+ Reply to Thread
Page 751 of 844 FirstFirst ... 251 651 701 741 749 750 751 752 753 761 801 ... LastLast
Results 15,001 to 15,020 of 16871

Thread: The "Shueisha" Thread

Default Re: The "Shueisha" Thread

WSJ TOC 19
    Haikyuu (Cover)

Promised Neverland
    Black Clover
    Yuragi-sō no Yūna-san (Color Pages)
    Kimetsu no Yaiba
    Dr Stone
    Inishie no Horobimon (Color Pages)
    We Can't Sudy
    ZIGA
    Jujutsu Kaisen
    Boku no Hero Academia
    Noah's Notes
    Shokugeki no Soma
    Gintama
    Hinomaru Zumō (Color Pages)
    Act Age
    Robot X Laserbeam
    Bozebeats
    Tomatoypoo no Lycopene

Next week: Dr Stone Cover

And what do you know? The same series in the PUSH campaign are in the top 5 again this week like I said. The worst part is that people will still say there's nothing wrong with this without proving why.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Maxy B View Post
    Dude is literally ignoring statements that prove him wrong and just keeps repeating their point, it’s bizarre. Best to just move on, some people don’t learn
    You guys haven't proved anything wrong at all just ignoring what's been setting in our faces since September
    Last edited by ChocolateBar999; April 4th, 2018 at 07:22 AM.

Dude. Can you calm down? This is getting ridiculous. This has been going on for days.

Some Sorta Bumhead, Surely Maxy B's Avatar

Man, Robot x Laserbeam really hasn’t benefitted from any extra attention lately, starting to make me wonder how long volume sales can keep it going. Also I should probably stop hoping for Act-age to stabilise. Like I fel it deserves better, but if this is it dying at least it’ll be easier for me to get the series off Bookwalker.

I wanted Act Age to make it, but my worry is that it wouldn't find it's audience in Jump.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

I’m not sure what magazine it would have stood a chance at, to be fair. It was just too odd to survive

Quote Originally Posted by ChocolateBar999 View Post
    And what do you know? The same series in the PUSH campaign are in the top 5 again this week like I said. The worst part is that people will still say there's nothing wrong with this without proving why.
    So, I wasn't putting words in your mouth aftet all! You just repeated the same narrative after denying it!

You guys haven't proved anything wrong at all just ignoring what's been setting in our faces since September
    If you have anything to prove then reply to my previous post first.

Quote Originally Posted by Brainyz View Post
    So, I wasn't putting words in your mouth aftet all! You just repeated the same narrative after denying it!
    What does RxL have to do with the fact that four of the 5 participants in the Campaign are in the top 5? Its yet another exception to the many in the ToC

Fact: They scored high because they are good.

King of Little Sisters ~ Chrior's Avatar

It's a shame about Act-age for me too. I was really digging that series. So different from everything else I've ever read (in the manga industry and even in general), but also very entertaining and engaging. It might have the chance to survive for a while, seeing as how Spring Weapon no. 1 lasted for so damn long with such low rankings. But unlike RxL, it doesn't have the sales to back it up, nor does it have many other series worse off to be cancelled before it does, so who knows. I'm banking on Noah's Notes now. I hope at least that one makes it, because Jujutsu Kaisen and Ziga seem pretty average or even subpar.

And I don't think Ziga and Jujutsu are ranked yet.

King of Little Sisters ~ Chrior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    They're not; they're only in chapter 4 or 5. I'm talking about what I thought about them from the Jump Start preview in VIZ (btw, if anyone wants to check it, Noah's Notes' first 3 chapters can be read for free on the VIZ website).

Quote Originally Posted by Chrior View Post
    They're not; they're only in chapter 4 or 5. I'm talking about what I thought about them from the Jump Start preview in VIZ (btw, if anyone wants to check it, Noah's Notes' first 3 chapters can be read for free on the VIZ website).
    I wasn't really talking about you when I wrote that. :V

Fact: They scored high because they are good.
    So this is going to be the default answer to when a chapter ranks high on the ToC from now on I see.

OMFG!! So Issue#20 (april 16) = chapter 901 (april 13 Jaiminibox) / Issue #21/22 (april 23) = Chapter 902 (april 20 Jaiminibox) / Issue #23 (May 02) = Chapter 903 (april 29 Jaiminibox)

Right?
    Can someone confirm me?

Quote Originally Posted by ChocolateBar999 View Post
    What does RxL have to do with the fact that four of the 5 participants in the Campaign are in the top 5? Its yet another exception to the many in the ToC
    You're backpedaling now? Also, you still didn't reply to me proving you wrong. You keep trying to get away from the points that prove you wrong, and keep repeating the invalid arguments

Quote Originally Posted by Brainyz
    Well, his narrative is that the new editor in chief is shoving manga that are in the Jump Push campaign down our throats
    Quote Originally Posted by ChocolateBar999
    Good job putting words in my mouth also good job not exactly proving anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChocolateBar999
    And what do you know? The same series in the PUSH campaign are in the top 5 again this week like I said.
    Unless you don't understand basic english, you just contradicted yourself.

Well I mean it’s early days but the 8 week rule isn’t really a real thing, just a rough idea that got way out of hand. I feel like we’ll see one of those two survive well enough when we’re a few more weeks in though, absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxy B View Post
    Well I mean it’s early days but the 8 week rule isn’t really a real thing, just a rough idea that got way out of hand.
    It may not exactly 8 weeks, but it still implied that it'll not get ranked until either chapter 7 or 8.

You're backpedaling now? Also, you still didn't reply to me proving you wrong. You keep trying to get away from the points that prove you wrong, and keep repeating the invalid arguments

You still have not made an argument.

Unless you don't understand basic english, you just contradicted yourself.
    That ain't contradiction either. Now please actually make a rebuttal

You keep trying to get away from the points that prove you wrong,
    I'm still waiting for the proof Kimetsu last volume sold less
    you just contradicted yourself.
    If that was the only time. But I guess he does a good troll job since we argue with him for 2 days now.

And I'm still waiting on you to prove how manga sales and ToC rankings aren't correlated but you've failed to do so.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information