Closed Thread
Page 5 of 1008 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 505 1005 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece Mafia

Default Re: Would you guys be interested in playing a One Piece Themed Mafia Game?

i ask cyber-robin to tell which character she is and then i tell which character i have , then three people have told who they are , and hopefully the rest will then follow us
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune Inferno View Post
    You are a treasure.

Default Re: Would you guys be interested in playing a One Piece Themed Mafia Game?

i ask Emolisher the same thing , then we are with 4 :)
    You are a treasure.

My char is...um....Robin XD

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber-Robin View Post
    My char is...um....Robin XD

:p , my character is buggy :)
    You are a treasure.

Oh, i am God Enel ^^ Kami-sama..

so line up:

nectar=gin
    metteminne=buggy
    cyber-robin-robin
    emolisher=enel

i already have my thoughts ...
    You are a treasure.

I'm Franky.
    So we lynch somebody straight away? Talk about needing to make a good first impression...

Well I dunno what else we talk about... So we need to figure out who is the killers and why.

Hmmm. Well we know 5 of the 8 people. And nobody has seemed to have made a move of sorts at all.

Gonna be a toughie.

Quote Originally Posted by Maki707 View Post
    I'm Franky.
    So we lynch somebody straight away? Talk about needing to make a good first impression...

well we need to within 2 days or the bad guys just get the adventage

Well I dunno what else we talk about... So we need to figure out who is the killers and why.

Hmmm. Well we know 5 of the 8 people. And nobody has seemed to have made a move of sorts at all.

Gonna be a toughie.

indeed , i say that if somebody doesn't say anything within the 2 days , we choose to kill him/her
    You are a treasure.

Am I the only one who has noticed that all of the chars we know of so far have been introduced as evil. Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber-Robin View Post
    Am I the only one who has noticed that all of the chars we know of so far have been introduced as evil. Haha.

well yeah but only one for now stayed evil *looks at enel*
    You are a treasure.

I am Mr.2... I mean I was Mr.2 now I just touched cyber-robin so now I am robin!! I am going to my room now, gotta check what I have...
    Quote Originally Posted by xterm
    The problem with [the world] is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
    Thanks Sky for the Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kmohyudin View Post
    I am Mr.2... I mean I was Mr.2 now I just touched cyber-robin so now I am robin!! I am going to my room now, gotta check what I have...

:p , and yet again somebody who used to be evil but isn't anymore
    You are a treasure.

Since we cant edit... is it okay to double post? I mean it is frowned upon in the forum
    The problem with [the world] is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?

Since we cant edit... is it okay to double post? I mean it is frowned upon in the forum

this is the only tread were you even can triple post
    You are a treasure.

COOOOOOOOOOOOL

Anyway... so metteminne, I think since you are overly active, you might be the bad guy, what would you say to that??

Plus, you and robin seem to be getting around pretty well... I know bad guys know other bad guys...

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer
    In a Berserk, Near-Death State, running around with an Equalizer

Well, I have no permission of the mods or anything, and I can't be held responsible if they decide to ban you for double posting :P
    I just know you cannot edit

AHA so neither of you are objecting to my hypothesis??

Well considering you decided to be me (not that I know what that means) I can rule you out as being evil. Since you have no need to spy on people since you'd know what people are up to.

Of course you are the first one to seriously say people are the Mafia so I'm gonna put you on the shortlist. Along with Franky. Since it's Franky.

I think it's gonna be the quiet ones whom are the Mafia myself.

COOOOOOOOOOOOL

Anyway... so metteminne, I think since you are overly active, you might be the bad guy, what would you say to that??

Plus, you and robin seem to be getting around pretty well... I know bad guys know other bad guys...
    Niiiice the rest of us have been introducing ourselves for the last 7 hours, you come into the thread and turn up the heat in 4 minutes XD

Closed Thread

Thread Information