+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: A wild Dirk has appeared!

it's really feking hot here, that's for sure

Default Re: A wild Dirk has appeared!

Yay, another user who constantly uses teh anime smilies even in the most unfitting situations..oh, and a Pokemon fan to boot..

You'll fit right in, I assure you.

I didn't read that as "Dirk" thats for sure.

Either way, Welcome.

Kimi ni Mune Kyun

Quote Originally Posted by Mariya View Post
    I didn't read that as "Dirk" thats for sure.

Either way, Welcome.
    Your not the first one >.< i guess i should have done that different ^.^ YAY for going to fit in d(^.^)Y and in what unfitting situation have i done those anime smilies :P and i think were coming along pretty well for longest intro thread already :D which is pretty awesome to me ^.^ and how many forums i join ehm let me name a few: nisute a game forum and AP forums :P just to name 2 of them :P but most forums i go to im really inactive i only have 1 forums im going to be active at :P and that is Arlong park :P i mean all one piece fans put together and then making useless arguments about the series waiting for people to bash them! ^.^

EDIT: jus saw that we surpassed the longest introduction thread is this one now the longest introduction threads of all there are out there?
    Last edited by Dnisute; July 11th, 2010 at 05:41 AM. Reason: just saw something :P

Laughing at your Worthlessness, Zehahaha~!

Quote Originally Posted by Dnisute View Post
    Your not the first one >.< i guess i should have done that different ^.^ YAY for going to fit in d(^.^)Y and in what unfitting situation have i done those anime smilies :P and i think were coming along pretty well for longest intro thread already :D which is pretty awesome to me ^.^ and how many forums i join ehm let me name a few: nisute a game forum and AP forums :P just to name 2 of them :P but most forums i go to im really inactive i only have 1 forums im going to be active at :P and that is Arlong park :P i mean all one piece fans put together and then making useless arguments about the series waiting for people to bash them! ^.^

EDIT: jus saw that we surpassed the longest introduction thread is this one now the longest introduction threads of all there are out there?
    The Oi Sanji intro thread spanned over 10 pages, you got ways to go.

2nd Member of Vepe's Pack!
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    You're so awesome puffin. Thank God you just barely joined in 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by puffin View Post
    The Oi Sanji intro thread spanned over 10 pages, you got ways to go.
    oh dam! i see now i thought the first one was the longest T.T still not the longest :P and ye we've got long to go :P but as i asked before someone got those games i mentioned? :D

but let me post more things about myself: my favortite music is: rock, hard rock, metal, Jpop even though i don't understand a word of it! :P but the music is... idk just... EPIC :P anyone know T.M. revolution? :P he was listed under epic records :P maybe that is why is music is so epicly good :D

and on one piece what you guys favorite characters? mine are 1. zoro 2. luffy 3. sanji
    zoro is just so... enourmsly bad ass :D so what are you guys favorite music styles? and favorite characthers?
    Last edited by Dnisute; July 11th, 2010 at 07:24 AM.

translated-ShiningDarkness

Quote Originally Posted by ZeArmyOfHalen View Post
    Yay, another user who constantly uses teh anime smilies even in the most unfitting situations..oh, and a Pokemon fan to boot..

You'll fit right in, I assure you.
    Pfft, he may enjoy pokemon games a bit, but I wouldn't call him a pokemon fan. He still has a ways to go before I consider him more than a casual gamer that happens to play Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by HikaruYami View Post
    Pfft, he may enjoy pokemon games a bit, but I wouldn't call him a pokemon fan. He still has a ways to go before I consider him more than a casual gamer that happens to play Pokemon.
    i wouldnt call myself a pokemon FAN either i haven't even played platinum in like a month or something :P i dont like em as much as the old games do :P like red/blue or crystal those games were better IMO but a real FAN?! nah! once a friend of mine he was MORE than a fan he had the time counter at 999:59! and he restarted his game more than 5 times and ALL of the files had reached 999:59 and would probaly be in like 1500 hours+ so much he played and im only counting pokemon D/P now >.< :P

Welcome to the Forums, Dnisute/Dirk. ;)

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information