+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 844 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 118 168 568 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 16870

Thread: The "Shueisha" Thread

Default Re: Weekly Shonen Jump TOC

Wow! Magico is effin high! And it will have another colored pages regarding the fact that it just had one last week. I wish this to continue for I have a very high interest in that series.

Man, 1700 chapters of Kochikame.

I can't even imagine doing that for so long.

Why are Beelzebub and Gintame in blue? Do they have color pages?

3DS Friend Code: 2535-3762-9083

16charsofyesssss

Why aren't Sket Dance and Magico in blue then? Or why aren't Beelzebub an dGintama listed as CPs at the bottom?

That would be for Issue 23 which will be next next week. Beel and Gintama has colored pages next week.

Bleach is still that low? I guess we'll be seeing toushiro very soon.

wait what ANOTHER new series? Dois Sol is out, and possibly Meruhen as well. But I think Hokenshitsu is also in danger.

Quote Originally Posted by Thousand Lion-san View Post
    Fall Bleach FALL!!!
    If only that series could get cancelled, hell it should of ended once aizen died.
    Member of Negima is Super Awesome
    MY YOUTUBE channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Mcwhirlpoolinc?feature=mhee

Why do you guys want Bleach cancelled so badly? I mean, what would it change in your lives?

Quote Originally Posted by MarcelloF View Post
    Why do you guys want Bleach cancelled so badly? I mean, what would it change in your lives?
    Nothing, it just sucks and doesn't deserve to be in the same magazine as better series like One Piece and Toriko.
    Stop being a party-pooper MarcelloF.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcelloF View Post
    It is a disgrace towards other mangakas actually doing efforts while that idiot is getting money for doing nothing.

And if Kubo is finally out of JUMP some actual worthwhile manga might come up.

The world will be a better place after Bleach ends, see Gadaffi, Chavez, Fidel and Kin Jon Ill dissapering of the face of the earth after Bleach ends.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    The world will be a better place after Bleach ends, see Gadaffi, Chavez, Fidel and Kin Jon Ill dissapering of the face of the earth after Bleach ends.
    Look I want Bleach to end as much as the next guy, but that joke is in very poor taste. Comparing a manga you (and I) dislike to the heinous actions of horrible dictators just doesn't sit well with me at all.

@vorlianis actually you make a good point. It pisses me off every day that a damn good manga like Buso Renkin got the axe while crap like Bleach gets to go on for more than 5 times the length. And if Kubo is gotten rid of, then maybe Watsuki would get another series. I still don't like comparing him to horrible dictators, but I definitely want him cancelled.
    My Hero Academia is my favorite manga series right now. At least so long as the high of its greatness remains. United States of Smash.

Quote Originally Posted by Kareem Said View Post
    Look I want Bleach to end as much as the next guy, but that joke is in very poor taste. Comparing a manga you (and I) dislike to the heinous actions of horrible dictators just doesn't sit well with me at all.
    I'm directly under Chavez's (And by Proxy's) Fidel's Rule. I don't find it in poor taste.

I take Gadaffi back though. He will not last this year (hopefully).
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    I'm directly under Chavez's (And by Proxy's) Fidel's Rule. I don't find it in poor taste.

I take Gadaffi back though. He will not last this year (hopefully).
    Let's all just agree that Bleach sucks, Kubo sucks and hopefully his crappy manga will be cancelled in a year (hopefully sooner). And another reason why it should be cancelled is so that precious paper, ink and space in Jump won't be wasted on a very shitty series. We can all agree on that.
    My Hero Academia is my favorite manga series right now. At least so long as the high of its greatness remains. United States of Smash.

Bleach is NOT getting cancelled, however much it deserves to be. It simply isn't happening, even if it hits dead last - which it won't. They kept Pyu to Fuku! Jaguar there for ages as a joke, but didn't cancel that until they were good and ready. Bleach is one of their biggest merchandising properties. It gets top billing at JUMP Festa even if it doesn't sell at the numbers that Naruto, let alone One Piece do.

It will be here for a good, agonizing while yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wagomu View Post
    There's a great lighthearted vibe around here, because no matter how serious we might get, we're all together because of some magical pirate.

Quote Originally Posted by Silence View Post
    Bleach is NOT getting cancelled, however much it deserves to be. It simply isn't happening, even if it hits dead last - which it won't. They kept Pyu to Fuku! Jaguar there for ages as a joke, but didn't cancel that until they were good and ready. Bleach is one of their biggest merchandising properties. It gets top billing at JUMP Festa even if it doesn't sell at the numbers that Naruto, let alone One Piece do.

I wish to know how were the jump festa before our times, before we had Greg as an insider. Probably Shaman King got top billing too.
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Quote Originally Posted by Silence View Post

:( The truth hurts Silence. It hurts a lot. Yeah, even if Felch's ratings are slipping it's been in the magazine for so long, it'll probably be here even longer than a year. Then again, I don't read Bleach anymore. I just hate it so much. But I want it to be cancelled because other possibly good series could take its place and because it's an insult to good manga that've been cancelled, like Buso Renkin.

Although I doubt they'll straight up cancel Bleach during the middle of an arc, I would imagine that if ratings continue to be bad, Jump editors will tell Kubo to hurry it up with this arc, and I doubt we'll have another decade of Bleach. Or at least God I hope not.

If everything keeps going as it is, bleach will end this arc soon* (give or take 5 months that's kubo's soon), the ratings would be low enough, and Toriko, Bakuman, Gintama and Skeet Dance should get hold of the higher ratings, maybe with one of the newbies.

Then Kubo will bring it's secret weapon, Shrimpo. But then a new series will arive, Shrimpo World, a manga filled with everything that the fangirls want, the perfect trap for them! They'll bote for Shrimp World all the time as no1, and Bleach will continue to sink.

Then the next serialization meeting they will tell Kubo to steep it up or end it, he'll take it as an insult and start to diss the magazine in "subtle" ways.

Then Togashi will show up, finaly healed and continue HxH! Togashi's plot includes most of the things that Kubo has already "planed" for the king saga, and tries to take Togashi's place as the "slumbering genious". The editors don't take this well, and force kubo to start to wrap it up.

Kubo finishes Bleach, and decides to start working as one of the anime directors of one piece, his slow pace and cinematic style manages to work, and he lives happily ever after, not soiling the pages of Shonen Jump with his "air" ever again!

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

I've been kind of hyper today with my posts, but Here's all that you should know about the publishing of Manga of shonen Jump. Straight from the source.

Now I kind of want to be an editor, you get to make cool manga, and have a social life! And be half as awesome as Hattori or Hiramaru's editor!
    SW-4128-8032-0729

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information