Closed Thread
Page 7 of 500 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto X Makes a Man Out of You

Default Re: Naruto Discussion; Attempt #10

plus hinata would have gotten an anvil on the head

That won't happen. The animators love Hinata too much.

Pain getting hammered into the ground was a riot.

Naruto thread
    Naruto thread

That won't happen. The animators love Hinata too much.
    Yeah, they used all the good animators on the confession episode, which is hilarious considering that nothing's come of it. At all.

And in that light, the new ending is pretty trollish, and made me think I was looking at some insanely high quality One Piece Nico-Douga video.
    ~Stargazer~, ~Distance~ original stories.
    3DS Friend Code: 2234-8294-8917

Quote Originally Posted by Gekko135 View Post
    Pain getting hammered into the ground was a riot.

Naruto thread
    Naruto thread
    It's turning into Looney Toons. I want to see someone put Taz's warble over Crossword's running loop.

3DS FC: 0662-3589-2887
    NNID: Gibbs-free

Well, while the Naruto thread was closed, episode 166 came out (the one where Hinata confesses) and gabzillaz did a review of it. Check it out.

I know, I usually don't review the anime, but I'm going to make an exception since 1) The animation was great, 2) Nana Mizuki is awesome and I wanna bear her babies and 3) No Naruto this week.

Also, chibi Hinata.

asked if I was willing to review One Piece. I have no problems with trying (I'm not used to One Piece, I'm trying to catch up and I really want to do it justice), so if I'm not too busy with school, I'll do the review of the following chapter (and Naruto 500 and SE 75) next week.

So, the infamous confession was finally animated.

- We get part of Pain's speech of Pain while defenseless Naruto plays bondage. With Pain's chakra sticks.
    - I like Pain's theme with all the Ominous Latin Chanting and everything but I feel like the anime team uses it all the time. Pain destroys Konoha: Insert Chanting. Pain gives a speech: Insert chanting. Pain goes to the bathroom: Insert chanting.
    - Meanwhile, Skeletor Nagato is bleeding to death and needs a hamburger.
    - Konan is worried.
    - Nagato ignores her.
    - Here's the op.
    - Oh Jiraiya I miss you and your manliness. Since you and Asuma died this has been a pansyfest.
    - Sad, shirtless Naruto.
    - FLASHBACKS.
    - Young Jiraiya was so hot.
    - Lots of Pains. And a Konan.
    - Hai there Sasuke and his bitches.
    - Wheeeeeeee
    - Yummy Kakashi
    - Look at how the secondary characters fight! Don't get your hopes up. This is a trap.
    - Look! Girl vs girls fighting! This is also a trap.
    - Pain pwns everybody and here's our hero. This OP may led you to believe the fight is gonna have awesome animation. TRAP!
    - We start this episode with cute Naruto yelling how he will be Hokage. I miss him.
    - OMG CHIBI HINATA with blush stickers attached to her little face IS SO DAMN CUTE
    - Hinatita asks Koh (well, hello there Koh, you don't look bad) what's a Kyuubi.
    - Koh: A pet. That has a really bad temper. Also, stay away from the cute blond.
    NOTE: HINATA'S DISCO HAIR IS REALLY DISTRACTING.
    - So enough with the flashbacks, here's present Hinata, who is worried about Naruto being molested by sticks.
    - Pain: You say my solution to War is lame. I don't see you offering an alternative.
    - Naruto: Just wait till I get my hands on a book >(
    - Pain: Your power is mine.
    - More Hinatita!
    - OMG HINATA'S MOTHER. AND BABY HANABI. Oh yes, Hiashi too.
    - Hinatita wanted to be strong like her daddy and gentle like her mommy.
    - But daddy was disappointed because Hinatita was weak.
    - Aaaw Koh, you are a sweetheart.
    - I want a Hinatita.
    - Koh: See this academy? You will come here someday.
    - Hinatita sees Narutito in the Swing of Loneliness.
    - I want a Narutito too.
    - Koh: He has cooties. Let's go.
    - Back in the present, Hinata is sad.
    - Really, that shiny hair is distracting.
    MEANWHILE IN THE FOREST.
    - Gai-sensei and his team, running and looking fabulous in the process.
    - Neji sees a frog and logically concludes it's Jiraiya's.
    - Neji, I have to know what's your secret. I looove your hair.
    - Gai sensei cannot believe it. Who else has giant frogs as his BFF?
    MEANWHILE IN THE HOLE OF DOOM
    - The Naras discuss stuff that will become irrelevant since they won't help defeat Pain.
    - Moar flashbacks
    - Hinatita <3
    - Hanabi, you fierce girl.
    - Hanabi kicks Hinatita's ass.
    - Hinatita is hurt and humilliated and runs away. Ruins ice-cream.
    - Random bullies!
    - Well, at least they didn't kill her dog.
    - So they take Hinatita to the dark forest and this totally doesn't have unfortunate implications.
    - The bullies hate Hinata on sight because she is a Hyuuga and she is the cousin of that brat Neji.
    - So they make her cry.
    - And Hinatita's MOE levels are now OVER 9000.
    - Back to the present i'm getting dizzy with all this back and forth
    - Pain continues to stick his rods in Naruto.
    - Naruto can feel it inside.
    - Somehow, they managed to make it even more suggestive than in the manga. Must be Naruto's voice.
    - Ma Frog: DON'T GIVE UP, NARUTO.
    - Pain: STFU
    - Ma Frog goes flying.
    - Pain is about to take Naruto away...
    - And here comes Hinata with a Dynamic Entry that would make Gai cry with pride.
    - So, who else thinks the Hyuugas have a deal with Pantene?
    - Everybody is shocked.
    - Koh is slow.
    - Hinata: How cruel, sticking sticks all over Naruto.
    - Hinata is channeling her inner Lan Fan and I LOVE IT.
    - Pain: If this is all the reinforcements this place has, I'm feeling really insulted right now >(
    - Naruto: GET OUT OF HERE DANGER ZONE HE'S GONNA KILL U.
    - Hinata: Yes, yes I know.
    - Naruto: Woman, are you mad?
    - Hinata: This time I'm going to save you!
    - Naruto:
    - Hinata gives her love speech.
    - Pain files his nails.
    - Naruto is really uncomfortable. Well, you would be uncomfortable if you had sticks all over your body.
    - Flashbacksssssss
    - Hinata tells Naruto she loves him.
    - The anime team gleefully skips Naruto's reaction.
    - Hinata looks ready to fight...!
    - Nice nail polish, Pain.
    - But she's actually after your sticks.
    - Hinata manages to break one before Pain uses gravity to kick her out of the way.
    - Auch.
    - Hinata: What's this mysterious invisible power?
    - Hinata wants to break the other sticks...
    - Pain: Oh no you don't.
    - Naruto: Hinata!
    - Hinata: >(
    - Pain: You shall not pass.
    - Hinata: Fine, I'll use the big guns!
    - Ooooh shiny!
    - If you could plase stand still so she can hit you, that would be nice, Pain.
    - Somewhere else Nagato bleeds.
    - Pain gets distracted and Hinata manages to hit him.
    - See Kishi, secondary characters - and women! - can be awesome if you'd just let them.
    - Hinata uses the distraction to get rid of another stick but Pain recovers and sends her flying again.
    - That sounds like lots of broken ribs.
    - MOAR FLASHBACKS. No, really.
    - So Narutito saves Hinatita from the bullies. Sort of. Gets his ass kicked.
    - Koh comes and they leave poor Narutito behind.
    - I want a Narutito and a Hinatita.
    - Back to the present, Hinata wakes up from her siesta.
    - Naruto: Hinata!
    - Hinata: Five more minutes, please...
    - Hinata tries to stand up, fails, tries again, sorta succeeds and when she doesn't have any more strength in her legs she starts crawling.
    - Naruto can't watch.
    - She's not giving up. dammit >(
    - Moaaaaaar flashbacks (well, at least they are cute chibis in them)
    - Somebody give Naruto a hug, please.
    - Pain doesn't understand because he is a Villain and they don't understand how Shounen works.
    - Hinata tries to take the stick from Naruto's hand while Pain tells her Resistance is Futile.
    - So she tells Naruto that she won't go back on her word because that's her nindo.
    - Aaaaw.
    - Pain interrupts this sweet moment with some gravity and then stabs Hinata because he really likes sticking his sticks in people. And frogs.
    - Ballerina Hinataaaaaaa
    - Pain: Loves breed pain, pain breeds hatred, hatred brings blah blah my parents are deaaaaaad... so are you mad already?
    - Oh yes. LET'S MAMBO.
    - Sakura: WTF IS GOING ON?
    - KyuubiNaruto is ready to play with you, Pain.
    - Did I mention I don't like the ending? Hinata's cuteness aside.

So preview for next chapter looks awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by THC View Post
    If only I hadn't JUST changed my sig today.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

i honestly wanna know who the hell thought that'd be a good idea... really

he looks like he's in a wind tunnel or getting blasted in the face by a firehose that shoots invisible water.

I just can't stop thinking "HURRRRRRRRRR" when I see it

Shipmate

Yesterday in the chapter discussion thread someone was saying that anime is the perfection of mangaka's idea, or something similar to it.

Well, I see that it was the case with Naruto.

This is Kishimoto's undilluted vision.

I'm way behind on this manga, for some reason or another, but on Chapter 488 atm.
    Nice Tsunade's alive and all, but I really wanted Kakashi to be Hokage, damnnit !

Quote Originally Posted by THC View Post
    It looks very simple. I know I'm in the minority, but this is why I dislike/don't prefer Naoki Tate's One Piece Animation.
    Quote Originally Posted by sanji499 View Post
    I wonder what was Bale's reaction when the stunt double broke the imax camera?
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvers Rayleigh View Post
    In the United States we don't have much manga around, specifically One Piece, and mainly the newer chapters - Jan 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Flux View Post
    Nice Tsunade's alive and all, but I really wanted Kakashi to be Hokage, damnnit !
    I'm sure he'll be cockteased about that at least one more time before its all done. He was already almost hokage twice.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.

Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverblade View Post
    Yesterday in the chapter discussion thread someone was saying that anime is the perfection of mangaka's idea, or something similar to it.

Well, I see that it was the case with Naruto.

This is Kishimoto's undilluted vision.
    I don't understand why didn't they use the same team from Jman vs pain or Sasuke vs Deidara

Quote Originally Posted by robbybedfart View Post
    I'm sure he'll be cockteased about that at least one more time before its all done. He was already almost hokage twice.
    The messenger that cockblocked him is one of my favorite non-Kumo part 2 characters. Is this bad?

エッチなのはいけないと思います! Malintex_Terek's Avatar

I can't believe there isn't a torrent of nerd rage in this topic. Did you all suffer blunt trauma as a side effect of Madara cracking your skulls as he cracked his jokes?

What part about Naruto as Senju Clan doesn't automatically convince you guys to put this manga under.

How about Naruto having the vulpine whiskers at birth, suggesting his only skill (massive chakra) was directly due to the fox's presence (woah, feels p Berserk in here!)

How about the other issue of Naruto being more or less responsible for the Nine-Tails release?

I was going to chew out Kushina and Konoha for being old fashioned, unlike Kumo and Bee's novel attempt at working with his Biju, but at least that's consistent. It's purely accidental though.

I think the implication that Sasuke should have been a girl, and that all of the previous Nine-Tails Jinchuuriki were genki girls, pretty much cements Kishimoto is living in some homoerotic fantasy world.
    MUV-LUV ALTERNATIVE
    Making Anime and Manga OBSOLETE since 2006
    PM me for details

Quote Originally Posted by Malintex_Terek View Post
    I can't believe there isn't a torrent of nerd rage in this topic.
    That would involve us actually caring. I haven't even read the chapter yet.

Naruto's mom being the host was already the shark jump moment of the retcon, its all total bs and series breaking after that.

How about Naruto having the vulpine whiskers at birth, suggesting his only skill (massive chakra) was directly due to the fox's presence
    Wasn't that... always the case?

I think the implication that Sasuke should have been a girl, and that all of the previous Nine-Tails Jinchuuriki were genki girls, pretty much cements Kishimoto is living in some homoerotic fantasy world.
    Again. You speak as if this were a startling new development.

How about the other issue of Naruto being more or less responsible for the Nine-Tails release?
    i think everyone is still stunned that this woman :http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/87110441/2

could be pregnant with anything more than a giant fart

Quote Originally Posted by Malintex_Terek View Post
    I can't believe there isn't a torrent of nerd rage in this topic. Did you all suffer blunt trauma as a side effect of Madara cracking your skulls as he cracked his jokes?

What part about Naruto as Senju Clan doesn't automatically convince you guys to put this manga under.

How about Naruto having the vulpine whiskers at birth, suggesting his only skill (massive chakra) was directly due to the fox's presence (woah, feels p Berserk in here!)

I was going to chew out Kushina and Konoha for being old fashioned, unlike Kumo and Bee's novel attempt at working with his Biju, but at least that's consistent. It's purely accidental though.

We don't take Naruto seriously enough to rage. We just laugh at the mind-bogglingly bad spectacle it's become.

Quote Originally Posted by Flux View Post
    It looks very simple. I know I'm in the minority, but this is why I dislike/don't prefer Naoki Tate's One Piece Animation.
    That makes two of us, fluid animation is great but sometimes it comes with too big price, I weep blood when I see how Tate draws his charecters specially Robin...

But about latest Naruto episode...well I kinda enjoyed because heck of it... I mean it looked horrible and entire Pain's charecter and fighting style was raped so grotesquelly that It was... funny. Oh and that lazer pew pew show was kinda fun to watch.

It was funny and entertaining, I cant wait to see how anime only Narutards react on next few episodes...

The most infamous moment of entire Part 2 is being animated, the very moment that shattered the faith of most of Naruto fans and throwed AP's serious Naruto discussion threads to oblivion and madness...

Quote Originally Posted by juju14 View Post
    Guessing the obvious prediction is one thing, but the hard ones is what gets you props. People have guessed most of OP twist, but nobody guessed luffy and Ace wasn't blood related. If you guys are so amazing tell me who in the damn coffin.(Don't list a million names either because u will ovbiously get it right.)
    My guess is the Rikudou Sennin himself. The Juubi's inevitably going to be resurrected, might as well bring back the first jinchuurikki too.

Closed Thread

Thread Information