+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 98 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 598, "2 Years Later" Discussion

Default Re: Chapter 598, "2 Years Later" Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Nekketsu View Post
    Slowly Luffy's crew is becoming Roger's v 2.0
    No, Roger had several crewmembers, he even had young pirating apprentices in the crew (Shanks and Buggy).
    If I write something wrong, excuse my english....

Quote Originally Posted by SGRaaize View Post
    They don't know anything aside from the posters, and well, a lot can change in 2 years in this world, just look at Coby who had a bigger change in less than one year
    There were CP agents stalking the real Robin, but they decided to nab the obviously false Robin instead...

Apparently, people have a difficult time trying to understand Luffy's character from video footage in the WB war, since they can't tell that the real Luffy doesn't use a gun, and has DF powers. Maybe the footage was horrible because too much was going on, and Buggy hogged the screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Hekti View Post
    No one knows that Brook is a Strawhat or at least in public it isn't known.
    And now that you mention it.. what will happen when they see the "Soul King" in Straw Hat's crew? will he have a new bounty poster as "The Soul King" or just "Hummer Brooke"

damn it, the mangastream website keeps on messing up since bleach came out.

Quote Originally Posted by KiShiDo View Post
    Never read something about 3 musicians... Only that he wants one.
    Could be misstranslation of my version (german one).
    I found in chapter 94 when he talks to the doc in Arlong park, after he finished Arlong. The doc says that they need a shipdoc, while stiching up zoro.
    He replies that he wants musicans first, more than one (thats the the german version)
    but after searching the net i saw
    that the english translation says one musican.

Sometimes the german translation is a bit off, sometimes it the more correct one.

Dunno how the number 3 came in my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Hekti View Post
    No one knows that Brook is a Strawhat or at least in public it isn't known.
    I thought that was it. Outside of Thriller Bark, Brook was only involved in that altercation with the Tenryubuto...
    I guess something is supposed to go here...

Quote Originally Posted by isrnick View Post
    No, Roger had several crewmembers, he even had young pirating apprentices in the crew (Shanks and Buggy).
    I didn't mean the number of crewmembers, but their physical appearances, or are you going to tell me Zoro now with one eye less doesn't look like Rayleigh?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Kaxbe View Post
    Anyone else love how the Straw Hat Fakers didn't even bother to make a fake Brook? Is this because they didn't care to or because no one knows that Brook has joined the straw hats?

Also, I laughed out loud when I saw Brook as the "Soul King".
    They don't know, otherwise Brook wouldn't be traveling around, making big shows without having to worry about the marines...

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt Water View Post
    And now that you mention it.. what will happen when they see the "Soul King" in Straw Hat's crew? will he have a new bounty poster as "The Soul King" or just "Hummer Brooke"
    I think they'd go with "The Soul King" and then ad on some tag how he steals your soul with his music. LOL
    I guess something is supposed to go here...

Gotta say I absolutely love every one of these new character designs. Every single one of 'em. Except Luffy, he didn't get anything but a scar...

Always astounded me how the main character of a series full of characters with unique character designs is ball-bustingly plain and boring looking.

Quote Originally Posted by Buccaneer View Post
    Celine Dion post in the MK thread. I wish I could neg you.

Quote Originally Posted by igetownd View Post
    I feel that the general public in One Piece are retarded by our current world's standards. Whereas we have people who place extreme significance in minor detail in reality, the public in One Piece can't recognize that the Strawhat impostors look like forced cosplays of the real Strawhats.
    Maybe it has something to do with the fact that One Piece is not real life, and if it were realistic like that the story wouldn't be any fun....In OP the "important: people (recurring characters) are either smart, funny, annoying, or strong (most of the time all of the above). If they don't fit in these categories then they are automatically stupid, meaningless fodder who hold no importance in the story and are best ignored..

Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain_Kabul View Post
    Could be misstranslation of my version (german one).
    I found in chapter 94 when he talks to the doc in Arlong park, after he finished Arlong. The doc says that they need a shipdoc, while stiching up zoro.
    He replies that he wants musicans first, more than one (thats the the german version)
    but after searching the net i saw
    that the english translation says one musican.

Sometimes the german translation is a bit off, sometimes it the more correct one.

Dunno how the number 3 came in my mind.
    Never trust the german translation... xD

Quote Originally Posted by Nekketsu View Post
    I didn't mean the number of crewmembers, but their physical appearances, or are you going to tell me Zoro now with one eye less doesn't look like Rayleigh?
    That is only one member of the crew...

Quote Originally Posted by tikidreq View Post
    damn it, the mangastream website keeps on messing up since bleach came out.
    this should be expected from bleach,.

Quote Originally Posted by isrnick View Post
    That is only one member of the crew...
    Well we don't know how many members Roger had, but Luffy always saying the same things and travelling through the same places like him and Zoro's new look is a start.

Put cigar in Zoro's mouth and he would have a Croc impersonation.

Quote Originally Posted by KiShiDo View Post
    Never trust the german translation... xD

They messed up the bountys. But the dialouge between BB and Ace was much more accurate then what was found on the web.

So its a doubleedged sword.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain_Kabul View Post
    They messed up the bountys. But the dialouge between BB and Ace was much more accurate then what was found on the web.

So its a doubleedged sword.
    Still... Seeong so many errors in them... I only trust Aohige's one most of the time

D: To Oda-sensei. Robin's "Cinco Fleur." Why does "Gorin" (Five Flowers) turn into "Cinco"? Couldn't you just say "Gorin-zaki" like the kanji do? What language is Robin's attack in? I wish you would just make all her attacks in the pattern of "_nko Fleur." P.N. Heita O: I see... So, because "Cinco" is so easy to mistake for "Chinko" (penis) you want me to just have her attack the "Chinko" instead. Now listen here, son. This is the beautiful, regal Nico Robin we're talking about here. Chinko? I mean, that's just... BRILLIANT. Didn't I mention the language sometime earlier? Oh well, it's Spanish. This is how it works.
    1-->Uno, 2-->Dos, 3-->Tres, 4-->Cuatro, 5-->Cinco, 6-->Seis, 7-->Siete, 8-->Ocho, 9-->Nueve, 10-->Diez.
    And that's how they count. Have you ever heard any of them before?
    And now we have Robin impostor with a cucumber...

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

GUYS ITS JUST A CUCUMBER GET OVER IT. anyone who takes it in any other form of meaning are horny nerdy lil kids who only knows how to jack off to pictures of nami.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information