
    oh holy gods, I've just noticed that Clegane will meet Brienne of fucking Torth at King's Landing again ! Brienne is heading there because Sansa sent her, and Clegane is bringing the WhiteWalker.

The HYPE train is BACK !!!!!!!!!!

Also, Brienne is heading King's Landing with the Lannister sword... uh not safe Brienne, really not. Cersei might kill her.
    Spoiler:
    I think the hype is more on the Clegane brothers bowl than Brienne v Hound rematch.^^
    To support Viz and SHUEISHAs MANGA Plus service hosting all Jump manga for FREE, WORLDWIDE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.

Spoiler:
    rip Viserion, presumably something set you apart from Rhaegal but no one really cares about either of you.

Night King just got a bitching ride tho.

Is that how the wall is coming down then.

21st Century Schizoid Man Johnny B. Decent's Avatar

I may be in the minority, but I never really care about the Wall-centered storylines, but even moreso for the White Walkers. In a story so based about characters and dialogue, antagonists that literally are just walking icicles doesn't do much for me.

Ooooohhh shhhhiiiiittt. I was literally on the edge of my seat for a good chunk of that episode.

Man. Why are all the 2nd to last episodes of each season so amazeballs?

Need an episode to set up for the next season or wrap up the season's plotlines, so they probably blow the rest of their budget otherwise on the second to last episode.

Quote Originally Posted by S.C. Amigo View Post
    I may be in the minority, but I never really care about the Wall-centered storylines, but even moreso for the White Walkers. In a story so based about characters and dialogue, antagonists that literally are just walking icicles doesn't do much for me.
    I used to be invested in the politics but at this point it does not matter. We spent the first 4 episodes repeating how Danny could instantly win if she wanted and the big reveal of episode 5 is that Danny is sure to win the war. As for John he doesn't want the throne and he doesn't need it. Plus important character are now immune to bad shit. So Danny should be queen already. Which means the only thing left with some decent suspense is how do you take care of the army of the dead and who dies in that war.

Well, now that the Night King summoned the Blue Eyed Wight Dragon it certainly will make things more interesting. Dragon battle in the sky with Jon riding a dragon vs the Nk riding his.

Obviously it is very convinient that when the NK falls all the zombies stop working as we have seen multiple times in media, star wars, avengers etc, but it also makes sense since they run on his magic.^^

I don't remember how much was said on the show but I hope we get some more background on the Night King. Next year, I would hazard.

How original is it to still have this in my signature 5 years later?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information