+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 62 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Dissidia Duodecim: Final Fantasy

Default Re: Dissidia Duodecim: Final Fantasy

Is the only thing that sets this a part from other fighting games and makes it "THE BEST" the fanservice?

Just wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by Buuhan1 View Post
    Is the only thing that sets this a part from other fighting games and makes it "THE BEST" the fanservice?

Just wondering.
    Its' unique fighting style and incredible amounts of customization help. The game is very fun on its own, but the fact that you get to play as your favorite characters in a huge crossover certainly helps it, though.

Woo, more cross-over fighting games. The companys sure do know how to cash in. This is what, like the 30th in the past 3 years?

But at least they're usually good. I liked the first game, one of the few games I actually got for the PSP. I just got bored after a while because of how long it was taking to raise EVERYBODY up level by level. Looks like they have secondary characters in this, too. Sounds good. Wonder if the FFXII guys will be in it, too.
    Which ones were the non-MMORPG ones above 10 again?

Kain and Lightning are in?

So am I then (I have never even played the first game).

XII better have characters in this too.

Oh my God....my mouth is producing abnormal liquids that I cannot identify, and it's not saliva. I am so happy. So, so happy.

Oh God....and Kain is already confirmed. I don't even like Kain that much, and I'm happy. Lightning can go die.

I previously felt that every game (including 13) should have two NEW representatives from each game, representing Cosmos and Chaos again, but I think that would be WAY too many characters.

My requests:
    Hidden:

FF1 - Priestess of Light/White Mage
    FF2 - Maria (Leon sucks beyond all belief)
    FF3 - Um.......Princess Sara?
    FF4 - Kain is already in, but I wouldn't mind Edge.
    FF5 - GILGAMESH! PLEASE! If not, than Faris will do just fine.
    FF6 - OH GOD! I can't decide! Either Celes or Locke!
    FF7 - Really, I don't care. Tifa I guess.
    FF8 - I'm sure Seifer will make it......please pick Edea instead. So much cooler...
    FF9 - Vivi or Beatrix.
    FF10 - Gunslinging Yuna. YEAH! I SAID IT!
    FF12 - Balthier...please Balthier....
    FF13 - Fang, please and thank you.

Too many games coming out that is exciting me. It's like the opposite of last year!

Quote Originally Posted by Insider2000 View Post
    Oh my God....my mouth is producing abnormal liquids that I cannot identify, and it's not saliva. I am so happy. So, so happy.

Oh God....and Kain is already confirmed. I don't even like Kain that much, and I'm happy. Lightning can go die.

I previously felt that every game (including 13) should have two NEW representatives from each game, representing Cosmos and Chaos again, but I think that would be WAY too many characters.

My requests:
    Hidden:

FF1 - Priestess of Light/White Mage
    FF2 - Maria (Leon sucks beyond all belief)
    FF3 - Um.......Princess Sara?
    FF4 - Kain is already in, but I wouldn't mind Edge.
    FF5 - GILGAMESH! PLEASE! If not, than Faris will do just fine.
    FF6 - OH GOD! I can't decide! Either Celes or Locke!
    FF7 - Really, I don't care. Tifa I guess.
    FF8 - I'm sure Seifer will make it......please pick Edea instead. So much cooler...
    FF9 - Vivi or Beatrix.
    FF10 - Gunslinging Yuna. YEAH! I SAID IT!
    FF12 - Balthier...please Balthier....
    FF13 - Fang, please and thank you.

Too many games coming out that is exciting me. It's like the opposite of last year!
    If they give us Fang as well, I'd kill myself and go to heaven just so I can play this game sooner.

I: Another of the light warriors. Depending of what they don't fill with the rest characters.
    II: Leon.
    III: they will split the onion knight into sage and ninja
    IV: Kain already
    V: Gilgamesh
    VI: Celes deserves it more, but they could go locke, or interceptor ^^
    VII: Eh, Vincent is the one with the more unique battle style/ more fangirls
    VIII: Seifer, Rinoa would be a toned down Ultimecia with wings and a bed farting misile dog.
    IX: Again, whatever is left to fill, probably Vivi
    X: It SHOULD be Auron, but Gunslinger Yuna is possible, specialy if she comes with "Galon of hair gel" the vilian
    XI: ... ehm... a blue mage?
    XII: Balthier, especialy if Yuna or Vincent fail to show up
    XIII: That girl
    XIV: Ehm.-. a... time mage?
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    XI: ... ehm... a blue mage?
    Yeah...no.
    Spoiler:
    He's pretty much the best one who could be added from XI. Especially for people who've gotten to see Maat during fights in Wings of the Goddess.

I'd prefer a generic character for FFXI. Something that plays on the sub-job system, somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by kewl0210 View Post
    But at least they're usually good. I liked the first game, one of the few games I actually got for the PSP. I just got bored after a while because of how long it was taking to raise EVERYBODY up level by level.
    The first couple characters are the only real problem. By the end if you use the right items and opponents, you can jump a character 60 levels in one round.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

I only ever raised Ziddy and Bartz.

I can't settle on a third main and haven't been able to for a year.

I don't want to cheat at it though :p

If we don't get Gilgamesh I will personally fly to Japan and violate Tetsuya Nomura. Just putting that out there...!

Proper online play without needing Ad Hoc Party would be nice, too... >.>

Anyway my favorites were in the last game (besides Gilgamesh), but I'd like to see Edgar in there, too. Man was straight pimpin', yo.

Spoiler:
    Pleeeeease don't tone down Exdeath, pleeeeeeeeease don't tone down Exdeath...!

I've been blatantly riding high on his complete and total Game Breakery! Don't take that away from me, Square! Don't take away the hours of fun I've had completely negating anything anyone tries to do to me with my favorite FF villain! Yes, he's monumentally broken when mastered, but dammit, mastering him is one of the hardest things to do ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Buccaneer View Post
    Celine Dion post in the MK thread. I wish I could neg you.

I'm worried about IX; Since its (awesome) artstyle is so different, people like Vivi, Steiner and so forth would look out of place with the other "realistic" entries. And heaven knows no one wants a bishiefied Steiner, Amarant or Quina...hopefully.

VIs representative being Edgar would be awesome. He's the only one who'd let you take on the armies of Darkness with a chainsaw!

The only one from XII I'd be even remotely interested in would be Dr Cid. The rest can go off into some bland, brown corner and continue being dull. And brown.

All day, every day TakinawaTonfa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Daz View Post
    I'm worried about IX; Since its (awesome) artstyle is so different, people like Vivi, Steiner and so forth would look out of place with the other "realistic" entries. And heaven knows no one wants a bishiefied Steiner, Amarant or Quina...hopefully.
    I'm not really worried.

I mean Zidane and Kuja have reasonable forms in the first game while still keeping the goofy charm of IX's style.

Intelligence Department, Novus Orbis Librarium

HOLY SHIT YES YES YES!!!

And for chocobo's sake, Squeenix, make a goddamn bearable story for this sequel. Dissidia's story at the moment sucked huge donkey balls.
    "Yes, I'm only bones, but that's because I have an interest... in dieting."

-Gentleman Skeleton Brook

This is great news, I'll be looking forward to who else will be announced.

I'll definitely be picking this up. Really enjoyed the first one.

All day, every day TakinawaTonfa's Avatar

To be fair, what kind of story could you have exactly in a game like this?

I mean, the first game worked well with what it could do, and even if the story was lame, you were at least treated to Keith David at the end.

please not Vincent please not Vincent please not Vincent please not Vincent please not Vincent please not Vincent please not Vincent please not Vincent please not Vincent please not Vincent please not Vincent please not Vincent please not Vincent please not Vincent please not Vincent please not Vincent please not Vincent please not Vincent please not Vincent please not Vincent please not Vincent please not Vincent please not Vincent please not Vincent please not Vincent please not Vincent please not Vincent please not Vincent please not Vincent please not Vincent please not Vincent please not Vincent please not Vincent please not Vincent please not Vincent please not Vincent please not Vincent please not Vincent.

XBL: SympathyX PSN: CTD-SympathyX 3DS: 0344-9267-0120
    Quote Originally Posted by tori22 View Post
    I would say that some of them do u guys are just biass because it's not from the manga. If the filler arc was in the manga then I bet u guys would love it.

rurouning between Paris, Strasbourg, Kehl and Grandline

Ok first Ace Attorney Investigations 2, now that ? That's more than my heart can handle.
    Wait, Kain ?
    *collapses*

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information