+ Reply to Thread
Page 193 of 245 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 191 192 193 194 195 203 243 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,860 of 4881

Thread: Game of Thrones (tv show thread)

Default Re: Game of Thrones (tv show thread)

I agree with you maxter that the entire scene and its premise were just really dumb and offputting. Especially since this was clearly meant to be the Action Scene of the Week™.

So Bronn marrying the last Sand Snake and becoming Prince of Dorne confirmed by the way, where is Bronn acrually?

Quote Originally Posted by Bellamy_ View Post
    So Bronn marrying the last Sand Snake and becoming Prince of Dorne confirmed by the way, where is Bronn acrually?
    Probably in some brothel of the capital. Jaimie promised him a new woman to marry when they are back.

21st Century Schizoid Man Johnny B. Decent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Baroness View Post
    I thought the Sand Snakes or whatever those girls go by use poison primarily. Not one of them equipped any during that fight?
    Well.....the one who was captured does so, but was in the books, and wasn't a fighter. I don't believe the other two who were killed were known for doing so.

Tryion has made a very good plan, and Euron just inadvertently ruined it. now with their naval powers gone, if Dany wants this plan to work they definitely need the dornish army.
    or she can just use her dragons to destroy castley rock and attack king's landing with her armies+the tyell's.

Giving cersei space to maneuver gets you killed, Ned gave her a run start, and she voided the coup, the sparrow gave her house prison and she got a guardian zombie and a medieval tactical nuke, daenerys gave her a month and she got a ninja pirate ship and took down part of her fleet.

Going for casterly rock is a mistake.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

That one Tarly who joined Cersei, is that Samwell's daddy?

Quote Originally Posted by Monquito View Post
    That one Tarly who joined Cersei, is that Samwell's daddy?
    Yes, that is Sam's father, Randyl.

Quote Originally Posted by S.C. Amigo View Post
    Yes, that is Sam's father, Randyl.
    Ohh,that one dude could be the only one on Cersei's side who actually knows what having honor feels like. I hope he reconciles with Sammy but damn this is GoT, the dude could get fried to a crisp without ever seeing Sam again.

Discovered Stowaway MajinArekkusu's Avatar

They effed up the Dorne storyline, so they found a meh way to ged rid of it. xD At least they established Euron better now and made him an actual villain instead of Westerosi Jack Sparrow.^^

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwok View Post
    That wouldn't have made a difference. The season's weird format is due to a contract loophole and unrelated to rushed production or anything like that.
    The wait for probably 2019 for the last 6 episodes will be torture though. And I am sure they could have shot it for 2018, but probably wanna milk for a little longer or so they have time to develop spin offs to start quickly after the main series ends. xD
    To support Viz and SHUEISHAs MANGA Plus service hosting all Jump manga for FREE, WORLDWIDE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version.

Ohh,that one dude could be the only one on Cersei's side who actually knows what having honor feels like. I hope he reconciles with Sammy but damn this is GoT, the dude could get fried to a crisp without ever seeing Sam again.
    Sure, threatening your innocent 15 year old boy to either die by his hands or go join Night´s Watch and with pretty much screwing his life is pretty honorful

Quote Originally Posted by MiyamotoMusashi View Post
    Sure, threatening your innocent 15 year old boy to either die by his hands or go join Night´s Watch and with pretty much screwing his life is pretty honorful
    He was also a huge dickbag to Brienne in the books, too.

Quote Originally Posted by MiyamotoMusashi View Post
    For a medieval world, a coward son would more likely be a stain in his honor.

Tarly is the last veteran general-commander in westeros.

Blackfish is dead, stanis is dead, baristan is dead, tywin is dead, kevan is dead, bedric is undead.

Anyone who lead more than 3-4 winning battles is dead.

I'd guess that Vale Knight that is the gofer between Littlefinger and Robin.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    Tarly is the last veteran general-commander in westeros.

Blackfish is dead, stanis is dead, baristan is dead, tywin is dead, kevan is dead, bedric is undead.

Anyone who lead more than 3-4 winning battles is dead.

I'd guess that Vale Knight that is the gofer between Littlefinger and Robin.
    Bronze Yohn is kind of the Vale's big badass-in-chief, but he's an afterthought on the show, so it's excusable to forget about,.

btw, is Howland Reed ever going to show up?

I'm still waiting for Gendry.

For a medieval world, a coward son would more likely be a stain in his honor.
    Are you talking about honor in the show or from our perspective?
    Since the only honorable character in the show was Ned and he got killed for it pretty easily.

in episode 10 of Season 4 Tormund said to jon snow: "you spend to much time with us, you can never be a kneeler again". I think we soon find out...

Nah, he won't bend, won't have to. Melissandre said much impressive stories about Jon, and I think Daenerys is in a very aggressive mood right now, and she just wants to appear strong. But she hasn't met him and hasn't heard what he's seen yet. And Tyrion is there. Daenerys may not realize it but he should well know that the north won't take well to another foreign leader again.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information