Closed Thread
Page 3 of 1008 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 503 1003 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece Mafia

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer
    In a Berserk, Near-Death State, running around with an Equalizer

Default Re: Would you guys be interested in playing a One Piece Themed Mafia Game?

Well, its kinda unnecessary, but first post edited with the basic roles

Default Re: Would you guys be interested in playing a One Piece Themed Mafia Game?

can we pick a devil fruit?

Quote Originally Posted by Bobjr View Post
    When I die I want to get shot out of a cannon. Scare the hell out of someone.

Oh god
    Please, don't make this more complex than it needs to be

Poor SGRaaize XD But I share Cyber-Robin's opinion. The game can be crazy when it comes to the characters. It would be amusing for Bege to be a townie instead of a mafioso >XD

And I guess that if the character has a DF, it somehow reflects in their ability?
    Sheesh, I wonder if there are still people who remember me from a few years back.

I don't see the need for DFs really. Although I suppose it could work like some other effects.

Like Luffy's rubber body or Franky's Metal protecting someone from a single attack. Robin/Hina's hand/bondage constricting a char from using their ability. Or Jango/Lafitte hypnotising someone into attacking someone else.

But yeah. Just keep the roles you have in your head and then if everyone chooses a char you can randomise and then pm them with their roles.

Well done Raaize.

I was thinking about having these games here just a few days ago as I've held a few of them on another forum (the werewolf version to be more exact), and thought it'd be nice to have them here as well. The only thing that was stopping me from doing it here was the language barrier, as these games need a working story to begin with and my far from eloquent english isn't enough to pull that off.

If you need any help and/or ideas with this one, pm me. I'd be glad to help you out.
    Last edited by Dryish; August 2nd, 2010 at 01:57 AM.
    In Loving Memory of Toraish, Rex Avium: http://apforums.net/showthread.php?t=40786 | 3DS Friend Code: 3196-4274-7836

Thanks, :3
    Anyways, I'l be sending a PM to everyone just to start making the preparations

Anymore slot? ^^

Yes, fortunately :D
    Vepe won't be able to play this game

Will we know everyone's character at the start? If so, does that mean you can be a good pirate?

NNID: jervinnectar

No, you won't know everyone's character at the start, however, even if you did, it wouldn't matter, you may be Akainu and be a Townie and be Monkey D Luffy and Mafia.

Cool. Can't wait to start.

NNID: jervinnectar

We have 7 confirmed, unfortunately, RedSpear won't be able to play the game, so we need one more player

Aw noes. Can we at least know our roles or whatever till somebody does come into it?

And did you say each 'day' would be 48 hours? And I assume night would be the next day or two after?

No, you may not know your roles, lol, I will only randomize them and start making a setup that tries to fit in the theme when we have the 8 players and all are confirmed, I can't just make a single role individually not counting with the entire game, or it would end in a chaotic mess :P

Each "day" is 48 hours maximum, the day will end earlier if someone is lynched, although making the most of the day is advisable.
    With 8 players, assuming the Town fails at voting someone scummy in the two first days and assuming the Town fails at avoiding kills at the first two nights, the game would be over at the third day for the Mafia (I can already spoil to you that there will be 2 mafias and 6 townies)

Regarding the nights, as I said before, they will be timeless, meaning, they won't end until everyone has sent their PM, although I would like the process of sending PMs to be fairly quick, I don't wanna rush you, but I don't wanna wait 3 real life days to proceed with the game :P

Ack sorry for deleting my last post but I'll definatley play ^^

. tumblr
    . mfc .
    . ask for FB or AIM/Skype .
    . psn & nintendo id squeesax . 3DS FC: 3797-6626-6957 .

Nice, we have 8 Players, all of them confirmed
    Now, all of you should receive your roles, powers and allegiance soon (1 hour or 2 hours, about that), however, the game will only truly start at 4th August noon GMT time, meaning, in 37 hours and 16 minutes from this post. As I'l be very busy tomorrow dealing with some other stuff.

I'l probably create another thread (hopefully, the mods won't get angry at that) for when the game actually starts, I'l put all the rules in that thread and make a nice Opening post far more informative than this one.
    However, I'l just give the 5 main rules right now, because most of them can be broken as soon as I send the PM with the roles, lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Main Rules
    (Bear in mind that they can't be enforced and they obviously won't be punishable, but please follow them to make the game actually fun)

1 - Don't PM anyone about this game, especially players (alive or dead), only Mafia can speak about the game outside of the thread, and even then, its only between themselves

2 - Don't copy paste or printscreen the PM's you receive from me, please, you are free to paraphrase them (and fake them), but you may not copypaste them or printscreen them, for fairly obvious reasons

3 - Dead men tell no tales, please don't speak here if you're dead, wait until the end of the game.

4 - Sleeping men tell no tales, please don't speak here at night, you're still free to PM your Mafia Partner if you're Mafia, though

5 - Have fun

Just continue it in this topic. No need to make a new one really.

And yaay I can't wait!

Alright, I'l change the Opening Post when the game starts, then

Let the games begin!

Closed Thread

Thread Information