+ Reply to Thread
Page 682 of 844 FirstFirst ... 182 582 632 672 680 681 682 683 684 692 732 782 ... LastLast
Results 13,621 to 13,640 of 16868

Thread: The "Shueisha" Thread

  1. #13621
    Shipmate Kaizou 10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Somewhere in Planet Earth

    Default Re: The "Shueisha" Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigivel View Post
    Why are you assuming is health problems are directly related with is workload? Because it can not be.
    I remember he is having a neck problem. And working long time in a desk for long time surely going to impact his neck even more.

  2. #13622

    Default Re: The "Shueisha" Thread

    This is like D Gray man's situation all over again...

  3. #13623
    Discovered Stowaway Bigivel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Portugal

    Default Re: The "Shueisha" Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaizou 10 View Post
    I remember he is having a neck problem. And working long time in a desk for long time surely going to impact his neck even more.
    What he needs is medication, good posture and rest time in between work(like 10 minutes every hour), If is just a simple chronic neck problem. He can work long hours without any impact like that.
    If he has a rare or specific illness, than it has less to do with posture and work without any rest time.

    The fact that he is in the hundred of chapters doing weekly, without changing to a monthly magazine yet, opposite with D. Gray Man author, is indication that he feels he can work weekly just fine.
    When he got the medication that was working, he worked for a lot of months without any problem whatsoever.

    You're being sure that the problems he is having right now is because of long hours of work is unfounded.

  4. #13624
    Shipmate Kaizou 10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Somewhere in Planet Earth

    Default Re: The "Shueisha" Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigivel View Post
    What he needs is medication, good posture and rest time in between work(like 10 minutes every hour), If is just a simple chronic neck problem. He can work long hours without any impact like that.
    If he has a rare or specific illness, than it has less to do with posture and work without any rest time.
    I forgot what was called, but I heard it is pretty serious illness.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigivel View Post
    The fact that he is in the hundred of chapters doing weekly, without changing to a monthly magazine yet, opposite with D. Gray Man author, is indication that he feels he can work weekly just fine.
    Yes, but until now. He, finally, started to take hiatus now (just like Hoshino). This is pretty much warning sign for his health, now (plus, he is still taking absents often). So, I think he finally hit the limit on working monthly schedule.

    I kind of feel like you don't want WT to move to monthly magazine.
    Last edited by Kaizou 10; November 16th, 2016 at 08:34 AM.

  5. #13625
    Shipmate
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lithuania, Visaginas>Vilnius

    Default Re: The "Shueisha" Thread

    Ashihara's case of spondylotic radiculopathy is serious enough for him to have considered finishing the series with chapter 85.

  6. #13626
    Discovered Stowaway Bigivel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Portugal

    Default Re: The "Shueisha" Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaizou 10 View Post
    I forgot what was called, but I heard it is pretty serious illness.



    Yes, but until now. He, finally, started to take hiatus now (just like Hoshino). This is pretty much warning sign for his health, now (plus, he is still taking absents often). So, I think he finally hit the limit on working monthly schedule.

    I kind of feel like you don't want WT to move to monthly magazine.
    I just don't think it anything to do with the rate he does his work. To me it seems more like a YAZAWA Ai situation. Where when the limit arrives he will not be able to work at all, not mattering what schedule he had previously.

  7. #13627

    Default Re: The "Shueisha" Thread

    100% my selfishness as a reader but I would be devastated if World Trigger became a monthly series

  8. #13628
    Shipmate Kaizou 10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Somewhere in Planet Earth

    Default Re: The "Shueisha" Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigivel View Post
    I just don't think it anything to do with the rate he does his work. To me it seems more like a YAZAWA Ai situation. Where when the limit arrives he will not be able to work at all, not mattering what schedule he had previously.
    You forgot one crucial bias on that example.

    The difference between Yazawa's case and Ashihara's case is that Yazawa was serializing in monthly magazine, not weekly (heck, she's not even serializing in same magazine). Thus, that isn't really a good example to ague whether the workload affected Ashihara's health or not (weekly schedule has more workload than monthly schedule).

    So, Yazawa's case isn't really good example for Ashihara's case. As of now, Ashihara's case has more similarity with Hoshino's case (and Hoshino did end up move to Jump SQ).
    Last edited by Kaizou 10; November 16th, 2016 at 11:52 AM.

  9. #13629
    Discovered Stowaway Bigivel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Portugal

    Default Re: The "Shueisha" Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaizou 10 View Post
    You forgot one crucial bias on that example.

    The difference between Yazawa's case and Ashihara's case is that Yazawa was serializing in monthly magazine, not weekly (heck, she's not even serializing in same magazine). Thus, that isn't really a good example to ague whether the workload affected Ashihara's health or not (weekly schedule has more workload than monthly schedule).

    So, Yazawa's case isn't really good example for Ashihara's case. As of now, Ashihara's case has more similarity with Hoshino's case (and Hoshino did end up move to Jump SQ).
    It hás nothing to do with workload and the reason Nana author stopped wasnt because of workload. When I say that the case seems closer to her case, Im talking of having a desease that in the limite incapacitates the author of working in anything, while not in that limite it can work in any manner.

    How did you miss the part where i was against the idea that changing releases schedules would change something?

  10. #13630
    Shipmate Kaizou 10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Somewhere in Planet Earth

    Default Re: The "Shueisha" Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigivel View Post
    It hás nothing to do with workload and the reason Nana author stopped wasnt because of workload. When I say that the case seems closer to her case, Im talking of having a desease that in the limite incapacitates the author of working in anything, while not in that limite it can work in any manner.
    Just because Yazawa stopped because of health reason and not about workload, it doesn't mean Ashihara is same as well.

    For instance, Hoshino moved to monthly magazine because of her health reason and she said that working in weekly schedule is very stressful; that's why she moved to monthly magazine. And Ashihara also possibly experiencing same reason as Hoshino (not just Yazawa's case).

    We can't be sure about Ashihara's case since there really isn't much information about him (he doesn't do any of twitter or instagram). So, we only have to guess based on the past situation. For now, I see more resemblance on Hoshino's case (worked in same magazine, took frequent absents, and finally took hiatus) than Yazawa's case. That's why I made conclusion about moving to different magazine (since Hoshino got moved as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigivel View Post
    How did you miss the part where i was against the idea that changing releases schedules would change something?
    Well, you said Ashihara can manage to weekly serialization by taking medication, frequent rest time, and keeping good posture. That's why I thought you are against moving to different magazine.

    Yes, I understand those. Heck, if this was just first time (or really rare occasion), then I agree with your argument. However, Ashihara was having this problem since 2015; it has been 2 years now. Ashihara already should met with the doctor, and he would done those stuffs already. But, it looks like it isn't working as much. That's why I'm suggesting that he should be moved to monthly magazine.

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    This Week's Jump Comic Sales:

    01. One Piece #83 (487,301 / 2,118,960)
    03. Boku no Hero Academia #11 (156,595 / 360,420)
    04. Bleach #74 (142,506 / 390,645)
    05. Shokugeki no Souma #21 (131,854 / 294,023)
    08. Gintama #66 (75,289 / 185,994)
    09. Platinum End #4 (68,706 / 149,880)
    31. Bouken Ou Beet #13 (22,466 / 64,995)
    32. Kono Oto Tomare! #13 (22,065 / 52,462)
    36. Yuukoku no Moriarty #1 (19,966 / 36,314)
    49. Haikyuu!! #23 (16,391 / 770,790)

  11. #13631
    Shipmate Kaizou 10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Somewhere in Planet Earth

    Default Re: The "Shueisha" Thread

    Young Jump Issue 51:
    Terra Formars (Lead CP)
    Bungo
    Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai
    Golden Kamuy
    Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu
    Kingdom
    Minamoto-kun Monogatari (CP)
    Tokyo Ghoul:re
    Lycanthrope Bouken Hoken
    Riku-dou
    Black Night Parade
    Motoyan (Cover, CP)
    Gunjou Senki
    Kunoichi no Ichi!
    Shiratma-kun
    Youkai Shoujo
    Akita Imokko! Ebina-chan (CP, Special Chapter)
    Himouto! Umaru-chan (CP)

    Usogui
    Mogusa-san wa Shokuyoku to Tatakau
    Premax
    Yuizaki-san wa Nageru!
    Kimi to 100-kai Me no Koi

    Uratarou (Absent)

    Young Jump Issue 52:
    Lead CP: Golden Kamuy
    CP: Riku-dou, Bungo, Uratarou
    One Shot: Bimyou na Kankei

  12. #13632

    Default Re: The "Shueisha" Thread

    Are there scans for Demons plan?

  13. #13633

    Default Re: The "Shueisha" Thread



    Akimoto new series.

  14. #13634
    Shipmate Kaizou 10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Somewhere in Planet Earth

    Default Re: The "Shueisha" Thread

    Ultra Jump December Issue:
    Rozen Maiden 0 (Cover)
    No Guns Life (Lead CP)

    Mononogatari
    Ariadne no Kanmuri (CP, Resume)
    Lostorage Incited WIXOSS
    Koi wa Hikari
    Kaijin Youchien (CP)
    Gingitsune
    Dasei 67 Percent
    Lady & Oldman
    Usagi-moku Shachiku-ka (CP, One Shot)
    Koi ni Utsusu wo Nukashitawa (One Shot)

    Biorg Trinity
    Maousama Chotto Sore Totte!!
    Rapaz Theme Park
    Ad Astra
    Connect
    Hayate×Blade 2
    Shuumatsu no Harem (Special Chapter)
    Shokupan wo Kuwaete Butsukareba Koi ga Kanau to Omotteita (One Shot)

    RWBY
    Levius/est

    Jojolion (Absent)

    Hidden:



    Ultra Jump January Issue:
    Cover: Jojolion
    CP: Lady & Oldman, Mononogatari, Border World (New Series by Kimura Satoshi (author of Terra Formars Gaiden Rain Hard))

    Hidden:


    Last edited by Kaizou 10; November 18th, 2016 at 11:28 AM.

  15. #13635

    Default Re: The "Shueisha" Thread

    Shimabukuro will apparently publish a new One-shot in Saikyo Jump in April 2017.

  16. #13636

    Default Re: The "Shueisha" Thread

    Spoiler:



    17M Copies in Print for Terra formars
    250k Copies in Print for No Guns life
    Last edited by Ihore; November 20th, 2016 at 11:27 AM.

  17. #13637
    Shipmate Kaizou 10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Somewhere in Planet Earth

    Default Re: The "Shueisha" Thread

    So, what are you trying to say?

  18. #13638
    Shipmate Kaizou 10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Somewhere in Planet Earth

    Default Re: The "Shueisha" Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Ihore View Post
    Its the volume cover with the obi with the copies in print numbers.

    17M for Terra formars
    250k for No Guns life
    You should have wrote that along with the picture.

  19. #13639

    Default Re: The "Shueisha" Thread

    Forgot to do it now i edited it and added spoiler tag so it doesn't occupy too much space..

  20. #13640
    Shipmate Kaizou 10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Somewhere in Planet Earth

    Default Re: The "Shueisha" Thread

    Shounen Jump Issue 51 Color Pages:
    Hidden:

    Demon's Plan (New Series)


    Toriko (End)


    Yakusoku no Neverland


    Boruto



    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Shounen Jump Issue 52 Preview:
    Hidden:



+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 9 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 9 guests)

     

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts