+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 148 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: Community

Default Re: Community

Jeff and Chang were the best part of the show.

Pretty good episode. Liking that they are finding a place for chang. Next weeks episode looks promising
    Ganzbino

Quote Originally Posted by Silver R. Bolt View Post
    I thinks its mostly of how the format of the show has changed. Its become a little too episodic.
    As I've been rewatching episodes, I realized that in the season 2 premiere, Abed said he wanted this year to be more "self contained escapades."
    Dan Harmon breaking the fourth wall using Abed.

Dan Harmon recently said on Twitter that he hates serialised storylines and the only reason he puts these little plot points in episodes is because the monkeys running NBC wouldn't be able to air it out of order that way.

Also, he personally paid for the Halloween opening and the Christmas episode.

They put em in Smash Bros! Conekiller's Avatar

But if you don't have serialized storytelling, what does it matter if episodes are "out of order"? (Outside of obviously holiday themed eps)
    [
    Please visit my Deviant art gallery.
    There will be Punch and Pie!

Well, the beauty of Community was it felt real time. The show goes off break the same time I go on break in College, and it comes back around the same time too.

To be honest, I don't think I would have so much problem with the episodic nature of the current season, if I didn't see the first season. It changes the flow of the show completely.

[youtube]Mgxiv4841wc[/youtube]

This is gonna be glorious.

They put em in Smash Bros! Conekiller's Avatar

WTF @ Chang!!!?

Looks to be another great one.
    [
    Please visit my Deviant art gallery.
    There will be Punch and Pie!

Another potential candidate to dethrone the modern warfare episode.
    I'm very excited.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiolino View Post
    [youtube]Mgxiv4841wc[/youtube]

This is gonna be glorious.
    Wow, awesome. I've read in an interview Dan Harmon said that there's going to be a D&D episode, didn't think it'll be as early as tomorrow. I don't really play or know D&D more than what I gleaned from reading Order of the Stick or Bioware games, but I believe in Community enough to still make it funny even we don't get most of the references, like in the amazing Modern Warfare episode. Oh, and even I know Chang is going as Drizzt there. Can't wait!

Sweet...

This show really makes me think if I don't get accepted into University, community college won't be that bad.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JustinianFlynn

hahah can't wait for this.

I hate how my Community College isn't even a tenth as awesome as Greendale

I wonder which edition they're gunning for
    buttcheeks

Also good news:

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...ing-menu/80959

I've been following this site since I started watching, and they've always given Community about 3 stars (not quality, but chances of renewal) but since it came back two weeks ago, they've bumped it up to four :D

Yeah, it's because Perfect Couples and Outsourced are doing worse than Community, even though they're not up against THE most watched comedy on television.

There's still the chance that Comcast throws every show out the window and starts over again though. Let's hope it doesn't come to that.

How was the episode? I missed it, ironically, because some friends came over for a D&D session.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JustinianFlynn

For an episodes about a study group talking to each other, it was a pretty interesting episode. Pierce is a great antagonist.

Poor Chang... poor Chang. I find it ironic that this episode was a lot more entertaining than the stop motion episode, which had the same idea of the group sitting at a table and pretending to be somewhere else.

I just realized.. this was a preachy after school special against suicide!

Eh, it was extremly fun, so it's ok
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

What is this I don't even Sarlaccboy's Avatar

Great episode... I didn't realize Pierce was such a dick. I've seen episodes where he's the nicest guy, and usually his childish "I wanna play" manner is just for jokes, but the trampoline episode showed his darker side too.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information