+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 245 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 155 205 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,100 of 4881

Thread: Game of Thrones (tv show thread)

Default Re: Game of Thrones (tv show thread)

Longer trailer here

BOOK SPOILERS BELOW

Spoiler:
    So.... RIP Aegon? No greyjoys this season? I was really looking forward to seeing the kingsmoot on screen. And they best not be cutting Manderly

Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk View Post
    I like how they've been focusing only on Jon and Tyrion's upcoming stories.

It's like they're fully aware of how the quality of those plots holds up compared to the rest of books 4 and 5.
    Problem with books 4 and 5 is all they did was set up and end on cliffhangers and we've been waiting for their resolutions for so long. I hope season 5 doesn't give us any book spoilers and just sorta drifts off into it's own canon :/
    NNID: julsjacket

Get ready for today's episode of Family Feud!
    The Boltons:

VS
    The Starks:

Ramsay looks like he needs to take a shit real bad.

Good to see that Fat Walda's sticking around. She's a fun Frey.

Well, I pre-ordered my copy of Season 4 from Best buy. I went with the house Martell special packaging. They also have house Tyrell this year too. If Best Buy somehow screws up my pre-order, I'm gonna flip out.
    Current Trophy Rank: Lv 14-37%
    Gambit

Nintendo ID: MPZ777
    Feel free to friend request me. Just let me know your from AP Forums.

One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord

I'm not sure I caught any explanation as to how both units in two different countries can share a single episode director. That seems like it would be a tremendous headache and lack a personal touch in half of the scenes.
    She/Her
    Want to be a girl? Click here!
    What's gender dysphoria, you ask? Click here to find out!

Goddamn Dorne is gonna be beautiful.

And hell yeah, time for the High Sparrow to wreck some shit.

One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord

Goddamn I can't wait for Bronn and Jaime's Dorne adventures. Seems like a much better angle than the books'.

Oh good lord Daenerys please cross the ocean already! I can't take anymore of her "I'm gonna kill them all" talk.

Other than that, good trailer :)

Order of excitement: Jon > Stannis > Cersei > Arya > Jaime > Daenerys > Tyrion > Sansa > Brienne

The Tyrion, Sansa, and Brienne storylines don't look that interesting to me, but Tyrion gets out on top for being Tyrion. I have no idea where they're planning to take Brienne and Podrick.

Quote Originally Posted by baby-boo View Post
    Oh good lord Daenerys please cross the ocean already! I can't take anymore of her "I'm gonna kill them all" talk.

Other than that, good trailer :)
    Well, since the way I view the Seven Kingdoms is that it's inhabited by douchebags, douchy sons of douchebags, bitchy daughters of douchbags, and handful of likable characters, I can't wait till khaleesi brings her army of not-slaves to steamroll them all.

Of course the biggest worry isn't what's going to happen, but rather, that GRRM doesn't die of obesity before actually finishing the last two books.

I think the most hilarious part of Daenerys coming over is the possibility she comes over after Westeros has mostly stabilized and has a decent ruler.

I dunno mate, Tywin and Tyrion Lannister were the only two characters I can think of that had any possibility of stabilizing the land, albeit on a completely opposite ends of a vector.

One is dead and the other is cast away, I can't think of any decent "king" left in Westeros.
    Stannis? Hah. What a joke.
    If Tyrion is going to be joining Daenerys like I suspect, it pretty much cements her as the ONLY character worthy of ruling Westeros left.

As for the "ice" of the song, Snow, I have no idea how his role is going to become equally important.

I meant more of Tommen with the Tyrells mainly holding power with Tywin out of the picture. Most of the awful stuff came from: Joffrey, Ironborn, war in the north and riverlands. Now I guess it would mainly be the Boltons in the north with Ramsay holding a large amount of power. I mean...as far as overthrowing the throne, I doubt anyone's going to cheer on Daenerys having Tommen and Margaery executed.

Emperor Tommen I Baratheon, King of the First Men, Rhoynar, and the Andals, Lord of the Free Cities of Essos, High Khal of the Dothraki Khalasars, King of New Ghis, Shadow King of Asshai-by-the-Shadows, Breaker of Chains, Slayer of Dragons, Owner of Ser Pounce

Obviously, the ideal choice would be for Stannis to legitimatize his bastard child with Mel as heir and king.

Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post
    Obviously, the ideal choice would be for Stannis to legitimatize his bastard child with Mel as heir and king.
    The shadow baby?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk View Post
    The shadow baby?
    Who better than whats-his-name-shadow-baby?

It's really interesting (sad) that with all the battles and wars the North had to retake King's Landing, the Tyrell's took it over with two well placed assassinations.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information