+ Reply to Thread
Page 652 of 844 FirstFirst ... 152 552 602 642 650 651 652 653 654 662 702 752 ... LastLast
Results 13,021 to 13,040 of 16867

Thread: The "Shueisha" Thread

  1. #13021

    Default Re: The "Shueisha" Thread

    Two series ending at the same time?!
    Has that happened before?

  2. #13022
    Shipmate Kaizou 10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Somewhere in Planet Earth

    Default Re: The "Shueisha" Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by SunnyBlue View Post
    Two series ending at the same time?! Has that happened before?
    Yes (but the previous one was two axed series)

  3. #13023

    Default Re: The "Shueisha" Thread

    So Bleach goes off with a CP.and Nisekoi wth 25 page and a CP too.

  4. #13024
    Discovered Stowaway MajinArekkusu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Germany

    Default Re: The "Shueisha" Thread

    Wait not only is bleach just ending next week already (thankfully), but it's also totally buried at the very end of the magazine this week without even getting any love and being put up top? lol.
    To support Viz and SHUEISHAs MANGA Plus service hosting all Jump manga for FREE, WORLDWIDE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.

    Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version.

  5. #13025

    Default Re: The "Shueisha" Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by MajinArekkusu View Post
    Wait not only is bleach just ending next week already (thankfully), but it's also totally buried at the very end of the magazine this week without even getting any love and being put up top? lol.
    A lot of series don't have color page for their last chapters.

  6. #13026
    Discovered Stowaway Bigivel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Portugal

    Default Re: The "Shueisha" Thread

    Almost certainly that cover page for One Piece will be a WSJ group Cover!

  7. #13027

    Default Re: The "Shueisha" Thread

    Alright, I never considered the option of both Nisekoi and Bleach ending in the same week.
    ...which works out, I can talk about them with friends during Otakon weekend!

  8. #13028

    Default Re: The "Shueisha" Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaizou 10 View Post
    CP: Bleach (End)

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FscIgtDJFXg

  9. #13029
    Warrior of Science Kaptayn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    France

    Default Re: The "Shueisha" Thread

    With Naruto having ended and Bleach ending next week, the Weekly Shonen Jump sales are probably going to tumble.


  10. #13030
    The Album Guy Nobodyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Virginia, US

    Default Re: The "Shueisha" Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaptayn View Post
    With Naruto having ended and Bleach ending next week, the Weekly Shonen Jump sales are probably going to tumble.
    Not really. Bleach's rankings have been tanking horribly for the last few years. And it has several other series that are doing quite well.

  11. #13031
    Warrior of Science Kaptayn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    France

    Default Re: The "Shueisha" Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    Not really. Bleach's rankings have been tanking horribly for the last few years. And it has several other series that are doing quite well.
    Oh? Didn't know Bleach was losing that much popularity.


  12. #13032

    Default Re: The "Shueisha" Thread

    I'd say magazine sales did slide from Naruto's end (like the decline 1 year post Naruto end was greater than the 1 year decline up to the end). But the key difference is that Naruto was still a blazing hot series (despite our disbelief) when it finished. With Bleach, it looks like the magazine readership stopped caring about it a while ago. I don't see a big impact on the mag from Bleach's ending.

  13. #13033
    The Album Guy Nobodyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Virginia, US

    Default Re: The "Shueisha" Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaptayn View Post
    Oh? Didn't know Bleach was losing that much popularity.
    You see the Shonen Jump issue listing (post 13023 of this thread)? That's the order in which the series are listed in the magazine and are based on how they perform in the reader polls (with the exception of color pages). As you can see, One Piece and Boku no Hero Academia are performing quite well at the top. Meanwhile, Bleach is performing horribly at the bottom. And it's been close to the bottom pretty consistently for a long time now.

  14. #13034

    Default Re: The "Shueisha" Thread

    Bleach AND Nisekoi, AssClass earlier this year, and Toriko and Gintama in their "final arcs", the magazine is going to be preeety different. I wonder what eWSJ will put in place of Bleach and Nisekoi.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

  15. #13035

    Default Re: The "Shueisha" Thread

    Shueisha will lose a lot of tank sales with these series ending 900k Assclass450k Bleach250k Nisekoi220k Toriko300k GintamaThere are no immediate replacements either

  16. #13036
    Warrior of Science Kaptayn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    France

    Default Re: The "Shueisha" Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    You see the Shonen Jump issue listing (post 13023 of this thread)? That's the order in which the series are listed in the magazine and are based on how they perform in the reader polls (with the exception of color pages). As you can see, One Piece and Boku no Hero Academia are performing quite well at the top. Meanwhile, Bleach is performing horribly at the bottom. And it's been close to the bottom pretty consistently for a long time now.
    Kaizou 10's post? I see. Is this one of the reasons Bleach was ended?

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    Bleach AND Nisekoi, AssClass earlier this year, and Toriko and Gintama in their "final arcs", the magazine is going to be preeety different. I wonder what eWSJ will put in place of Bleach and Nisekoi.
    I'm hoping for a good new generation of manga.


  17. #13037

    Default Re: The "Shueisha" Thread

    The new generation of manga came, and one of the pilars is done. I'm guessing they are gearing up some of the mid tiers or matsui to cook up something good for next year. Haven't got the time to keep up with the newbies of these last batch, but the dance manga and the shogi manga are still a thing? what about the possesed sister one?
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

  18. #13038

    Default Re: The "Shueisha" Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    The new generation of manga came, and one of the pilars is done. I'm guessing they are gearing up some of the mid tiers or matsui to cook up something good for next year. Haven't got the time to keep up with the newbies of these last batch, but the dance manga and the shogi manga are still a thing? what about the possesed sister one?
    Mononofu ended already

    Dance manga is doing average but its tank are selling about 30k

    Samon kun is doing well but it also sells only 30k

    Kimetsu no Yaiba first volume didn't' even rank but i guess it sold 10k

    Yuragi sou is the best selling of the new series in a month it sold 70k
    Last edited by Ihore; July 27th, 2016 at 02:26 PM.

  19. #13039

    Default Re: The "Shueisha" Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaptayn View Post
    Kaizou 10's post? I see. Is this one of the reasons Bleach was ended?
    Let’s say it didn’t help make it last more

    From the last 2 years, there has been quite a lot of Toc successful series, but not really big sales ones appart from Boku no hero

  20. #13040
    Warrior of Science Kaptayn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    France

    Default Re: The "Shueisha" Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Ihore View Post
    Enter is not working for me
    It isn't working for anyone. Instead of using space, directly type in the code: < br > < br > (without the spacing). ;)


+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

     

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts