+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 148 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: Community

Default Re: Community

Wait a minute this is the movie ABEDDDDDDDDDDDDD ABEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ABEDDDDDDDDDDDDD funny episode with a very nice ending

Worst episode of the season, but still good. Jeff and Britta as Pierce's parents were the funniest parts.

Well all the other episodes this season have been great, and a good episode like this doesn't stand out as much. It is nice to have Shirley in a main focus for an episode, since she doesn't get as much of those compared to the rest.

They put em in Smash Bros! Conekiller's Avatar

I would love a GIF from the Halloween ep last year where Pierce is tripping balls and hallucinating Annie doing a weird dance all around the screen.

I want to see more of the Dean rivalry. City College's Dean was just as over the top as Greendale's.

I hope the anus-flag stays on a subtle running gag like the Human Being mascot.
    [
    Please visit my Deviant art gallery.
    There will be Punch and Pie!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiolino View Post
    The Community boxset was ridiculously cheap to begin with. I would've bought it for double the price just for the fact that every episode has a commentary track.
    Its kind of funny since that is the most expensive box set I have ever bought.

I lied, the extended episode is one the third disc. I forget what episode it was.

I'm enjoying the season so far. I love the concepts of the "Hipsters".

I felt the Abed Jesus episode is an interesting contrast to the Bring your family to school episode, where Abed and Shirley bond through their families.

Community Halloween episode beats every shows Halloween episode. I don't remember laughing so hard before on a Halloween special.

3DS FC: 4124-5374-7290
    Username EE

Quote Originally Posted by Luffsopp View Post
    Community Halloween episode beats every shows Halloween episode. I don't remember laughing so hard before on a Halloween special.
    That episode was classic especially with Abed and Troy's moment that had me. Plus I couldn't believe the Dean's music actually played throughout the whole episode.

One of the best episodes ever and it's rewarded with a 2.4 in the demos.

Woah woah woah, what the fuck is with all the Outsourced hate? Hating a show cause you're paranoid it'll bring the cancellation of this one? Funny enough NBC's cancellation habits is why I stopped following Community. I watched the first few episodes and started to enjoy it, then I was reminded "Damn, NBC is probably gonna cancel this... Well, might as well quit now before I get hurt." Turns out they didn't, and now I'm sad for not keeping up with it. As a lesson from this, I decided to follow their new series, Outsourced, and I'm very much enjoying it and hope that it doesn't get canceled.

If Community gets renewed for a third season, I'm definitely gonna hop on board. It's not right that you have to be paranoid about rather to watch a show or not cause you're afraid it'll be canceled. For example, I was really enjoying Cruso, season 1 ended with nothing resolved and... that was it.

What is this I don't even Sarlaccboy's Avatar

I like both Outsourced and Community, I see no hatred

"Oh my God.........Joshua was racist." Really great episode and so glad to see Troy and Abed in the Morning.
    Last edited by project1980; November 4th, 2010 at 05:42 PM.

I loved this episode.

Also Community has gotten an additional 2 episodes this season. Let's hope NBC ordered them, because they have faith in the show and not because they want the writers to wrap things up.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiolino View Post
    I loved this episode.

Also Community has gotten an additional 2 episodes this season. Let's hope NBC ordered them, because they have faith in the show and not because they want the writers to wrap things up.
    According to the DVD commentary the same thing happened last season, with them ordering 2 more episodes after a full season was already ordered.

That kind of news puts a tear in my eye.

I loved the "The rest of it is gonna be a maze" line.

It was Annie's Boobs the whole time!
    [

Best bottle episode ever.

The episode was a little uncomfortable.

I could watch 22 minutes of Annie taking her shirt off and I wouldn't have a single problem with that ^__^
    [

Quote Originally Posted by Conekiller View Post
    I could watch 22 minutes of Annie taking her shirt off and I wouldn't have a single problem with that ^__^
    With some jumping included.

I want to see more Jeff going completely crazy. I laughed so hard when he flipped his date off and later when he destroyed the study room.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information