View Poll Results: Moria, Dead or Alive?

Voters
746. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dead

463 62.06%
  • Alive

283 37.94%
Closed Thread
Page 6 of 77 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast

Thread: Moria's fate

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Default Re: Moria's fate

Quote Originally Posted by Mark D. Manuel View Post
    moria is a pretty smart person. im pretty sure he wud use doppelman to escape if his life is in danger

Moria can escape from anyone, using Doppelman. Therefore Moria can't be killed by anyone. Moria is unkillable. Moria is number one. Moria FTW~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!

A real rain will come... JERK DISEASE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zik View Post
    Zoro's strongest attack (as of now) isn't even worth passing my mind when discussing shichi.
    When were Moria's scissors shown to be super proficient blade weapons?
    1. Ace (), 2. WB (), 3. BB (X), 4. Perona () 5. Boa () 6. Jimbei (???), 7. Sabo lives (), 8. Timeskip ()

Zoro's strongest attack (as of now) isn't even worth passing my mind when discussing shichi.
    You could have gone with "Doflamingo can also control people's limbs, so he took out the Pacifistas with their own laser beams" but you chose "Moria's scissors > Zoro's swords"?

Come on.
    You come at the king, you best not miss.

Quote Originally Posted by Sea View Post

Moria can escape from anyone, using Doppelman. Therefore Moria can't be killed by anyone. Moria is unkillable. Moria is number one. Moria FTW~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!
    ANYONE?...DID YOU JUST SAY CAN'T BE KILLED BY ANYONE?

HMMM...

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    Moria, or rather the shadow fruit, has an interesting service to provide to the goverment.

The pacifistas are puppets aren't they? Practicaly corpses modified to fight? Putting a soul in a weapon has its cons (loyalty, weak points, it's not neded for them to work) but also it's pros (adaptability, loyalty, the boost in power that a shadow implies).

That's a reason for why the goverment could have wanted moria alive at some point, but as I ponder this, the scene couldn't go "D: Now you die! nah, just kidding, we need you alive" or a knock out after intimidation.
    I like this idea kinda. It would be a bit shocking to see Moria being altered into a drone by Vagapunk...(with his history cleaned, there could be use for a pasifista without any government given status) But I'm not sure on this one yet. Still leaning dead.

Moria had no purpose in the war. Oda made him survive kuma only to die a few chapters later?

In the slums of heaven... I'm renting out a condo in hell though.

Cool Re: Moria's fate

Quote Originally Posted by JERK DISEASE View Post
    When were Moria's scissors shown to be super proficient blade weapons?
    They weren't.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJew View Post
    You could have gone with "Doflamingo can also control people's limbs, so he took out the Pacifistas with their own laser beams" but you chose "Moria's scissors > Zoro's swords"?

Come on.
    Apparently Doflamingo doing it is bending backwards but I didn't get to think of more ways he or both of them could've taken them out.
    Zik Of The 7 Swords: Vision? What do you know about my vision? My vision would turn your world upside down, tear asunder your illusions, and send the sanctuary of your own ignorance crashing down around you. Now ask yourself, Are you ready to see that vision?
    Last.fm

If anything, this further cements in my mind that Bellamy is dead. Dofla present for both Bellamy and Moria in what both looked like/implied offscreen deaths. Hmm....

Default Re: Moria's Fate

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJew View Post
    Honestly though, it's beside the point. No corpse to verify. 5v1 against a guy who lost to a rookie and was OHKO'd by Jinbei, and we are supposed to believe the WG/Marines would buy a story where in such odds he conveniently destroys all four Pacifista before having his corpse disintegrated? But for the sake of argumentation, laser holes would be even more telling since Moria controls shadows and zombies, not cyborgs.

Quote Originally Posted by MagneticMonkey View Post
    Moria had no purpose in the war. Oda made him survive kuma only to die a few chapters later?
    The scene was a small chilling hint at what lies above. The Gorusei. It's showing their power in how they can simply erase even a Shichibukai. Moria's death too insignificant for a Shichibukai? Sure. Because he's getting swallowed up by narrative momentum of a far more powerful entity.
    ^^ Is this not sufficient?

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer
    In a Berserk, Near-Death State, running around with an Equalizer

Are you serious?

Quote Originally Posted by SGRaaize View Post
    Are you serious?
    As serious as cancer.
    Zik Of The 7 Swords: Vision? What do you know about my vision? My vision would turn your world upside down, tear asunder your illusions, and send the sanctuary of your own ignorance crashing down around you. Now ask yourself, Are you ready to see that vision?
    Last.fm

A real rain will come... JERK DISEASE's Avatar

Careful Zik, this could become a meme like Spandam's shoes, you don't want your name attached to something like that.
    1. Ace (), 2. WB (), 3. BB (X), 4. Perona () 5. Boa () 6. Jimbei (???), 7. Sabo lives (), 8. Timeskip ()

Careful Zik, this could become a meme like Spandam's shoes, you don't want your name attached to something like that.
    LOL. It's not like I don't understand the other side of the argument as far as what the scene represents. I just don't feel it being in the paper cements Moria's fate.

I'll probably be sold on this the next time we see Doflamingo or if Oda gives us another cameo of the Gorousei.
    Last.fm

You will be forever missed, you were are great villian

how come on OP wiki gecko moria's status is already deceased when its not even confirmed whether he is alive or not??
    OPTC (JPN) FC: 223.189.439

Because he's dead.

The WG aren't the type of people to make such a big mistake on such a public document.

3DS FC: 0662-3589-2887
    NNID: Gibbs-free

Who gives a fuck what's on the OP wiki? Aint there like a dissertation on Hancock's character on there?
    Last.fm

I still want to hope that he's alive but after WB and Ace... I just doubt it though I can't imagine why Oda would have Mihawk say that and give us very VERY few Moria fans a little hope...

you guys should be praying EVERY NIGHT that he's still alive D: cause without a crew to go back to... Perona could join the Strahats... NOBODY WANTS THAT D:

Great sage,equal of heaven Darkstorm's Avatar

how come on OP wiki gecko moria's status is already deceased when its not even confirmed whether he is alive or not??
    I think the bigger question is why are you expecting accuracy from the wiki.

Closed Thread

Thread Information