Closed Thread
Page 184 of 500 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 182 183 184 185 186 194 234 284 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,680 of 10000

Thread: Naruto X Makes a Man Out of You

Default Re: 10 Narutos still couldn't change a light bulb

Good chapter indeed, with a nice fight, cool characters, nice setting.
    But its a flashback, which kind of sums up the whole manga. Only good in your own flashbacks.

Danzou's stripclub would be scary. It'll be full of eyeballs wrapped in thongs.

You're right! >:O

This is not like me!

I'm sorry. I won't act bitch made again.

I thought of "eyebally" Danzo getting gangbanged by the Uchiha clan... and other stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by gabzilla View Post
    And your point is?
    Our beloved Lord Deimos considers you worthy enough the way you already are. He doesn't want to put more corruption to one, who has already been corrupted enough and is highly amusing because of it. If he would do so, something terrible would happen because the beautiful balance of good and bad would break. Don't ever mess with the balance. Ever.

Oh he reconsidered already. My bad. Kill me for not being swift enough.
    In Loving Memory of Toraish, Rex Avium: http://apforums.net/showthread.php?t=40786 | 3DS Friend Code: 3196-4274-7836

^ This, but too late.

What arm did Madara lost in this invasion? Is the same arm that Danzo has covered in eyes and the 1st face?
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Just noticed something

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/400/09/

Look at Madara, he had the actual body in Kyuubi attack, then another one which seems like his original body, then the actual now...

I don't really know what's happening but it'd be funny if Kishi forgot that part
    Last edited by Sâuza; July 22nd, 2010 at 01:09 PM. Reason: fixeed

Maybe Madara is made of bodies and he can morph. Or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Dryish View Post
    Our beloved Lord Deimos considers you worthy enough the way you already are. He doesn't want to put more corruption to one, who has already been corrupted enough and is highly amusing because of it. If he would do so, something terrible would happen because the beautiful balance of good and bad would break. Don't ever mess with the balance. Ever.

Oh he reconsidered already. My bad. Kill me for not being swift enough.
    But chaos is fun!

You can't link the image, you have to link the "chapter page"
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Remember people Martain Law within this thread dictates every post must have something to do with the thing known as NARUTO

my vassels Phobos and Deimos are armed with wooden bats, fitting.... for beatings

watch your fingers and balls!

now... Naruto, let's see. You'd think during all this commotion in the village that baby naruto has gone doody in his, well.... blanket. I'd like to know your thoughts on this

Quote Originally Posted by Gekko135 View Post
    Remember people Martain Law within this thread dictates every post must have something to do with the thing known as NARUTO

my vassels Phobos and Deimos are armed with wooden bats, fitting.... for beatings

watch your fingers and balls!

now... Naruto, let's see. You'd think during all this commotion in the village that baby naruto has gone doody in his, well.... blanket. I'd like to know your thoughts on this
    When Sarutobi gets to him, he's gonna find a surprise.

well that old man has to contribute SOMETHING.

and that's scooping chakra deuce

Sarutobi is going to find Naruto. Sees the shit. Then proceeds to find Kurenai so she gets Kishi approved early baby training.

But chaos is fun!
    It sure is, but it has a nasty habit of getting out of control if it appears in too large proportions. We're merely trying to prevent these forums from turning into a hellish yet beautiful absolute chaos of no return.
    In Loving Memory of Toraish, Rex Avium: http://apforums.net/showthread.php?t=40786 | 3DS Friend Code: 3196-4274-7836

I so need to draw that now.
    Please do.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Zoan View Post
    lol at Minato didn't have 5 fucking seconds to tell the 3rd. Dude has the power of teleportation. He could've sent the 9 Tails to the middle of the fucking desert if he needed to stall for more time.
    I thought the same exact thing; he is bound to have some random seal lying around somewhere. Hell it would of given him time to get his wife to the hospital. Also I find it funny that no one else in the entire village could be a temporary vessel for the 9 tails.

So why didn't Minato summon any frog before he was about to do that demon seal thing. He would have plenty of time to tell the frog what the deal with Madara is while performing the seal.

We will find this out next chapter, but I'm pretty sure Minato talks to the 3rd next chapter. Because either Minato told the 3rd not to tell Naruto that he is his father(really, what a shitty dad), or the 3rd is an asshole and just didn't feel like telling Naruto who his parents were. So during this time he would of had plenty of time to tell the 3rd about Madara.
    Not joining. Dead.

Quote Originally Posted by 7 leaf clover View Post
    We will find this out next chapter, but I'm pretty sure Minato talks to the 3rd next chapter. Because either Minato told the 3rd not to tell Naruto that he is his father(really, what a shitty dad), or the 3rd is an asshole and just didn't feel like telling Naruto who his parents were. So during this time he would of had plenty of time to tell the 3rd about Madara.
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/440/05/

Quote Originally Posted by Sâuza View Post
    Thanks so the 3rd is an asshole, but did Minato talk to him at all?
    Not joining. Dead.

Maybe the third will arrive when it's "too late" and find baby gayNaruto crying or something then hide the facts.
    Last edited by Sâuza; July 22nd, 2010 at 02:10 PM. Reason: Cinder was pretty awesome in fact, wish we'll have a Killer Instinct Wii remake

I think that Danzo will be the one that arives, and erases the 4th's message.
    Last edited by maxterdexter; July 22nd, 2010 at 02:13 PM. Reason: I never got into Killer Instinct, and after Smash Bros regular fighthing games seemed clunky to me.
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Closed Thread

Thread Information