Closed Thread
Page 6 of 500 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto X Makes a Man Out of You

Default Re: Naruto Discussion; Attempt #10

Quote Originally Posted by Hisoga View Post
    i'm talking about madara's mask.... the mask from the latest chapter is the same he wear in the flashback in chapter 400.. so, its quite weird if suddenly that guy in the latest chapter is not madara/tobi.
    Who said the guy in chapter 400 was madara?? We still don't know what the hell is going on?

Quote Originally Posted by iSheep View Post
    You really don't get it, do you?
    I'm happy Kisame is alive, he is my favorite Naruto character.
    It's the fact that people thought he was really dead, after such a horribly lame death.
    A good reaction would have been; "nah, Kisame dying like this is too lame, he sure isn't dead."
    Reality: "Man that sure was shitty and horrible, he has to be dead."
    hmmm If they thought he wasn't dead then it wouldn't b e much of a twist would it. *Facepalm*

Quote Originally Posted by juju14 View Post
    hmmm If they thought he wasn't dead then it wouldn't b e much of a twist would it. *Facepalm*
    Come on man, is it really that hard to understand?
    Am I talking to a goddamn wall?
    I mean, what the hell man.
    Okay, look at it from this way; the only reason that the whole Kisame lives twist exists, is because almost everybody, even the majority of the naruto fans, who are stupid as shit, thought that Kishis writing is so abysmal that is has to be real.

How it came about was Me, Robby and Dirt Monkey AL were doing a round robin about the future of Naruto. Robby brought up the greater threat inside the moon and I added inside it will be the sealed 10 beast, the Mewten. From April 2009 aka Naruto Thread V (Re-Re-Redux) The actual chapter that revealed the ten tails was released in October 2009.

http://apforums.net/showthread.php?p=1084418&highlight=mewten#post1084 418

Originally Posted by Phoenix Zoan
    They'll be back. Konan will show up as a medic ninja and Nagato will come back walking. They'll try to get revenge against Madara but then a oragami PWNSLUG will appear out of nowhere and tell them to wait for Sasuke. He's currently about to fight Madara. You'll only get in his way. Then Sasuke will unleash his just revealed 8 tailed form, (him getting it is an off camera secret surprise) and everyone will panic. But then he'll turn back to normal after Itachi appears in his mind and continue fighting. Sasuke will then defeat Madara will his Chidori.As he dies Madara will have a redeeming final speech and reveal he was holding back all along, because there was actually a greater threat ... IN THE MOON!

Flashback time: Rikodou created the moon using the power of the Rinnegan. Inside it he sealed the legendary 10 tail beast. The Mewten.
    Last edited by Phoenix Zoan; July 1st, 2010 at 12:30 PM.

Here's more Pierrot masterpieces for your viewing enjoyment:

Last edited by Crossword; July 1st, 2010 at 12:11 PM. Reason: Chuck Jones must be rolling in his grave.
    ~Stargazer~, ~Distance~ original stories.
    3DS Friend Code: 2234-8294-8917

Default Re: Where do I talk about Naruto?

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    I'm gonna try the gabzillaz approach on this chapter.

Hidden:
    "But before I tell you about what happened, I want you to know a little more about who I am".
    Oh, so NOW you decide to tell us the important stuff instead of that superfluous bullshit.

"I was brought to the leaf village to become a jinchuuriki"
    Once again proving that fate, destiny and heritage do in fact define how successful you will become.

Huh, so Eddy from "Ed, Edd n Eddy" founded a village eh? Not too shabby.

For God's sake, the Senju and Uzumaki clans were related? The Naruto world is like one big incest orgy! (which actually would explain a lot).

"The Village of Longevity." Imaginative.

"Even today, the Eddy whirlpool symbol is used as a symbol of friendship and goodwill."
    A symbol that looks like a toilet being flushed. Appropriate.

Born with a strong chakra. Yep, again, genes and heritage.

"My predecessor was also a powerful female ninja. I guess it was seen as appropriate."
    I guess the same could be said for Naruto. BURN!

So her predecessor, who was also an Uzumaki (but apparently not related to her) married the first. Genes! Heritage! Selected by fate!

Yadda yadda yadda. Blah blah blah. Don't care don't care don't care.

"Before the beast can be housed we must fill the vessel with love."

Bull. Shit.

"Naruto...you don't need to cry anymore."
    I wish someone would tell that to Sakura.

"Madara did have control of the nine-tails, but it was only moments before his attack that it was still sealed inside me."
    Hi! I'm Masashi Kishimoto! I'm one of the best manga-kas of this generation and I'm not making this shit up as I go! I swear!

"There is one moment where a jinchuuriki's seal is at its weakest...Childbirth!"

............*faceplam*

"The energy used to maintain the seal goes to nurture the child and is weakened thusly."
    Yeah, that makes perfect sense.

And Third Hokage's wife gets the award for dumbest name ever.

Baby Sasuke. Ugh. I didn't think I would ever want to murder an infant so badly.

"He and Sasuke will be in the same grade! I hope they become friends!"
    Ha ha! It is funny, because they will actually end up being mortal enemies! Ha ha ha!

"By the way...does it hurt? Like, bad?"

That is the stupidest question anyone has ever asked ever.

"Remember, we need to keep your birth classified..."
    Classified?! You're walking around in broad daylight! I don't think you need to actually talk to anyone for them to figure it out!

Wow. I gotta say that birth looks quite a bit like a satanic ritual (which would explain a lot).

Lulz at Kushina's constipation face.

Madara shows up and he's pissed cause he wasn't invited to the baby shower.

Naruto get out! Nine tails stay in!

"Congratulations, it's a healthy baby boy of questionable sexuality."

And thus one of the most obnoxious and irritating shonen heroes ever is born. Hooray.

"Back away from the Jinchuuriki or your son dies at the ripe old age of one minute."

My favorite line in the whole chapter.
    Quoted for Truth! I couldnt review latest chapter any better even if I would have 1 year time to choose my words....

Quote Originally Posted by Robbybedfart
    If this stays on topic it'll take 3 years to fill out, and the series will hopefully be over by then.
    You kidding? Everyone loves to bash Naruto because series takes itself so seriosly and fails massively same time, and Juju rushes to defend this literarity masterpiece series resulting several pages of LOLs and angry quotes.

Cycle repeats every week so I would be ready to bet that this thread will reach #9000 long before christmas. And should there be nothing to bash we could always take a closer look of recent Naruto anime episodes.

it's like japan finally realized the superiority of american looney tunes

Quote Originally Posted by taboo View Post
    Why did they let whoever did this animate this episode?? WTF is this?

madara/tobi said....

Damn those gifs are ass. Looks like the animation team spent it's entire budget with the Hinata Confession episode.

Originally Posted by iSheep
    So, because Danzo was an easy guess it's okay? Like every fuckin' time somebody hides his eyes only to reveal another doujutsu (or something other "mysterious", like Kabuto.)
    And maybe we didn't figure out the twist with the 10-tails, but some people did, based on the basis "durr hurr, there are 9 tailed monsters, there sure is one with 10 tails."
    It was also due to the fact that the moon was created by Rikudo Sennin chapter happened a little after the time of the whole Yammy and the "Who said Espadas go from 1-10?" Bleach epic troll chapter. So we already had in our mind that here's going to be a 10th tailed beast.

??? Didn't pain say that himself?? LMFAO you guys don't have track record of guessing shit. http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/439/08/ that isn't obvious. I was the one who was saying Kisame wasn't dead, while all u guys said blaaa "Kishi shouldn't of killed him" Their was another time where i guessed something right, but i don't feel like going through my post to find it. I remember laughing at people here for their prediction. Once again i will be right.
    U mad?? bad writing because you was wrong.
    You'd think the thrashing I gave you would have taken down your arrogance a notch.
    Last edited by TLC; July 1st, 2010 at 12:21 PM. Reason: Quotes chosen at random because they equally suck and induce facepalming.

Quote Originally Posted by Thousand Lion-san View Post
    You'd think the thrashing I gave you would have taken down your arrogance a notch.
    What thrashing???

Shipmate

If Pain really looked like that, run like Road Runner and made those stupid sounds, he would be such a good character.

Also, did someone seriously suggest it is Danzo behind the mask?

Come on, it's even worse than kishitty. Kishimoto wouldn't, would he?
    I mean, even if we ignore the obvious mask pattern and single eye, it wouldn't make any sense for Danzo to mess and sabotage any deals related to the village's beast host. After all, though badly and strangely in his own way, but Danzo was portrayed as someone who cares for the village, not as much as for the village king hat, but still. Because that flashback of his had to be relevant. Right?..

Quote Originally Posted by Silverblade View Post
    If Pain really looked like that, run like Road Runner and made those stupid sounds, he would be such a good character.
    Well if he was the Road Runner he would've been victorious.

Also, did someone seriously suggest it is Danzo behind the mask?

Come on, it's even worse than kishitty. Kishimoto wouldn't, would he?
    I mean, even if we ignore the obvious mask pattern and single eye, it wouldn't make any sense for Danzo to mess and sabotage any deals related to the village's beast host. After all, though badly and strangely in his own way, but Danzo was portrayed as someone who cares for the village, not as much as for the village king hat, but still. Because that flashback of his had to be relevant. Right?..
    This manga is such a twisted mess, it could be anyone and no one would care.

Dance the pain away!

Hidden:

[youtube]P0TzUNti3rY&autoplay=1[/youtube]

3DS FC: 0662-3589-2887
    NNID: Gibbs-free

nope not really..

Shipmate

Quote Originally Posted by Bobjr View Post
    Well if he was the Road Runner he would've been victorious.
    Would you care about the victory, if he was the Road Runner?

Use of logic is a bad habit, I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Wagomu View Post
    Dance the pain away!

Hidden:
    http://i47.tinypic.com/xn7vc0.gif

[youtube]P0TzUNti3rY&autoplay=1[/youtube]
    Hm. You know that you are somehow awesome?

Would you care about the victory, if he was the Road Runner?
    Well at least we'd see an ACME bomb instead of a reviving everyone technique.

The stuff taboo posted reminds me of the American Street Fighter cartoon.

Closed Thread

Thread Information