+ Reply to Thread
Page 268 of 271 FirstFirst ... 168 218 258 266 267 268 269 270 ... LastLast
Results 5,341 to 5,360 of 5403

Thread: Berserk

Default Re: Berserk

I don't know if it was posted before in this thread and it was a very old interview, still for those who never read it-a very insightful(albeit a bit superficial with surprising honesty) peek to Miura's world.
    https://mangabrog.wordpress.com/2015...a-grim-ending/
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

That was so completely fascinating.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wagomu View Post
    There's a great lighthearted vibe around here, because no matter how serious we might get, we're all together because of some magical pirate.

Quote Originally Posted by Halfmetal-lich View Post
    Ugh, why did I have to get into Berserk seriously when this happens and we got on haitus.
    Lol That would have been the case whenever you got into it. Its always on break.

Just imagine starting on it 20 years ago shortly after the anime came out.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by auem View Post
    I don't know if it was posted before in this thread and it was a very old interview, still for those who never read it-a very insightful(albeit a bit superficial with surprising honesty) peek to Miura's world.
    https://mangabrog.wordpress.com/2015...a-grim-ending/
    Gah. Tthat light thin font against a white background is hurting my eyes. Zooming in helps.

Yeah, fascinating stuff. Especially that Muira is drawn in as Pippin.
    Last edited by Robby; March 28th, 2018 at 07:19 AM.

It turns out that Berserk actually isn't on hiatus yet and the next chapter will be released on April 27:https://twitter.com/MangaMagJapon/st...98417732558848

If true,it made my long burdensome day....
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

Is April 11 not just double April fool's day

Discovered Stowaway MajinArekkusu's Avatar

You tellin me people interpreted an editors note at the end of a chapter wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by MajinArekkusu View Post
    You tellin me people interpreted an editors note at the end of a chapter wrong?
    It was no hiatus announcement just 'till next time'

Discovered Stowaway MajinArekkusu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shandian View Post
    It was no hiatus announcement just 'till next time'
    I know, and yet a lot of folks said omg that means another hiatus. xD

It was a fair assumption.Since when in running,Berserk chapters generally end with specific date(of the magazine issue).
    Last edited by auem; April 16th, 2018 at 06:56 AM.

Early chapter: https://imgur.com/gallery/lGA2A01

Not what we expected

I mean it was really pretty, but my God do I not care about Griffith's army.

Yeah i don't care about his army right now.

I dont know why I even care to look at the raws anymore.

Not what we were expecting, but to be honest until a few days ago we weren't expecting anything so I won't complain.

... who am I kidding, I would gladly interrupt anything for more of Griffith

Welp, see you in a few years, Guts-ka.

I saw some joking around saying that Miura was going on another idol hiatus for a year and left us with that chapter, that woulda been some top tier trolling. Though I'm starting to feel convinced he doesn't actually have a goal for this story and just uses it as an outlet to draw cool things sometimes.
    Last.fm | Tumblr | MAL | Steam | Battle.net: FelRes#1963
    \(゜∀゜ ) TSUKAME PURAIDO !
     \( `ー´)TSUKAME SUCCESS !
     A  TURTLE  MADE  IT  TO  THE  WATER 

Quote Originally Posted by FelRes View Post
    I Though I'm starting to feel convinced he doesn't actually have a goal for this story and just uses it as an outlet to draw cool things sometimes.
    It has been like that since the last ten years. He has nothing to tell anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by FelRes View Post
    I saw some joking around saying that Miura was going on another idol hiatus for a year and left us with that chapter, that woulda been some top tier trolling. Though I'm starting to feel convinced he doesn't actually have a goal for this story and just uses it as an outlet to draw cool things sometimes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baldulf View Post
    It has been like that since the last ten years. He has nothing to tell anymore.
    I agree putting a mini-arc at this point of time is very hard on long time readers, but it's absolutely wrong that he has nothing to tell or he has no fixed objective.
    Berserk,when read as a whole, always appear to be a very coherent story with minor interruption to the flows occasionally(like Wyald's or those troll's rapes,Miura had excessive rape fetishes at some points).But i never find any arc when completed being pointless or served no purposes to further the story.
    Last edited by auem; April 25th, 2018 at 09:12 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information