16 9.76%
Closed Thread
Page 55 of 63 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 1242

Thread: Wymens, Yay or Gay

Default Re: Wymens, Yay or Gay

Buffet? I'm in!

BTW What is Oz buffet?
    Unintentionally keeping everyone at a distance.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicDebris View Post
    Yeah, if this was really a close buddy, not just a friend of friend type, and he asked me out the next week I'd understand more, but he (my ex) had already started dating other people and talking about his date publicly, to me, which didn't bother me, so everyone thought it was all cool. When it happened he started pitting other friends against us and getting them to refuse to hang out with either of us and lame stuff like that. It settled down after about a month or 2 but there's still some tension between certain people.
    That's ridiculous. Immature douchebag.
    Handsome man save me from the monsters.

BEST! BREAST!! CON-TEST!!! dirt monkey AL's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by eerie View Post
    @dirt; hahah isn't that the thing they hold in shelton? what exactly do you mean about your dad.
    yes, it is

and long story short, HE WAS FEELING NEGLECTED
    Quote Originally Posted by Silence View Post
    And when this manga closes out, and Luffy's arm stretches back to deliver that last punch, I wanna feel the crunch of the dream coming true.

I've been to DW twice. The first time I was really young and hardly remember anything about it. I just went last year or the year before and, eh, it wasn't all that great. It was too hot, I felt like I was going to die.

Quote Originally Posted by dirt monkey AL View Post
    and whatever the hell was happening with Buggy a while back
    Oh yeah wonder if Chrissie ever got around to finishing that picture.

No, he didn't think I was trying to spite him at all, but he felt like we had treated him poorly because we didn't go to him and tell him it was happening...not really sure why that would make it better. And he decided to believe some idea about the other guy just waiting like a vulture to swoop in and maybe he was even trying to get us to break up, which was completely ridiculous.
    If we werent seperated by an entire ocean i could've sworn your talking about one of my buds. He actualy asked me once for permission to date a friend of mine that he thought i had a crush on, which was strange but kind of a nice gesture really. Felt very old-school for some reason.

I LOVE Disney World. I went in May of 06 for BPA Nationals and we got to stay at the fucking Dolphin. It was glorious. I wanna relive the experience :)

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune Inferno View Post
    I LOVE Disney World. I went in May of 06 for BPA Nationals and we got to stay at the fucking Dolphin. It was glorious. I wanna relive the experience :)
    D:

I've never been to Disney World. I want to die there, or in Disneyland.
    Handsome man save me from the monsters.

When I die I want to get shot out of a cannon. Scare the hell out of someone.

God, I really wish I could sig that.

check up from the neck up eerie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwood View Post
    If we werent seperated by an entire ocean i could've sworn your talking about one of my buds. He actualy asked me once for permission to date a friend of mine that he thought i had a crush on, which was strange but kind of a nice gesture really. Felt very old-school for some reason.
    She was just a friend? That's kind of weird. Maybe he thought you liked her? That's the only reason I'd do something like that.

People can be very emotional about a crush/infatuation, though it's definitely something a younger, immature person would be upset about.

And really, my ex was not a douchebag...just a very sore loser, I guess. You couldn't go bowling with him and expect him to have any fun if he wasn't winning.

Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible. - Frank Zappa

douchebag...just a very sore loser
    Pretty much the same thing.

Thank god any desire to have a relationship got burned out by my depression years ago. I get to avoid a lot of crap that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Louis cypher View Post
    Thank god any desire to have a relationship got burned out by my depression years ago. I get to avoid a lot of crap that way.
    I won't go into a long rant, (mostly from my own experiences) but you should think a little more positively towards the future.

I can understand needing a break to heal and all, but a life of loneliness is just plain shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Smudger View Post
    a life of loneliness is just plain shit.
    To qoute the late Jaguar D. Saul, "no one is meant to be alone in this world."

A real rain will come... JERK DISEASE's Avatar

People can be very emotional about a crush/infatuation, though it's definitely something a younger, immature person would be upset about.

And really, my ex was not a douchebag...just a very sore loser, I guess. You couldn't go bowling with him and expect him to have any fun if he wasn't winning.
    LoL BuT CASmICk!!!!

GuYZ dONt dO ThT?? GuYZ R rObBots tHAt LivE bY UnMMovABle CodE????

-ERRIE, MEN SYCENTEST
    1. Ace (), 2. WB (), 3. BB (X), 4. Perona () 5. Boa () 6. Jimbei (???), 7. Sabo lives (), 8. Timeskip ()

check up from the neck up eerie's Avatar

sure whatever that meant

Quote Originally Posted by IrishLuigi View Post
    Worst female sin:

Girl: I'm upset about ____ and argh how can that happen I'm so pissed off. -waits for sympathy.

Girls always call themselves ugly and whatever to get sympathy and attention and people telling them "aww, no you aren't" for an ego boost.
    don't worry. i can't stand those people either. or people like insider's brother in law. btw, insider, your one cool dude.

I don't get why a lot of women try the sympathy ego boost. It just never happens, I guess unless you have a sorry sap of a man... I don't ever see it working XD

Quote Originally Posted by Badass SnoCone View Post
    I've never been to disney world.

I think I'm gonna take my kids there as an excuse for me to finally go. But first I gotta have some kids. >_> ......yeah maybe I'll wait a while.
    There are plenty of people without kids that go, and not just with church and school groups XD A teacher that I had one time had her honeymoon there, and apparently that's not super uncommon.

I'd like to go once more, as an adult, without any kids. I was 5 the first time I went and 11 the last time, and I feel like it'd be a lot of fun to go with some friends and have a good time, hell they even got bars and clubs in that downtown part. I still wasn't old enough to where they'd let me run off and do what I wanted to do last time (well I might've been old enough but, they didn't let me >_>), so I think it'd be fun to go once more.

There's plenty of stuff for older kids and adults to enjoy, but a lot of it you're not going to get to enjoy when you take your kids back, unless you wait until they're too old to really enjoy the supposed "magic" portion of the vacation. When you take your kids it's really about them versus what you want to do. Especially if your kid gets scared at everything (my cousin did).

. tumblr
    . mfc .
    . ask for FB or AIM/Skype .
    . psn & nintendo id squeesax . 3DS FC: 3797-6626-6957 .

Quote Originally Posted by eerie View Post
    She was just a friend? That's kind of weird. Maybe he thought you liked her? That's the only reason I'd do something like that.
    Well it seems that's just the way he wants these relationship things to be done, he practicaly threw out a death threat towards a friend of a friend that hooked up with his ex after they broke up.

Seriously you're freaking me out.

wolfwood - is he also a gamer that hates whatever job he works at and keeps moving back in with his parents?

Venting about things that aggravate people to get a little sympathy is something both sexes do, but rarely do I ever hear guys do the "I'm such a horrible person/I'm so ugly/I'm stupid" thing. My niece does that, I'm trying to remember if I ever did when I was a teenager, but I certainly don't now. I hope not, it drives me crazy. On the other hand, guys I have dated in the past do pull the "I don't know why you put up with me, I don't deserve you" thing which is pretty much the same - if you say this enough, someone's going to start agreeing! Reassurance from other people isn't going to build your self-esteem, only self-assurance is. (This is an excerpt of the after-school program I'm working on)

Quote Originally Posted by JERK DISEASE View Post
    LoL BuT CASmICk!!!!
    I'm getting a Fonzie vibe fro this. Aaay CAAAAZmick

Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible. - Frank Zappa

Closed Thread

Thread Information