+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 843 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 131 181 581 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,620 of 16860

Thread: The "Shueisha" Thread

Default Re: Weekly Shonen Jump TOC

One Piece at 1st. Obviously.
    Gintama at 2nd. Yay. I haven't read/watched it but somehow I know I'm going to love it.
    Naruto at 3rd. Not surprising, it may suck hard these days but it's fans are fiercely loyal.
    Sket Dance at 4th. I don't read it but I hear it's good, so that's good.
    Bakuman at 5th and Beelzebub at 6th. More or less the same as ever, I just have to ask was it 106 that was ranked? Because that chapter honestly deserved 2nd place, seriously.
    Magico at 7th. Good, it's doing well so far, I think it has potential.
    Bleach at 12th. Bad things do happen to bad series.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by BatDan View Post
    I'm hearing rumors that Hunter X Hunter is coming back in August. How true is this?
    FUCK YEAH!!! PLEASE TOGASHI, DON'T GO ON HIATUS AFTER 7 CHAPTERS AGAIN!!! I want to see Leorio, Kurapica, Hisoka, Chrollo etc. so badly. I get that you want to be with your family and all but you've gotten more quality time with them than probably any other mangaka at this point. So please write again, we need more quality manga in Jump (although besides Naruto, Bleach, Reborn and the really crappy new series, I'd have to say we generally have pretty good quality in this manga, but anyway).

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Bad_Lith View Post
    guys, Naruto getting 3rd isn't a special sign of it falling or anything. Gintama most likely had an epic chapter 8 weeks ago. When OP gets 3rd, we know it'll be right back up there again next week.

and Naruto will be back in the #2 slot next week as well, most likely. If it starts getting consistently lower than 2nd, then we can talk.
    Honestly I don't want Naruto cancelled. Kishi at least has the decency to kill the series now. I want to see how it ends, even if it's the worst ending ever, I just want to see if a series I once loved dies with a little dignity.
    My Hero Academia is my favorite manga series right now. At least so long as the high of its greatness remains. United States of Smash.

Quote Originally Posted by Kareem Said View Post
    I just want to see if a series I once loved dies with a little dignity.
    In a frog suit with Narusasu skipping off into the sunset under a rainbow that starts and ends from armadillo crotches. Why Kishi, why?
    /Narutomemejokes

Frog suits and dignity don't exist in the same manga.

The last 2 post were written simultaneously, check the dates and understand what we think of naruto!

Damn, the extra post ruined the time..
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

I need a Death Note fan on board, What is Edition Black?

It looks kanzenbanish... and I love Kanzenbanish things <3
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    I need a Death Note fan on board, What is Edition Black?

It looks kanzenbanish... and I love Kanzenbanish things <3
    It's like the 3-in-1 books, I'm pretty sure. 'Cept it's 2-in-1.
    And all the pages are black.

Ew... I don't like it then.

Thanks anyways.
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Quote Originally Posted by KaizokuOLuffy View Post
    I think you're mistaking that for the upcoming HxH volume.
    everytime A new volume comes out, new chapters come out. Hopefully this will be another 20 chapters like last time. Hell i'm hoping that togashi has been working on this series for the past year he's been gone and now has the ending for the ant arc and the start for the next arc which I hope is a continuation of the ryodan storyline with chrollo getting the nen needle removed.
    Member of Negima is Super Awesome
    MY YOUTUBE channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Mcwhirlpoolinc?feature=mhee

Quote Originally Posted by GEPPETTOSMONSTER View Post
    everytime A new volume comes out, new chapters come out. Hopefully this will be another 20 chapters like last time. Hell i'm hoping that togashi has been working on this series for the past year he's been gone and now has the ending for the ant arc and the start for the next arc which I hope is a continuation of the ryodan storyline with chrollo getting the nen needle removed.
    Good sir I completely agree with everything you just said. The only thing I hope is that Togashi will go on for a year of chapters only taking a break when Jump isn't coming out before he goes on hiatus again. But sadly I doubt that will happen. But whatever the case I know Togashi hasn't spent this year just playing DQ and being with his family, I'm sure he's thought about what he's going to do with his series when he gets back.
    My Hero Academia is my favorite manga series right now. At least so long as the high of its greatness remains. United States of Smash.

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    Frog suits and dignity don't exist in the same manga.
    With the right author, it could work...... Ryūhei Tamura!!!

Member of Beelzebub is Freakin' Awesome Group
    what I'm catching up on currently: Gintama, lone wolf & cub, Nausicaš of the Valley of the Wind, and lost in poem (by our very own AP member GEPPETTOSMONSTER)

Quote Originally Posted by Silence View Post
    Kubo has said in interviews both that he:

a) didn't know that Aizen would be the villain when he killed him.

b) didn't even know what Aizen meant when he wrote him saying "I've known all about you since you were born."

Ruminate on that for a bit.
    I'm aiming to become a comic book author in the future and... I guess I should be happy that atleast he was honest but... when I think about what he said I don't... know how to react without overdoing it.

Good sir I completely agree with everything you just said. The only thing I hope is that Togashi will go on for a year of chapters only taking a break when Jump isn't coming out before he goes on hiatus again. But sadly I doubt that will happen. But whatever the case I know Togashi hasn't spent this year just playing DQ and being with his family, I'm sure he's thought about what he's going to do with his series when he gets back.
    I've heard rumors that togashi had a heavy hand in the Level E anime. I know that he has a team that's responsible for the HxH OVA's. Which is probably why a fourth OVA hasn't been released yet since he probably wants the arc to be officially over.
    Member of Negima is Super Awesome
    MY YOUTUBE channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Mcwhirlpoolinc?feature=mhee

Bakuman (Lead Color Page)
    Toriko
    One Piece (Cover)
    Naruto
    Beelzebub
    Bleach (Color Page)
    Hanasaka Ikkyu (23 pag.)
    Sket Dance
    Reborn! (Color Page, Deamon Spade Long Hair)
    Gintama
    Magico
    Kochikame
    Kuroko no Basket
    Enigma (Color Page)
    Nurarihyon no Mago
    Medaka Box
    Grimm
    Sengoku Armors
    Inumaru Dashi
    Dois Sol
    Hokenshitsu no Shinigami

Nuramago recovers and Toriko is first, fuck yeah.
    3DS FC: 0087 - 2971 - 9910

Can't wait till next week to see how far Bleach has fallen again.

Quote Originally Posted by Nekketsu View Post
    Bakuman (Lead Color Page)
    Toriko
    One Piece (Cover)
    Naruto
    Beelzebub
    Bleach (Color Page)
    Hanasaka Ikkyu (23 pag.)
    Sket Dance
    Reborn! (Color Page, Deamon Spade Long Hair)
    Gintama
    Magico
    Kochikame
    Kuroko no Basket
    Enigma (Color Page)
    Nurarihyon no Mago
    Medaka Box
    Grimm
    Sengoku Armors
    Inumaru Dashi
    Dois Sol
    Hokenshitsu no Shinigami

Nuramago recovers and Toriko is first, fuck yeah.
    So I don't quite understand. Are Bakuman, One Piece, Bleach, Reborn and Enigma at 1st, 3rd, 6th, 9th and 14th respectively or are they unranked? If it's the former then yay to the first two, nay to the other two and I don't know anything about the last one. (although admittedly I am being a bandwagoner with Reborn). I'm going to assume it's the former for now, in which case it is annoying that Kubo is still finding his way into the top ten but at least he's not consistently in the top five anymore and he's falling farther and farther from the top ten. Gintama and Magico are too low for my liking but aside from that I'd say it's fine. Good on ya Toriko and Bakuman! Naruto beating Beelzebub is as annoying as ever but it's not like that's surprising. Naruto pretty much always being in the top five doesn't bother me just because I except it all the time, but I do want Bleach to crash and burn. Kubo deserves it.

nice. magico middle of the mag, I think it'll be around for a while. Enigma too. Bleach I feel would be lower if it weren't for the color pages, and Toriko beating Naruto is also great. Inumaru Dashi is surprisingly low. Usually it avoids the bottom 5.

So I don't quite understand. Are Bakuman, One Piece, Bleach, Reborn and Enigma at 1st, 3rd, 6th, 9th and 14th respectively or are they unranked? If it's the former then yay to the first two, nay to the other two and I don't know anything about the last one. (although admittedly I am being a bandwagoner with Reborn). I'm going to assume it's the former for now, in which case it is annoying that Kubo is still finding his way into the top ten but at least he's not consistently in the top five anymore and he's falling farther and farther from the top ten. Gintama and Magico are too low for my liking but aside from that I'd say it's fine. Good on ya Toriko and Bakuman! Naruto beating Beelzebub is as annoying as ever but it's not like that's surprising. Naruto pretty much always being in the top five doesn't bother me just because I except it all the time, but I do want Bleach to crash and burn. Kubo deserves it.
    The manga with color pages are not ranked and Hanasaka Ikkyu is not ranked yet because its not on chapter 8 yet, so this week top 5 is:

Toriko
    Naruto
    Beelzebub
    Sket Dance
    Gintama

The two series I was wanting to see how they fell both got color pages. Curse Kubo and Amano.

Edit: That's a good top 5 sans the inevitable Naruto.

Erm, I don't remember Bakuman receiving a lead cover page,when was it? o_o
    EDIT: wait, I got it, it's having it this week. I'm happy for Babu on 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by D-kun View Post
    Erm, I don't remember Bakuman receiving a lead cover page,when was it? o_o
    EDIT: wait, I got it, it's having it this week. I'm happy for Babu on 3rd.
    But this week's was One Piece's, Floral Theme, with Flower Afro Brook and Blooming Robin.

They got color pages though.
    SW-4128-8032-0729

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information