+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 74 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 591: "You Sure That's Alright?" Discussion

A Futue Bounty of 310mil Neomaster121's Avatar

Default Re: Chapter 591: "You Sure That's Alright?" Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Gladiator777 View Post
    its easy, What chopper saw is Luffy being blamed for Moria's death, that "why again.." is refering to Fighting Moria a second time.
    ah could be then it would explain such a hike in a bounty they would want to award luffy

there not letting the world know about ID and he didn't succeed i MHQ so increasing his bounty now has a reason to the public
    http://neomaster121.mybrute.com
    Click above suprisingly addictive
    http://mybrute.com/team/107019
    join the team if your strong enough

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Traveler View Post
    To me it would make sense to put Luffy's bounty in the newspaper. The WG has to consider him dangerous now, amd they want to get rid of him. By putting his bounty in the newspaper, it would ensure more people see it, so there would be a better chance of Luffy being captured.
    Yeah that makes sence, but I'm not completely convinced yet.

I'm almost certain that what Chopper saw in the paper was a rise in Luffy's bounty. It wasn't that long ago that it rose to 300 mil. I bet Chopper's feeling really bad. He's still worth 50 berries. LOL

The Will of D. lives!!

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Quote Originally Posted by Neomaster121 View Post
    ah could be then it would explain such a hike in a bounty they would want to award luffy

there not letting the world know about ID and he didn't succeed i MHQ so increasing his bounty now has a reason to the public
    Yeah, The Governement wouldn't get ride of a Shichibukai just like that, especially Moria who is "strong" (probably) and got a Great reputation....so i guess Taking down luffy is a priority that they will even sacrifice Moria for it.

Quote Originally Posted by mrkaizoku View Post
    You're basing your entire argument on conjecture made by Sentoumaru. He more than likely only has cursory knowledge of what Kuma's powers can and can't do.

I just went back and looked at 513 here:
    http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/513/04/

Sentoumaru makes a qualifying statement or "It may be true or false". So Sentoumaru is only going by hearsay anyway.
    Yes this makes sense since if Kuma was loyal to the Revolution, which he was, then why on earth would he be confiding the details of his powers to anyone in the Marines or WG, never mind a loose screw like Sentoumaru?

Yeah, The Governement wouldn't get ride of a Shichibukai just like that, especially Moria who is "strong" (probably) and got a Great reputation....so i guess Taking down luffy is a priority that they will even sacrifice Moria for it.
    They may give some effort to getting Luffy, but after the events at ID and Marineford, I'd think they would be more focused on getting BB. He's a much bigger, more immediate threat to them at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by baby-boo View Post
    Yeah that makes sence, but I'm not completely convinced yet.
    To convince you more : Luffy bounty was put in the Newspaper along side a Special Article about him.

Quote Originally Posted by I survived the buster call View Post
    They may give some effort to getting Luffy, but after the events at ID and Marineford, I'd think they would be more focused on getting BB. He's a much bigger, more immediate threat to them at the moment.
    I guess BB threat is already shown to the World eyes throught newspaper, The war diffiusion on Shabondy adn the recents events (become Shichibukai after capturing ace, caused a War with WB, Turning down on the Marines)..........unlike luffy whose Actions were all covered up like Defeating Crocodile and Moria, And the ID incident, also his actions on the Marinford Battle weren't difused like : The king Haki Burst, Fighting all 3 admirals, sent Granpa flying with a punch, Managed to get Ace Back, and then again BEing protected by The WB pirates and their allies.

Judging by Chopper's reaction, there's a good chance that Luffy's bounty raised again.

I'm also seriously hoping that Rayleigh's planning of giving Luffy some sort of training while he's there
    Quote Originally Posted by Drake_Cloud View Post
    He didn't come back because he thought he could win, he came back because he's a goddamn hero and that's what heroes do.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokenda_mint View Post
    Judging by Chopper's reaction, there's a good chance that Luffy's bounty raised again.

I'm also seriously hoping that Rayleigh's planning of giving Luffy some sort of training while he's there
    I can see Jinbei being Luffy's fellow student.
    He also sufferd from Akain Logia DF Trauma

Quote Originally Posted by cheaptrick View Post
    lets's make an example:
    luffy hits the tenryubito and then gets blown away by kuma on monday at around 12.00 --> nyon says that since that day, 2 days have passed (tuesday and wednesday) --> so the day nyon, luffy and the boa sisters are talking is thursday
    No, it's not thursday. You said yourself: if two days elapsed since monday, it's wednesday. If you go all the way to thursday, then three days would have elapsed.
    Wano predictions: There will be 5 acts; All Straw Hats will get fights, some in Act 4; Big Mom Pirates will arrive; Carrot will have her moment, but won't join; Yamato will be a Kouzuki samurai and Wano's Guardian; Shanks will visit Luffy in Act 5; Next arc is Mary Geoise.

If Chopper is freaking out over a huge bounty increase for Luffy, which i think he almost certainly is, i think there's going to be some bounty hunter action soon. I picture it like, after the Fishman island arc, the crew finally arrives in the new world, and just as they're celebrating and taking it all in, BOOM some team of bounty hunters shows up. I think something like that would be cool.

To convince you more : Luffy bounty was put I guess BB threat is already shown to the World eyes throught newspaper, The war diffiusion on Shabondy adn the recents events (become Shichibukai after capturing ace, caused a War with WB, Turning down on the Marines)..........unlike luffy whose Actions were all covered up like Defeating Crocodile and Moria, And the ID incident, also his actions on the Marinford Battle weren't difused like : The king Haki Burst, Fighting all 3 admirals, sent Granpa flying with a punch, Managed to get Ace Back, and then again BEing protected by The WB pirates and their allies.
    LOL.. you're making it seem as though luffy is stronger than he actually is.... he didnt defeat the three admirals.... didnt even get close to beating one of them.... his haki blast only made the weak go into a coma the strong werent affected... and his grandad didnt want to fight back if he did he would have whooped luffy's ass.. oh and not to mention that he didnt successfully save his brother... cos as you already now he dead... being under the protection of the whitebeard pirates is of no importance to the marines

the government thought nothing of luffy other than the fact that he was a bit of an nuisance... all of the marines see it that way except akainu who wants to kill him for the mere fact that he's the son of dragon

However i am curious as to why the marines did kill off moria... perhaps as an excuse to raise luffys bounty although right i think its high enough... perhaps to raise blackbeards bounty as he has now bounty on his head that we know of

I can see Jinbei being Luffy's fellow student.
    Student? I see Jinbei as more of a guardian-type person. A body-guard. They are not eye to eye, and although Jinbei respects Rayleigh, i think they are closer to being the same level.

Although.... Jinbei's former bounty was 50 million berries less than Luffy's current bounty. But the bounties only reflect their threat to WG, not their actual strength.

The Will of D. lives!!

its easy, What chopper saw is Luffy being blamed for Moria's death, that "why again.." is refering to Fighting Moria a second time.
    what do you mean? luffy hasnt been blamed for anyones death in the past... LOL

Quote Originally Posted by dawood View Post
    what do you mean? luffy hasnt been blamed for anyones death in the past... LOL
    EL Buster Call victims say hello. And besides, the point was that he fought Moria again, not got blamed for killing...

Has the manga actually said that Luffy's been blamed for Moria's death, or is that still speculation? Cause, i think that's a rather far fetched conclusion.

The Will of D. lives!!

Quote Originally Posted by loledinmypants View Post
    EL Buster Call victims say hello. And besides, the point was that he fought Moria again, not got blamed for killing...
    oh yeah i forgot about them... lol.. tell them i said hello... (we arent on speaking terms)

Quote Originally Posted by WillOfD View Post
    Has the manga actually said that Luffy's been blamed for Moria's death, or is that still speculation? Cause, i think that's a rather far fetched conclusion.
    its speculation.. nothing concrete
    Last edited by Urouge; July 9th, 2010 at 05:50 PM. Reason: merged

Maybe Luffys bounty was already increased once after the Tenryubi thing without telling the reader, and now there's a second increase

If Rayleigh really is going to "train" Luffy what kind of training do you think it'll be? I'm placing my bet on Haki training. Luffy has never really trained with someone ever, though, has he? This would be interesting. LOL

The Will of D. lives!!

Quote Originally Posted by dawood View Post
    its speculation.. nothing concrete
    Thanks for the clarification, BTW.

The Will of D. lives!!

Quote Originally Posted by WillOfD View Post
    if you read the manga you should know this,or do you just look at pictures.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information