+ Reply to Thread
Page 641 of 843 FirstFirst ... 141 541 591 631 639 640 641 642 643 651 691 741 ... LastLast
Results 12,801 to 12,820 of 16860

Thread: The "Shueisha" Thread

Default Re: The "Shueisha" Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Brotato View Post
    Shounen Jump Issue 26:
    Cover, Lead CP: World Trigger
    CP: TBA
    Gintama, Shokugeki no Souma and Samon-kun wa Summoner

dunno which chapter for Kimestu no yaiba is the one ranked in this 25th issue but seeing this is the seventh time it ranked it should be for chapter 8?

If i am mistaken someone who knows please do inform me.

If it really is for chapter 8 then i can see why it ranked so well, it was a great chapter.

EDIT - forgot it had a colour page in issue 17
    Last edited by Ihore; May 19th, 2016 at 02:32 AM.

Is it safe to assume that Gintama is going to end in issue 26 considering the Center Colour page?

Quote Originally Posted by shadyagent View Post
    Is it safe to assume that Gintama is going to end in issue 26 considering the Center Colour page?
    Then, is it safe to assume that you're not following Gintama?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizou 10 View Post
    Then, is it safe to assume that you're not following Gintama?
    Hey douche, that is the reason I m asking. I have still to catch up with Gintama but given the annoucnement last year that the author is going to finish it, I consider that a legit question. Please be more friendly!

Shipmate

Quote Originally Posted by shadyagent View Post
    You are very likely to be wrong. In March, Sorachi claimed he is going to start the final arc this year, but he is yet to do so. The colourspread is celebrating the climax of the current arc. That's it.

Yeah, gintama is close to ending, but I think that it's hard for it to end this year. But if he doesn't put a comedic arc or does "obligatory manga 1v1 fights" again, it might be possible.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

What is the reason for Black Clover's continuous success in the ranks? Did it improve lately?

Quote Originally Posted by King Cannon View Post
    What is the reason for Black Clover's continuous success in the ranks?
    Because many Japanese readers enjoying Black Clover

Black Clover is like decent rice. It's not bad, not that good, but not offensive.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Black clover has pretty straight foward plot and fun battles, you don't need to think when you read it, you can just sit back and enjoy the action and fun characters.(that is a big plus for any series targeted at Young men)

Pharaodopazo noted that One piece was absent in the ranked issue is that true? if it is true then Souma got 1st place again
    Last edited by Ihore; May 20th, 2016 at 02:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ihore View Post
    Pharaodopazo noted that One piece was absent in the ranked issue is that true? if it is true then Souma got 1st place again
    You can see Luffy's face above Soma's in the ToC image in satuda's post.

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    You can see Luffy's face above Soma's in the ToC image in satuda's post.
    Ihore meant Souma is first place since OP isn't ranked this week (it was absent on 7 weeks ago).

When will D gray man leave Jump Square Crown? possibly to Jump square ?
    I mean its a new magazine that is meant to have spin offs from Jump square series and One shots by newbies.
    D gray man was once a decently popular WSJ titles feels kinda of a waste to leave it in a new quarterly magazine.
    Last edited by Ihore; May 21st, 2016 at 03:29 PM.

When will D gray man leave Jump Square Crown? possibly to Jump square ?
    Do you think Hoshino can handle monthly schedule (which already proved that she isn't)?

Do you think Hoshino can handle monthly schedule (which already proved that she isn't)?
    Honestly I can't really say she can't(it wasn't really what i was trying to point out) but this seems like the best time to make the jump(with the anime and stuff) if they don't then its probably because she can't handle it.(Looking at it from a commercial POV the jump should be made but if it will undermine the author health its pointless in the long run...)

But then again it staying in JQ Crown isn't bad for the magazine since its a relatively popular title so it can help this new magazine get some lime light.

Beet vandel after 10 years came back , even though i don't remember whether the Illustrator illness was ever revealed to the public... shame this illness made them both have to sit out for so long. Still remember Dragon Quest that was quite the success.
    Last edited by Ihore; May 21st, 2016 at 05:01 PM.

but this seems like the best time to make the jump(with the anime and stuff)
    I doubt it. If she can't handle weekly and monthly schedule, then it isn't really good idea to move. Besides, Kekkai Sensen didn't move even though it had an anime.

I doubt it. If she can't handle weekly and monthly schedule, then it isn't really good idea to move. Besides, Kekkai Sensen didn't move even though it had an anime.
    Why would kekkai sensen move tho? I mean if it had to move just cuz of the anime for example, then i see no reason why it should considering the anime is only 13 episodes long. DGrayMan on the other hand had a 103 episode long anime, considering the pace the manga is going in terms of releases, the new anime can easily catch up tbh. And I'm sure most of us don't want it to catch up and ending up in another fullmetal alchemist like fiasco haha.
    We Live In An Age Where Men's Dreams Come True!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ItzWizz View Post
    Why would kekkai sensen move tho? I mean if it had to move just cuz of the anime for example, then i see no reason why it should considering the anime is only 13 episodes long. DGrayMan on the other hand had a 103 episode long anime, considering the pace the manga is going in terms of releases, the new anime can easily catch up tbh. And I'm sure most of us don't want it to catch up and ending up in another fullmetal alchemist like fiasco haha.
    The original one? Because I guess people liked that one more?

Why would kekkai sensen move tho? I mean if it had to move just cuz of the anime for example, then i see no reason why it should considering the anime is only 13 episodes long.
    I'm just using Kekkai Sensen as an example since Ihore argue that DGM should move since new anime is coming up.

DGrayMan on the other hand had a 103 episode long anime, considering the pace the manga is going in terms of releases, the new anime can easily catch up tbh. And I'm sure most of us don't want it to catch up and ending up in another fullmetal alchemist like fiasco haha.
    I'm not sure why you brought up its past anime since whether it had 103 episodes or not has nothing to do with DGM moving to different magazine or not. Furthermore, the new anime most likely going to end when Allen leaves the organization (not like another 100 episodes anime); so, you don't have to worry about DGM having FMA fiasco.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information