View Poll Results: Moria, Dead or Alive?

Voters
746. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dead

    463 62.06%
  • Alive

    283 37.94%
Closed Thread
Page 7 of 77 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 1538

Thread: Moria's fate

  1. #121
    #FishLivesMatter BroBro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    England is my city

    Default Re: Moria's fate

    SOOOrryy u dont have to be a douche about it ...im just a lil kid with no life and luvs to read stuff
    OPTC (JPN) FC: 223.189.439

  2. #122
    Great sage,equal of heaven Darkstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Albion

    Default Re: Moria's fate

    Quote Originally Posted by CoralSnake View Post
    I just doubt it though I can't imagine why Oda would have Mihawk say that and give us very VERY few Moria fans a little hope...
    Mihawk is simply repeating knowledge we are already aware of : moria was alive at the end of the war.

  3. #123
    Omne ignotum pro magnifico Zik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    In the slums of heaven... I'm renting out a condo in hell though.

    Cool Re: Moria's fate

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark D. Manuel View Post
    SOOOrryy u dont have to be a douche about it ...im just a lil kid with no life and luvs to read stuff
    Oh shit. I believe you.
    Zik Of The 7 Swords: Vision? What do you know about my vision? My vision would turn your world upside down, tear asunder your illusions, and send the sanctuary of your own ignorance crashing down around you. Now ask yourself, Are you ready to see that vision?
    Last.fm

  4. #124
    Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer
    Join Date
    Dec 2008

    Default Re: Moria's fate

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegadesoul View Post
    ANYONE?...DID YOU JUST SAY CAN'T BE KILLED BY ANYONE?

    HMMM...

    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_hIfZla1VWG...400/oda1-1.gif
    That is a bad joke.

  5. #125

    Default Re: Moria's Fate

    Quote Originally Posted by brennen.exe View Post
    ^^ Is this not sufficient?
    Well I never thought i needed that to be told how powerful they are... But if Oda needs to cement it that way then i can't say anything against.


  6. #126

    Default Re: Moria's fate

    Doflamingo is going to have to dominate his arc with no shadow.

  7. #127
    Indiscriminate Grappler Gokuyuske's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    USA

    Default Re: Moria's fate

    I feel really bad for Beka. He unluckily decided to obsess over one of the VERY, VERY few One Piece characters who has died in the present time.

  8. #128

    Default Re: Moria's fate

    Gecko Moria is alive on Shadowisland. And do you know where Shadowisland is located?
    Right next to sniper island deep in our hearts.

  9. #129

    Default Re: Moria's Fate

    Quote Originally Posted by brennen.exe View Post
    Honestly though, it's beside the point. No corpse to verify. 5v1 against a guy who lost to a rookie and was OHKO'd by Jinbei, and we are supposed to believe the WG/Marines would buy a story where in such odds he conveniently destroys all four Pacifista before having his corpse disintegrated? But for the sake of argumentation, laser holes would be even more telling since Moria controls shadows and zombies, not cyborgs.
    Oh, I agree with you that Moria's gone. Just pointing out the stupidity of basing a key point around Gekko Moria's famous scissors.

    But for the sake of arguing...

    Based off of the Strawhat's fight with the Kuma Bot, whenever that beam touches a solid object, shit blows up. You'd have charred remains rather than bullet holes if this were the case and that's a lot easier to manipulate than cutting through PX's. (Again, for the sake of arguing. I don't think this scenario has a snowball's chance in hell. If anything, he's using Doppleman to get the hell outta there.)
    You come at the king, you best not miss.

  10. #130

    Default Re: Moria's fate

    So we need three new schichibukais

  11. #131
    Moria is on Sniper Island. toiim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Australia

    Default Re: Moria's fate

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Leg View Post
    So we need three new schichibukais
    ShichiBukai will just become Shibukai.

    Quote Originally Posted by No Maam View Post
    I thought Kizaru was always drunk

  12. #132

    Default Re: Moria's fate

    IMO Moria not dead, there only 2 big character die beside people die in flashback.
    1. Ace died because he complete his dream which is want to be accept by people.
    2. Whitebeard died because he already completed his dream which is to have a family.

    Have Moria complete his dream? I don't think so. Oda only let big name character die once they complete their dream....

  13. #133

    Default Re: Moria's fate

    He's alive and currently being turn into pacifista against his will.

  14. #134

    Default Re: Moria's fate

    He's alive, he managed to flee somehow. I can't believe Oda just kill him off-screen. He is a Shichibukai, so I don't think Oda wouldn't have given him a Crowning moment of awesomeness before he died.

  15. #135
    Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer
    Join Date
    Dec 2008

    Default Re: Moria's fate

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparda_87 View Post
    IMO Moria not dead, there only 2 big character die beside people die in flashback.
    1. Ace died because he complete his dream which is want to be accept by people.
    2. Whitebeard died because he already completed his dream which is to have a family.

    Have Moria complete his dream? I don't think so. Oda only let big name character die once they complete their dream....
    Then Moria will never die because he will never become PK.
    That dream shut only apply to protagonists.

  16. #136

    Default Re: Moria's fate

    He's death. But will see him again when the SH will have to go to the Hell Island.

  17. #137

    Default Re: Moria's fate

    of course he is not dead, he will be there for the final war as one of luffy's allies

  18. #138
    Discovered Stowaway Jejune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Australia

    Default Re: Moria's fate

    I'm not convinced because I'm not sure why Oda would choose to kill him. He was brought back from TB (even Hogback said something about it not being the time for Moria to be turned upside down), then underperformed in the war, and instead of a number of options from there.. simply killed? I don't buy the idea that Oda didn't know what else to do with him. For example, he has a connection with Kaidou, a future plot element so how can Oda run out of ideas when Kaidou hasn't even appeared yet? I'm not even saying Moria would play an important role if he were to appear during Kaidou's arc, but if he was to reappear, that'd probably be a good time. Not to mention Dofla may be defeated by then, so none of his hype is lost. Pardon my slight ramble..
    And I seriously don't know why there must be all this ambiguity if he's just dead. If he is dead, Oda's a big jerk for leaving our hopes up, pfft. I really think it's possible for him to become another ally, as a few people have guessed.

  19. #139

    Default Re: Moria's fate

    Quote Originally Posted by Jejune View Post
    I'm not convinced because I'm not sure why Oda would choose to kill him. He was brought back from TB (even Hogback said something about it not being the time for Moria to be turned upside down), then underperformed in the war, and instead of a number of options from there.. simply killed? I don't buy the idea that Oda didn't know what else to do with him. For example, he has a connection with Kaidou, a future plot element so how can Oda run out of ideas when Kaidou hasn't even appeared yet? I'm not even saying Moria would play an important role if he were to appear during Kaidou's arc, but if he was to reappear, that'd probably be a good time. Not to mention Dofla may be defeated by then, so none of his hype is lost. Pardon my slight ramble..
    And I seriously don't know why there must be all this ambiguity if he's just dead. If he is dead, Oda's a big jerk for leaving our hopes up, pfft. I really think it's possible for him to become another ally, as a few people have guessed.
    The ambiguity is not for Moria's survival, it's for the means of his death.

    If Moria is dead, then it's not because Oda ran out of ideas. It's rather because something else is being foreshadowed that has something to do with why he died.

  20. #140
    The Powers that Be Airflow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Manchester

    Default Re: Moria's fate

    Moria's role is kinda done guys.

Closed Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts