+ Reply to Thread
Page 591 of 844 FirstFirst ... 91 491 541 581 589 590 591 592 593 601 641 691 ... LastLast
Results 11,801 to 11,820 of 16862

Thread: The "Shueisha" Thread

  1. #11801

    Default Re: General Shueisha TOC and News

    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey D. Destiny View Post
    Umm, did you guys even know what the show is like? I watched both seasons, it's a well-made idol series with likable characters and catchy music, definitely not "dumb", "shit" or "garbage", these comments are stupid but you shouldn't think all the fans are like that.
    I watched most of season 1 and didn't like it, tbh I just wanted to fling some shit

  2. #11802

    Default Re: General Shueisha TOC and News

    Some fanbases are just extremely passionate and easy to offend. Love Live seems to be one of those fanbases whereever I've seen discussion, but both fanbases basically just displayed how immature fans can be.
    Last edited by Kizuchan; August 16th, 2015 at 03:37 PM.

  3. #11803

    Default Re: General Shueisha TOC and News

    Quote Originally Posted by Doffy. D Evil View Post
    By that you mean shitty loli characters created for solely appealing to otakus without much depth or personality or anything to really give a shit about them ? Maybe i am just supposed to turn off my brain and just watch these dumb loli characters look cute and pretty because fuck interesting stories , characters or anything in between .
    Wow, you sure are ignorant as fuck, first off all, the characters from Love Live aren't lolis, they are just teenage teenage girls drawn in a cutesy-style, A loli comes from the word lolicon and refers to the portrayal of prepubescent or infantile females in a sexualized manner, see: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lolicon. None of this can apply to the LL cast, the show itself has little to no fan-service at all.

    Second, the characters are definitely not without depth or personality, they each have colorful quirks and personalities with strengths and flaws that make each of them distinct from one other, through the 2 seasons almost all of them get entire episodes dedicated to them where they get fleshed out, given their own reasons towards their goal of becoming idols, and show the struggles they get in order to achieve their dreams.

    Third, what makes an interesting story or character is entirely subjective to the individual, LL is a simple story about young girls who want to achieve a simple but inspirational goal and the struggles they go trough to achieve them, along with tons of music and well-drawn dance sequences as another incentive to watch it. And a lot of people I know off do in fact find this to be interesting and worth the watch. Just because it doesn't have super soldiers crawling though shit to fight his evil clone and save the world or rubber pirates punching string pirates doesn't make it bad or boring.

    Finally



    Quote Originally Posted by Black Leg View Post
    I watched most of season 1 and didn't like it, tbh I just wanted to fling some shit
    Oh, I found season 1 to decent, season 2 is a lot better, shame you didn't get into it. At least you gave it a chance.

  4. #11804

    Default Re: General Shueisha TOC and News

    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey D. Destiny View Post
    Wow, you sure are ignorant as fuck, first off all, the characters from Love Live aren't lolis, they are just teenage teenage girls drawn in a cutesy-style, A loli comes from the word lolicon and refers to the portrayal of prepubescent or infantile females in a sexualized manner, see: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lolicon. None of this can apply to the LL cast, the show itself has little to no fan-service at all.

    Second, the characters are definitely not without depth or personality, they each have colorful quirks and personalities with strengths and flaws that make each of them distinct from one other, through the 2 seasons almost all of them get entire episodes dedicated to them where they get fleshed out, given their own reasons towards their goal of becoming idols, and show the struggles they get in order to achieve their dreams.

    Finally





    Oh, I found season 1 to decent, season 2 is a lot better, shame you didn't get into it. At least you gave it a chance.
    1. Obviously the "baby face" character designs weren't created to appeal to otakus and are really unique and creative and certainly don't feel exploitative in any way.........................

    2. The cast of Love Live are some of the worst one-note characters in recent memory and that's saying a lot considering just how many garbage characters are in animes nowadays . They are cardbox cutouts of every stereotypical cute girl and idol show . You are the first Love Live fan i have seen that actually tries to make these characters look like an actual character and not cheap run-of-the-mill "cute" girl like they are . You like them and care ? Cool but please don't act like they are worth any damn .

    what makes an interesting story or character is entirely subjective to the individual, LL is a simple story about young girls who want to achieve a simple but inspirational goal and the struggles they go trough to achieve them, along with tons of music and well-drawn dance sequences as another incentive to watch it. And a lot of people I know off do in fact find this to be interesting and worth the watch. Just because it doesn't have super soldiers crawling though shit to fight his evil clone and save the world or rubber pirates punching string pirates doesn't make it bad or boring
    .............................. Yea and so? I mean is this your first time watching a "simple" slice of life series and are somehow trying to justify it? Because i know a shit load of slice of life series that are simple but way more memorable than Love Live such as Space brothers , Barakamon , 3 Gatsu no Lion , Honey and Clover , My Girl , Aria , Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou etc...... just to name a few . And guess what ? These series don't have to exploit loli designs , aren't trying to appeal to otakus , have memorable and interesting characters and most of all THEY ALL HAVE A HEART AND SOUL something that Love Live is greatly missing .

    And people can like shitty series for all i care but it's annoying when people try to sell that as something objectively good when it really isn't like how you are doing right now .

  5. #11805

    Default Re: General Shueisha TOC and News

    Quote Originally Posted by Doffy. D Evil View Post
    1. Obviously the "baby face" character designs weren't created to appeal to otakus and are really unique and creative and certainly don't feel exploitative in any way.........................

    2. The cast of Love Live are some of the worst one-note characters in recent memory and that's saying a lot considering just how many garbage characters are in animes nowadays . They are cardbox cutouts of every stereotypical cute girl and idol show . You are the first Love Live fan i have seen that actually tries to make these characters look like an actual character and not cheap run-of-the-mill "cute" girl like they are . You like them and care ? Cool but please don't act like they are worth any damn .



    .............................. Yea and so? I mean is this your first time watching a "simple" slice of life series and are somehow trying to justify it? Because i know a shit load of slice of life series that are simple but way more memorable than Love Live such as Space brothers , Barakamon , 3 Gatsu no Lion , Honey and Clover , My Girl , Aria , Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou etc...... just to name a few . And guess what ? These series don't have to exploit loli designs , aren't trying to appeal to otakus , have memorable and interesting characters and most of all THEY ALL HAVE A HEART AND SOUL something that Love Live is greatly missing .

    And people can like shitty series for all i care but it's annoying when people try to sell that as something objectively good when it really isn't like how you are doing right now .
    You are so fucking narrow-minded, you refuted absolutely nothing of which I have posted and just repeated the same bullshit you said last time without even trying to back it up. But I'll bother to respond to you a second time and see if you are capable of thinking rationally.

    "1. Obviously the "baby face" character designs weren't created to appeal to otakus and are really unique and creative and certainly don't feel exploitative in any way"

    Ok, first off all, I didn't even start this shit about the art style (you started by saying that they were lolis, all I did what prove you wrong). I''l give you that the characters design are generic and made in order to "appeal to otakus" (Because fuck, otakus are the scum of the earth and anything made to appeal them is inherently bad because...), so fucking what? This series is about teenange idols, last time I checked, looking cute is a desirable quality for an idol, I don't how why it's bad in this case.

    2. "The cast of Love Live are some of the worst one-note characters in recent memory and that's saying a lot considering just how many garbage characters are in animes nowadays . They are cardbox cutouts of every stereotypical cute girl and idol show . You are the first Love Live fan i have seen that actually tries to make these characters look like an actual character and not cheap run-of-the-mill "cute" girl like they are . You like them and care ? Cool but please don't act like they are worth any damn ."

    So you decide to completely ignore all the descriptive and factual points I made that explain why these characters are not one-dimensional and decided to make bold claims like "some of the worst one-note characters in recent memory" "cardbox cutouts of every stereotypical cute girl and idol show" even though you gave no explanation, comparisons or examples for your claims, you didn't even watch the show did you? I'll admit that the characters are based on archetypes that have been done before, but me personally, I value execution over originality, and the execution in Love Live's case was satisfactory, not amazing, not the most well-written, just satisfactory enough for the type of show that it tries to be, by having characters with likable personalities, relatable goals, emotional moments, growth, struggling like everyone does.

    3. I have watched and read a few of those, yes, it doesn't matter because those series have different goals and appeals than love live. I believe in judging a series in how well it can stand on it's own, not how it compares to others. BTW some of those mangas, try other teenage idol anime for comparison since they fit better in this case

    "These series don't have to exploit loli designs" LL designs aren't loli and even if it were there is nothing inherently bad about that.

    "aren't trying to appeal to otakus"-Appealing to otakus isn't something inherently bad and it also has other things going for it.

    "have memorable and interesting characters"-So does LL in my opinion, and?

    "and most of all THEY ALL HAVE A HEART AND SOUL something that Love Live is greatly missing".-You can't fucking support that!

    "And people can like shitty series for all i care but it's annoying when people try to sell that as something objectively good when it really isn't like how you are doing right no"

    I'm not trying to prove that something I like is "objectively good", I'm trying to disprove an unfactual claim about a show I like by pointing out how the show proves it's not as bad as some people think it is. That is all.

    Alright, I'm cooling down now. Next time, try to argue in a way that I can see that you did in fact see this show and the ones you are comparing this to, present your arguments in a respectable and informed manner .Just remember that just because it doesn't fit your personal criteria to be worthwhile, doesn't give you the right to call something garbage.
    Last edited by Monkey D. Destiny; August 16th, 2015 at 05:26 PM.

  6. #11806

    Default Re: General Shueisha TOC and News

    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey D. Destiny View Post
    So you decide to completely ignore all the descriptive and factual points I made that explain why these characters are not one-dimensional and decided to make bold claims like "some of the worst one-note characters in recent memory" "cardbox cutouts of every stereotypical cute girl and idol show" even though you gave no explanation, comparisons or examples for your claims, you didn't even watch the show did you? I'll admit that the characters are based on archetypes that have been done before, but me personally, I value execution over originality, and the execution in Love Live's case was satisfactory, not amazing, not the most well-written, just satisfactory enough for the type of show that it tries to be, by having characters with likable personalities, relatable goals, emotional moments, growth, struggling like everyone does.
    Ummmm Is this a fucking joke or something ? All you list was some random shit instead of ACTUALLY USING THE SHOW TO PROVE YOUR POINT YOU KNOW THE THING WE ARE DISCUSSING HERE ? I know i didn't umm because guess what ? I don't really care about the show in the slightest . You are the one who replied to me defending this godawful show and even stating your opinion / interpretation of the show as FACTUAL ???!? Without even providing an example ?! And even saying that i didn't provide anything despite i was the same as you ?! Lol get your head outta your ignorant ass .

    just because it doesn't fit your personal criteria to be worthwhile, doesn't give you the right to call something garbage.
    The world isn't flat just because you think it is . 1 + 1 = 2 whether you believe it or not . Just like that there are good and bad fictional series and good series are good and bad series are bad .

    try other teenage idol anime for comparison since they fit better in this case
    Ah here we go again with this bs logic that other idol shows are shitty so it's better to compare them with Love Live ?! Who the fuck cares ? Comparing dog shit with horse shit and somehow trying to prove that one or the other is better is fucking retarded . Love Live is first and foremost a slice of life series . So i am going to be comparing it to other slice of life series . It's nobodies fault that you simply set such low standards for the shows .

    "aren't trying to appeal to otakus"-Appealing to otakus isn't something inherently bad
    .........................
    http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news...-Full-of-Otaku



    Last edited by Doffy. D Evil; August 16th, 2015 at 06:22 PM.

  7. #11807

    Default Re: General Shueisha TOC and News

    Quote Originally Posted by Doffy. D Evil View Post
    Ummmm Is this a fucking joke or something ? All you list was some random shit instead of ACTUALLY USING THE SHOW TO PROVE YOUR POINT YOU KNOW THE THING WE ARE DISCUSSING HERE ? I know i didn't umm because guess what ? I don't really care about the show in the slightest . You are the one who replied to me defending this godawful show and even stating your opinion / interpretation of the show as FACTUAL ???!? Without even providing an example ?! And even saying that i didn't provide anything despite i was the same as you ?! Lol get your head outta your ignorant ass .

    The world isn't flat just because you think it is . 1 + 1 = 2 whether you believe it or not . Just like that there are good and bad fictional series and good series are good and bad series are bad .
    I will not waste my time telling you what happened in the show just to prove you wrong, I gave you a general outline of how the show develops and fleshes out it's characters, that's the part what I claimed to be factual, that the characters have depth and personality (in response to your initial claim), if you didn't remember or haven't watched the anime then too bad.

    Yeah, keep believing in the nonsense that true objectivity quality exists in art, it doesn't.

    Spoiler:
    Saying it's one of the best is subjective, saying it's good is subjective and saying it's bad is subjective. The only objective things are the summary, the information about the characters, the cost of productions, the attributes of the characters and other factual things relating to the show.

    obĚjecĚtive (b-jktv)
    adj.
    1. Of or having to do with a material object.
    2. Having actual existence or reality.
    3.
    a. Uninfluenced by emotions or personal prejudices
    b. Based on observable phenomena; presented factually: an objective appraisal.

    Objectivity is a central philosophical concept, related to reality and truth, which has been variously defined by sources. Generally, objectivity means the state or quality of being true even outside of a subject's individual biases, interpretations, feelings, and imaginings. A proposition is generally considered objectively true (to have objective truth) when its truth conditions are met and are "mind-independent"—that is, existing freely or independently from a mind (from the thoughts, feelings, ideas, etc. of a sentient subject).


    And I doubt you will read the following but it might make you understand more


    A) Objective writing
    B) Objective animation
    C) Not everything is subjective

    let's debunk one at a time, but first establish what objective means or people will get confused.

    Objective means "inherent of the Object".

    Let's take an object: Water.

    Water above 0░C on normal pressure is liquid. It's the inherent property of water.
    Water below 0░C on normal pressure is solid. Everyone can test this, just pick up a piece of ice, it is solid.
    Water above 100░C is gas. People everywhere can test these things. There are no interpretations or opinions needed on this.

    These are inherent objective properties of water.

    Subjective means what a Subject (aka a
    MIND) interprets into these objective facts.

    "Ice water is good because you can ice skate on it" Is an subjective interpretation of an objective fact.
    Yes it is objectivity right that you can ice skate on solid water. but whether that is a good or bad thing is subjective, a mind created the value, or the subjective property of "goodness" for the solid water.

    Values are by definition subjective. So whatever purpose you see in an objective is always a subjective interpretation.

    The only way you can make values objective is within a framework, with a predefined purpose.

    Poison is by definition just poisonous, neither good or bad.

    Drinking poison therefore has no objective meaning. It will simply kill you. That is an objective fact.

    A person who wants to live (subjective framework = staying alive) is doing a mistake by drinking deadly poison.
    Hence, poison is bad.

    A person who wants to die (subjective framework = being dead) is doing the right thing by drinking deadly poison.
    Hence, poison is good.

    Let's apply this method to reviewing.

    "Objective" good writing.

    It is true that humanity came up with ways to tell a story and that our brain reacts to certain stimuli better than to others. But let's not forget every brain (mind) is different and has different values.
    We already see the framework.
    Mind
    Values
    Subjective things.
    Humans are by definition subjective when they judge. Depending on your culture, upbringing, education and personal experiences your value will be different to that of another person.
    That means there must be a form of writing that applies to all brains equally, like we can all identify liquid water and solid water.

    But that's not the case because the writing of a story is not objective. There are parts of it that are objective, but whether our subjective brains are stimulated by them or not can not be guarantied.

    However long humanity defined the way they tell stories, in the end it is just as subjective as taste in music, or art.

    Only under a framework we can talk about objectivity.
    A Hentai without sex is clearly a bad hentai because it defies it's own definition (framework).

    A show that aims to have no fanservice and yet offers plenty of nipple scenes and boobgrabs fails and thus defied it's own framework and hence is objectively bad.
    Yet fanservice in it self is neither good or bad.

    So are stories.
    A) has plotholes
    B) offers no clear ending
    C) is slow

    These are all objective facts, but how you interpret them is dependent not only on the given framework, but also on your values.
    Since all these frameworks are equally valid because no one can prove their objective purpose it's a matter of personal taste what you like and what not.

    Objective Animation Quality

    One might question if not animation can be stated in facts.
    No it cannot, for the same reason. There is always a subjective framework.
    We might see mistakes, or see how one show makes it more fluid, or more correct. But those things are all based on the assumption that there is an objective purpose.

    Yes under that framework animation quality can be good or bad, and we all use it. But since we gain new information every time, our standards change.
    A kid who only watched pokemon might think this is totally fine, while someone who watched GitS thinks it's the worst shit ever (in animation).

    Our minds are by definition subjective, thus whatever we judge is only as valid as the information we had at that given time. It is limited and not complete, it relies on preconceived notions on how things ought to be. All artificial rules created by humanity.

    If reviews are objective then the purpose of Mountains is to climb them, because that's what people do.

    Just because fact A is true (you can climb mountains) you cannot say "therefor B is the right thing" (mountains are for climbing).


    tl;dr

    You cannot derive an IS from an OUGHT.

    How anime is supposed to be is based on the individual giving the framework in which the medium is judged.
    Every human being has a different framework thus, every judgement is inherently different => subjective.
    Things are just.
    We give them value based on our subjective minds that seek meaning.

    Things that come from a mind are subjective, because a SUBJECT is projecting them onto objects.
    Like Values, Meaning, Purpose and Morals


    I'm done arguing, you already lost this debate, your initial arguments and claims were wrong, period.

  8. #11808

    Default Re: General Shueisha TOC and News

    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey D. Destiny View Post
    I will not waste my time telling you what happened in the show just to prove you wrong, I gave you a general outline of how the show develops and fleshes out it's characters, that's the part what I claimed to be factual, that the characters have depth and personality (in response to your initial claim), if you didn't remember or haven't watched the anime then too bad.

    Yeah, keep believing in the nonsense that true objectivity quality exists in art, it doesn't.


    Spoiler:
    Saying it's one of the best is subjective, saying it's good is subjective and saying it's bad is subjective. The only objective things are the summary, the information about the characters, the cost of productions, the attributes of the characters and other factual things relating to the show.

    obĚjecĚtive (b-jktv)
    adj.
    1. Of or having to do with a material object.
    2. Having actual existence or reality.
    3.
    a. Uninfluenced by emotions or personal prejudices
    b. Based on observable phenomena; presented factually: an objective appraisal.

    Objectivity is a central philosophical concept, related to reality and truth, which has been variously defined by sources. Generally, objectivity means the state or quality of being true even outside of a subject's individual biases, interpretations, feelings, and imaginings. A proposition is generally considered objectively true (to have objective truth) when its truth conditions are met and are "mind-independent"—that is, existing freely or independently from a mind (from the thoughts, feelings, ideas, etc. of a sentient subject).


    And I doubt you will read the following but it might make you understand more


    A) Objective writing
    B) Objective animation
    C) Not everything is subjective

    let's debunk one at a time, but first establish what objective means or people will get confused.

    Objective means "inherent of the Object".

    Let's take an object: Water.

    Water above 0░C on normal pressure is liquid. It's the inherent property of water.
    Water below 0░C on normal pressure is solid. Everyone can test this, just pick up a piece of ice, it is solid.
    Water above 100░C is gas. People everywhere can test these things. There are no interpretations or opinions needed on this.

    These are inherent objective properties of water.

    Subjective means what a Subject (aka a
    MIND) interprets into these objective facts.

    "Ice water is good because you can ice skate on it" Is an subjective interpretation of an objective fact.
    Yes it is objectivity right that you can ice skate on solid water. but whether that is a good or bad thing is subjective, a mind created the value, or the subjective property of "goodness" for the solid water.

    Values are by definition subjective. So whatever purpose you see in an objective is always a subjective interpretation.

    The only way you can make values objective is within a framework, with a predefined purpose.

    Poison is by definition just poisonous, neither good or bad.

    Drinking poison therefore has no objective meaning. It will simply kill you. That is an objective fact.

    A person who wants to live (subjective framework = staying alive) is doing a mistake by drinking deadly poison.
    Hence, poison is bad.

    A person who wants to die (subjective framework = being dead) is doing the right thing by drinking deadly poison.
    Hence, poison is good.

    Let's apply this method to reviewing.

    "Objective" good writing.

    It is true that humanity came up with ways to tell a story and that our brain reacts to certain stimuli better than to others. But let's not forget every brain (mind) is different and has different values.
    We already see the framework.
    Mind
    Values
    Subjective things.
    Humans are by definition subjective when they judge. Depending on your culture, upbringing, education and personal experiences your value will be different to that of another person.
    That means there must be a form of writing that applies to all brains equally, like we can all identify liquid water and solid water.

    But that's not the case because the writing of a story is not objective. There are parts of it that are objective, but whether our subjective brains are stimulated by them or not can not be guarantied.

    However long humanity defined the way they tell stories, in the end it is just as subjective as taste in music, or art.

    Only under a framework we can talk about objectivity.
    A Hentai without sex is clearly a bad hentai because it defies it's own definition (framework).

    A show that aims to have no fanservice and yet offers plenty of nipple scenes and boobgrabs fails and thus defied it's own framework and hence is objectively bad.
    Yet fanservice in it self is neither good or bad.

    So are stories.
    A) has plotholes
    B) offers no clear ending
    C) is slow

    These are all objective facts, but how you interpret them is dependent not only on the given framework, but also on your values.
    Since all these frameworks are equally valid because no one can prove their objective purpose it's a matter of personal taste what you like and what not.

    Objective Animation Quality

    One might question if not animation can be stated in facts.
    No it cannot, for the same reason. There is always a subjective framework.
    We might see mistakes, or see how one show makes it more fluid, or more correct. But those things are all based on the assumption that there is an objective purpose.

    Yes under that framework animation quality can be good or bad, and we all use it. But since we gain new information every time, our standards change.
    A kid who only watched pokemon might think this is totally fine, while someone who watched GitS thinks it's the worst shit ever (in animation).

    Our minds are by definition subjective, thus whatever we judge is only as valid as the information we had at that given time. It is limited and not complete, it relies on preconceived notions on how things ought to be. All artificial rules created by humanity.

    If reviews are objective then the purpose of Mountains is to climb them, because that's what people do.

    Just because fact A is true (you can climb mountains) you cannot say "therefor B is the right thing" (mountains are for climbing).


    tl;dr

    You cannot derive an IS from an OUGHT.

    How anime is supposed to be is based on the individual giving the framework in which the medium is judged.
    Every human being has a different framework thus, every judgement is inherently different => subjective.
    Things are just.
    We give them value based on our subjective minds that seek meaning.

    Things that come from a mind are subjective, because a SUBJECT is projecting them onto objects.
    Like Values, Meaning, Purpose and Morals


    I'm done arguing, you already lost this debate, your initial arguments and claims were wrong, period.
    Facts : a piece of information used as evidence

    >Provides personal opinion and text > *check* Calls it factual > *check* strokes own dick > *check* Call himself the "victor" * and check* ..................

    Good for you. Here's a cookie ........ and now run along child .

    PS : Lol at you trying to use real life stuff as a example for "objectivity" in fiction . Hahahahaha wow that's fucking hilarious .

  9. #11809
    I'm a bad boy! ;) Nitwit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Warship Island

    Default Re: General Shueisha TOC and News

    Quote Originally Posted by Doffy. D Evil View Post
    Facts : a piece of information used as evidence

    >Provides personal opinion and text > *check* Calls it factual > *check* strokes own dick > *check* Call himself the "victor" * and check* ..................

    Good for you. Here's a cookie ........ and now run along child .

    PS : Lol at you trying to use real life stuff as a example for "objectivity" in fiction . Hahahahaha wow that's fucking hilarious .
    Big Boss... This isn't you, Snake? Snap outta it! Before it's too late!

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---


  10. #11810

    Default Re: General Shueisha TOC and News

    Quote Originally Posted by Nitwit View Post
    Big Boss... This isn't you, Snake? Snap outta it! Before it's too late!

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    http://37.media.tumblr.com/fa315bfc4...ndlmo1_500.gif

  11. #11811
    I'm a bad boy! ;) Nitwit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Warship Island

    Default Re: General Shueisha TOC and News

    Quote Originally Posted by Doffy. D Evil View Post

  12. #11812

    Default Re: General Shueisha TOC and News

    Quote Originally Posted by Nitwit View Post


    I am just posting random shit at this point .

  13. #11813
    I'm a bad boy! ;) Nitwit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Warship Island

    Default Re: General Shueisha TOC and News

    Quote Originally Posted by Doffy. D Evil View Post


    I am just posting random shit at this point .
    Me too. :3

  14. #11814

    Default Re: General Shueisha TOC and News

    Alright, that's enough of that.

  15. #11815
    I'm a bad boy! ;) Nitwit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Warship Island

    Default Re: General Shueisha TOC and News

    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Hermit View Post
    Alright, that's enough of that.
    Okay we will stop. I'll stop if the devil will stop as well. lol

  16. #11816

    Default Re: General Shueisha TOC and News

    You're reading comprehension is so bad, pls stop.

  17. #11817

    Default Re: General Shueisha TOC and News

    Quote Originally Posted by Doffy. D Evil View Post
    By that you mean shitty loli characters created for solely appealing to otakus without much depth or personality or anything to really give a shit about them ? Maybe i am just supposed to turn off my brain and just watch these dumb loli characters look cute and pretty because fuck interesting stories , characters or anything in between .
    Just because you're not interested in something, doesn't mean you have to be an arrogant condescending smug ass about it.

    Get the fuck off that high horse.

    Quote Originally Posted by Doffy. D Evil View Post
    Ummmm Is this a fucking joke or something ? All you list was some random shit instead of ACTUALLY USING THE SHOW TO PROVE YOUR POINT YOU KNOW THE THING WE ARE DISCUSSING HERE ? I know i didn't umm because guess what ? I don't really care about the show in the slightest . You are the one who replied to me defending this godawful show and even stating your opinion / interpretation of the show as FACTUAL ???!?

    Oh the fucking irony.

    You're the one calling the show "godawful" as if your opinion that the show being "godawful" is somehow a fact instead of it being your own opinion yet you give others shit for stating their opinions as factual. Oh I am laffin'.

    And you haven't even watched the show, not to mention your statement that you "don't really care about the show in the slightest", yet you had the gall to call the show "godawful" as if you know the show well and that your pre-made opinion based on generalization and assumption is 100% fact.
    Last edited by All Fiction; August 17th, 2015 at 12:59 PM.


  18. #11818

    Default Re: General Shueisha TOC and News

    Quote Originally Posted by All Fiction View Post
    Just because you're not interested in something, doesn't mean you have to be an arrogant condescending smug ass about it.

    Get the fuck off that high horse.




    Oh the fucking irony.

    You're the one calling the show "godawful" as if your opinion that the show being "godawful" is somehow a fact instead of it being your own opinion yet you give others shit for stating their opinions as factual. Oh I am laffin'.

    And you haven't even watched the show, not to mention your statement that you "don't really care about the show in the slightest", yet you had the gall to call the show "godawful" as if you know the show well and that your pre-made opinion based on generalization and assumption is 100% fact.
    Because every person who doesn't like the show must have not watched it ? And do excuse me for calling this show out on its cheap-appeal to otakus that i call out on every other show in existence and not playing favoritism because it's a shitty show in a shitty genre .

    I am sorry that i am not simply going " OHHH THATTT SOOOO CUTE" and actually criticizing the show for providing stereotypical cardbox cutouts since i do think that characters are you know the most important aspect of shows like these and not shitty idol songs where they are dancing to look cute .............
    Last edited by Doffy. D Evil; August 17th, 2015 at 01:32 PM. Reason: God these Love Live lovers are fucking annoying as hell .

  19. #11819

    Default Re: General Shueisha TOC and News

    Quote Originally Posted by Doffy. D Evil View Post
    Because every person who doesn't like the show must have not watched it ? And do excuse me for calling this show out on its cheap-appeal to otakus that i call out on every other show in existence and not playing favoritism because it's a shitty show is a shitty genre .
    You certainly haven't, as you said that "you don't really care about the show in the slightest".

    Quote Originally Posted by Doffy. D Evil View Post
    Because every person who doesn't like the show must have not watched it ? And do excuse me for calling this show out on its cheap-appeal to otakus that i call out on every other show in existence and not playing favoritism because it's a shitty show in a shitty genre .
    Whoo boy, would you look at that? Once again, treating his opinion as a fact. Funny that you gave Monkey D. Destiny shit for apparently interpreting his opinion as factual.

    Couldn't get anymore double standard, eh? :^)

    And you still have that arrogant condescending smug ass high-and-mighty attitude of yours. Guess your head is too deep inside your ass you can't even hear how you're sounding right now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Doffy. D Evil View Post
    since i do think that characters are you know the most important aspect of shows like these and not shitty idol songs where they are dancing to look cute
    Further proof that you don't know jackshit. You're just jumping to conclusion based on your own generalization and assumption that that's what all the show is about. You'll definitely not believe if one were to tell you that the characters have meaningful interactions and depths and even have their own character arcs and dramas because you're too busy closing your ears and be all like "LALALALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU! IDOL SHOWS ARE SHIT BECAUSE I SAY SO AND WHAT I SAY IS A FACT!!!! NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!!!!"

    Last edited by Doffy. D Evil; August 17th, 2015 at 01:32 PM. Reason: God these Love Live lovers are fucking annoying as hell .
    Right back at you, dumbass. You started this whole shit with that arrogant smug post of yours which was this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Doffy. D Evil View Post
    By that you mean shitty loli characters created for solely appealing to otakus without much depth or personality or anything to really give a shit about them ? Maybe i am just supposed to turn off my brain and just watch these dumb loli characters look cute and pretty because fuck interesting stories , characters or anything in between .
    That kind of attitude is what certifies as annoying.

    Sorry, but noticing that someone is being an arrogant high horse jackass and calling them out for their bullshit doesn't in any way mean that one is being an annoying Love Live lover. If you find it annoying, then too bad, because you can't simply just talk shit while acting like an ass and then just walk away without someone calling you out as the consequences, that's just how it works.
    Last edited by All Fiction; August 17th, 2015 at 01:51 PM.


  20. #11820

    Default Re: General Shueisha TOC and News

    Quote Originally Posted by All Fiction View Post
    You certainly haven't, as you said that "you don't really care about the show in the slightest".
    Because i watched the show , give it a fair chance and found it extremely dumb ? Are you in a denial or something ?

    Whoo boy, would you look at that? Once again, treating his opinion as a fact. Funny that you gave Monkey D. Destiny shit for apparently interpreting his opinion as factual.

    Couldn't get anymore double standard, eh? :^)
    ..................... Why are you butthurt about it again ? I mean i can understand Monkey D Destiny's since i did argue with him and all but you just come , make some butthurt claims and is now shifting the topic to me because butthurt fanboy can't handle opinion that isn't what he / she wants it to be ?

    At least Monkey D Destiny was actually trying rather than being a butthurt fanboy .

    But please do lecture me on your "moe" phisolophy and how "good" the show is and how much "depth" and "personality" the characters have (Zero!) while i go and watch / play / read some "quality" works . This is my last post regarding the subject unless you actually post something serious and not butthurt comments .Not going to lose my sleep over what some generic anime fan thinks about a generic anime .
    Last edited by Doffy. D Evil; August 17th, 2015 at 01:50 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

     

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts