+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 148 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: Community

Default Re: Community

First sooooooo many prop guns and second that was THE GREATEST FORT EVER IN LIFE......EVER!!!!!

They put em in Smash Bros! Conekiller's Avatar

Annie writhing on the floor muttering incoherently is strangely arousing.

Also, Britta's fort section ... O_o

Pierce and Shirley were barely in this one. But it was good to see the anus logo on the "green" poster.
    [
    Please visit my Deviant art gallery.
    There will be Punch and Pie!

Quote Originally Posted by Conekiller View Post
    Annie writhing on the floor muttering incoherently is strangely arousing.
    Hearing her say blow off so many times was kewl

I think It's appropriate to resurrect this this thread to discuss the newly released stop-motion episode.
    Honestly, I can easly say that this is the best christmas special for a series that I have seen in a while. First off, the stop-motion looked great, great christmas scenery, lot of details and just nice and endearing to look at.
    I was surprised that some of the main cast are actually pretty damn good singers, especially Danny Pudy and Yvette Nicole Brown left a lasting impression on me and I'm honestly looking forward to musical episode, If they ever do one.
    The humor was great, loved the lost reference and duncan was a riot in this episode.
    All in all, great episode, not my favorite (that one still belongs to the paintball episode), but definitely in the top 3.

So I just started watching and I am addicted. Trying to find the first season so I can get all caught up over winter break. But started with the Halloween zombie episode and loved it.

The newest Christmas special was spectacular! Remote-control Christmas Pterodactyl and me on the floor!
    ArticUNO ZapDOS MolTRES!!!!!!!!

Holy crap, I never noticed that!

They put em in Smash Bros! Conekiller's Avatar

The first season is on DVD, and can be found for decent prices every once in a while (after Black Friday, Amazon had it for $12)
    [
    Please visit my Deviant art gallery.
    There will be Punch and Pie!

I've marathoned my way through the first 23 episodes and I'm planning to finish up today.

This takes the cake for the best show currently on TV. We need to support it every way we know how :D

Especially if it's up against the Big Bang Theory.

Welcome to the family.

NBC knows Community has a devoted niche audience, which is exactly why it's up against a ratings juggernaut. Chances are higher for its renewal than Outsourced's, which in the best timeslot possible (behind The Office) still only did marginally better than Community).

Also, buy the season 1 set. It's ridiculously cheap and full of extras.

Kaiolino had me at Cheerleaders, boobgirl and the Jeff guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by sanji499 View Post
    I wonder what was Bale's reaction when the stunt double broke the imax camera?
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvers Rayleigh View Post
    In the United States we don't have much manga around, specifically One Piece, and mainly the newer chapters - Jan 2011

See you in another life! Mugiwara_no_Ice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by project1980 View Post
    First sooooooo many prop guns and second that was THE GREATEST FORT EVER IN LIFE......EVER!!!!!
    Oh yeah! And I thought we were the family who invented blanket forts. Ah the memories. I don't see kids do that nowadays.

Yeah I can't thank Kaiolino enough for introducing us to Community.
    Seeking infinity, with all my affinities.
    Finding truth, like a falling fruit, my ultimate finality.
    Inside my being, the outside, all things; the finite leads the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Mugiwara_no_Ice View Post
    Oh yeah! And I thought we were the family who invented blanket forts. Ah the memories. I don't see kids do that nowadays.

Yeah I can't thank Kaiolino enough for introducing us to Community.
    Kaiolino cheers good sir for Community and and your awesome GIFS

Yeah, Kaiolino convinced me to watch this show more, too.

(Sweet, Halloween episode's on.)

Halloween episodes from both seasons are totally great. If they get renewed I hope they make that a customary thing.

Community TCA panel round-up:

http://www.hitfix.com/blogs/whats-al...ships-and-more

Can't wait for the D&D episode.

Saddest part about this show is that at most they can probably only make four seasons :( Still one of the only shows i religiously watch on TV.
    Ganzbino

Quote Originally Posted by moe lester518 View Post
    Saddest part about this show is that at most they can probably only make four seasons :( Still one of the only shows i religiously watch on TV.
    Precisely, because it can't last for ever, they must put their very best in everything that they put out.

Besides as it is dated they should be able to keep the whole cast intact for 2 more seasons.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

I guess it is better they end strong than drag it into mediocracy. Happened to how i met your mother.

Btw did anyone notice how Troy/ Donald Glover was wearing spiderman pajamas after the whole internet campaign to make him spiderman. Thought that was really cool.
    Ganzbino

Got up to episode 9 - Debate. I love this series!

Best Moments :
    • Jeff's Characterisation.

• John Oliver's Professor Duncan.

• The Debate Montage.

• The Spanish Presentation Montage.

• Jeff's relation of all defenses to 9/11.

• "What we have so far? We have something incredibly long and very confusing, and a little homophobic. And really, really, specifically, surprisingly and gratuitously critical of Israel."

• Spoiler:
      The Dean, Will Rush looks and sounds exactly like JP Manoux who played the Vice Principal in Phil of the future

Quote Originally Posted by sanji499 View Post
    I wonder what was Bale's reaction when the stunt double broke the imax camera?
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvers Rayleigh View Post
    In the United States we don't have much manga around, specifically One Piece, and mainly the newer chapters - Jan 2011

I'm not liking Season 2 nearly as much as I liked Season 1. I thinks its mostly of how the format of the show has changed. Its become a little too episodic.

Season 1 had some episodic moments such as Modern Warfare, or the chicken episode, those were fun. But the majority of the season was everything building off of each other.

While Season 2 is made up of nothing but episodic episodes. The space episode, the god episode, the zombie episode, the Christmas episode. I'm not saying this season is bad, just I want more over arching plots.

The season is only nine episodes in. There's a lot of stuff that's been going on in the background that could be brought up again anytime soon. Jeff's possible relation with Britta, Chang and Shirley's baby, etc.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information