+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 62

Thread: The dumbest, gayest anime I have ever seen.

  1. #1
    エッチなのはいけないと思います! Malintex_Terek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005

    Question The dumbest, gayest anime I have ever seen.

    I mean that literally, if the title couldn't imply as much. It's called Baka + Test + Shokanju or just Baka + Test. I watched it for the trap, and while there is a lot of delicious trapservice the anime is simply the stupidest show I have ever seen.

    There have been dumb anime in the past. This one takes the non-lie cake - the whole concept is so ridiculous, I won't even spoil the inanity. But the characters themselves, even the smart ones, are so incredibly thick you'd believe it to be a miracle they're even capable of speech.

    The anime is also extremely gay. I don't mean this in the offensive way, I mean there is a lot of homoerotic tendencies of the cast. Each heterosexual has been involved in some gay scene at one point, and there are a large number of real legitimate gay characters (both sexes) running around, with varying levels of aggression. There wasn't this much gay action in Boku no Pico. NO HOMO!

    The main question on my mind is, if this anime is so awful, why am I watching it? There have been awful anime in the past I couldn't stand, but this is one of those confounding, rare shows that is awful but I can't stop watching. Trainwreck? This is like watching the space shuttle Challenger burn up in the atmosphere - it's horrible beyond belief. But I'm still torrenting. o_O
    MUV-LUV ALTERNATIVE
    Making Anime and Manga OBSOLETE since 2006
    PM me for details

  2. #2
    Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England

    Default Re: The dumbest, gayest anime I have ever seen.

    Quote Originally Posted by Malintex_Terek View Post
    I mean that literally, if the title couldn't imply as much. It's called Baka + Test + Shokanju or just Baka + Test. I watched it for the trap, and while there is a lot of delicious trapservice the anime is simply the stupidest show I have ever seen.

    There have been dumb anime in the past. This one takes the non-lie cake - the whole concept is so ridiculous, I won't even spoil the inanity. But the characters themselves, even the smart ones, are so incredibly thick you'd believe it to be a miracle they're even capable of speech.

    The anime is also extremely gay. I don't mean this in the offensive way, I mean there is a lot of homoerotic tendencies of the cast. Each heterosexual has been involved in some gay scene at one point, and there are a large number of real legitimate gay characters (both sexes) running around, with varying levels of aggression. There wasn't this much gay action in Boku no Pico. NO HOMO!

    The main question on my mind is, if this anime is so awful, why am I watching it? There have been awful anime in the past I couldn't stand, but this is one of those confounding, rare shows that is awful but I can't stop watching. Trainwreck? This is like watching the space shuttle Challenger burn up in the atmosphere - it's horrible beyond belief. But I'm still torrenting. o_O
    It sounds bad, but I doubt it'll surpass the last terrible anime you recommended.
    (needless)

  3. #3

    Default Re: The dumbest, gayest anime I have ever seen.

    Because it may be dumb and gay, but certainly not awful?

    Stupidity is to be expected, given the name.

    But really, the last season has been particularly homosexual and I don't mean this in a negative way either. From BakaTest to Hidden God to Railgun.

    Most of all there's Hideyoshi, Jun's successor. He's so popular that they've formed a spin-off centered around both him and Akihisa. Boku no Pico? I can't believe I know that reference. (Ironically, I think I stumbled across that a long time ago while looking at Happiness!? stuff.) Let's keep it clean here.

    Just give in?

    Spoiler:
    Last edited by Unrequited; April 16th, 2010 at 03:11 AM.
    Hey you! Let's party!

  4. #4
    エッチなのはいけないと思います! Malintex_Terek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005

    Default Re: The dumbest, gayest anime I have ever seen.

    Quote Originally Posted by SMUDGE View Post
    It sounds bad, but I doubt it'll surpass the last terrible anime you recommended.
    (needless)
    Are you sure I recommended that? I don't think I've ever recommended an anime I haven't seen. Perhaps you mean Freeman/Tizoc?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unrequited View Post
    Because it may be dumb and gay, but certainly not awful?
    It's definitely awful, but the point is I'm still being entertained in spite of that. I don't feel "clean" being entertained by a show such as this.

    I don't know why I'm entertained, that's the puzzling bit. The same ingredients that make up this show have made revolting concoctions in previous seasons.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unrequited View Post
    But really, the last season has been particularly homosexual and I don't mean this in a negative way either. From BakaTest to Hidden God to Railgun.
    Anime in general is tending toward it, but the homosexuality is usually portrayed as en extension of teasing or it's just an undertone. In this anime, it's part tongue-in-cheek, part serious, and there are large quantities of it!

    Quote Originally Posted by Unrequited View Post
    Most of all there's Hideyoshi, Jun's successor. He's so popular that they've formed a spin-off centered around both him and Akihisa. Boku no Pico? I can't believe I know that reference. (Ironically, I think I stumbled across that a long time ago while looking at Happiness!? stuff.) Let's keep it clean here.
    I don't consider BnP gay because the characters were drawn to be women with male organs. Jun Watarase is pretty much the same. At least Hideyoshi could pass himself off as a man, he reminds me of good ol' Bridget. Before Bridget became a sexy lady named Noel.
    MUV-LUV ALTERNATIVE
    Making Anime and Manga OBSOLETE since 2006
    PM me for details

  5. #5
    Yare yare daze... Accelerator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Infinite Stratos Academy

    Default Re: The dumbest, gayest anime I have ever seen.

    Come on, it's not as bad as Boku no Pico.


  6. #6

    Default Re: The dumbest, gayest anime I have ever seen.

    To-Love-Ru was pretty bad. Ane Doki was also painful to read.
    I called it wrong, so long ago. I guess this needs to be changed.

  7. #7

    Default Re: The dumbest, gayest anime I have ever seen.

    The traps... they're too powerful... Honestly, Hideyoshi's popularity is no joke.

    And on a slightly different note, Yoshihiro Togashi seems to also be a fan of the trap. Reading Hunter x Hunter, and no matter how I look at it, Pitou is definitely a mithra.
    Hey you! Let's party!

  8. #8
    エッチなのはいけないと思います! Malintex_Terek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005

    Default Re: The dumbest, gayest anime I have ever seen.

    Quote Originally Posted by bunshindattebayo View Post
    Come on, it's not as bad as Boku no Pico.
    The gay? No, if only because it's not explicit. But the rampant homosexuality cannot be denied, which is why I called it the gayest. It's pure homolust.

    Stupid wise, it's far worse than BnP could ever hope to accomplish.

    Quote Originally Posted by "Fire Fist" Ace View Post
    To-Love-Ru was pretty bad. Ane Doki was also painful to read.
    B+T is worse than TLR, for sure. I haven't read AD so I can't compare.
    MUV-LUV ALTERNATIVE
    Making Anime and Manga OBSOLETE since 2006
    PM me for details

  9. #9

    Default Re: The dumbest, gayest anime I have ever seen.

    have you ever watched revolutionary girl utena? That show is very suggestive, but it's really good too.

    and you wanna see a dumb anime, go see "i, my, me, strawberry eggs" the entire show is hypocritical of it;s message.

  10. #10

    Default Re: The dumbest, gayest anime I have ever seen.

    Strawberry Eggs pays off at the end though.

    You can't ever rewatch it, but the end amused me quite a bit.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

    Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

  11. #11

    Default Re: The dumbest, gayest anime I have ever seen.

    Final Approach was the stupidest piece of shit anime I have ever seen. The only redeeming factor in it was the penguins shown at the end.

    Ane Doki had potential, but it was just... meh...

  12. #12

    Default Re: The dumbest, gayest anime I have ever seen.

    Some random hentia I found during a teen. You know? The ones with a story.

  13. #13

    Default Re: The dumbest, gayest anime I have ever seen.

    Urgh you realise I'm going to have to watch this now?

  14. #14

    Default Re: The dumbest, gayest anime I have ever seen.

    When I read the thread title, I thought we would be talking about Hetalia (Even though I enjoy it...).

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiroy View Post
    Some random hentia I found during a teen. You know? The ones with a story.
    Mr. Marsh: "Ugh. I hate it when porn tries to have a story"

  15. #15

    Default Re: The dumbest, gayest anime I have ever seen.

    Quote Originally Posted by robbybedfart View Post
    Strawberry Eggs pays off at the end though.

    You can't ever rewatch it, but the end amused me quite a bit.
    wanna buy it off me!

    that ending was dumb and disappointing. i don't know what your talking about.

  16. #16
    エッチなのはいけないと思います! Malintex_Terek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005

    Default Re: The dumbest, gayest anime I have ever seen.

    MUV-LUV ALTERNATIVE
    Making Anime and Manga OBSOLETE since 2006
    PM me for details

  17. #17

    Default Re: The dumbest, gayest anime I have ever seen.

    Quote Originally Posted by Malintex_Terek View Post
    Please let it be soap in the eye, PLEASE let it be soap in the eye...

  18. #18

    Default Re: The dumbest, gayest anime I have ever seen.

    Quote Originally Posted by "Fire Fist" Ace View Post
    To-Love-Ru was pretty bad. Ane Doki was also painful to read.
    The manga is a lot better than the anime of TLR, that's for sure. Not saying TLC is brilliant or anything, but I did enjoy it.

    Believe it or not, I have not really had the misfortune of stumbling upon an anime I hated immediately. It'll probably happen one of these days though.

  19. #19

    Default Re: The dumbest, gayest anime I have ever seen.

    Quote Originally Posted by captain usopp View Post
    wanna buy it off me!

    that ending was dumb and disappointing. i don't know what your talking about.

    :\, I liked it. I think he's referring to the old person also being a trap in the end.

  20. #20

    Default Re: The dumbest, gayest anime I have ever seen.

    Quote Originally Posted by captain usopp View Post
    have you ever watched revolutionary girl utena? That show is very suggestive, but it's really good too.
    Yeah. I loved how Touga, the bisexual who flirts and screws men and women alike, told his sister that homosexually is not what God intended.

    But seriously, I hated season 3.

    Spoiler:

    Utena having sex with Akio really ticked me off. She was so self-reliant and moral, but all of a sudden she has sex with a man who is twice her age, while she is legally underage, and while he is to be married. Talk about out of character.

    I also hated how Akio acts like dick the whole series, but she goes for him. But when Touga confronts her, he asks her "Please spend one night with me. I know I will never have you forever, but let me have one night so I can remember it forever." God knows, if anyone attractive came to me to say that, my clothes would fly off and I'd shout, "Let's begin!"

    But no, bitch gotta be a bitch.


    I love how the sexual tension took place.....in a middle school. What the fuck... None of them look like middle schoolers. Juri looks like she should be thirty. A thirty year old I would willingly screw, but thirty none-the-less.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts