+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 844 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 550 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 16862

Thread: The "Shueisha" Thread

  1. #981

    Default Re: Weekly Shonen Jump TOC

    Medaka ?

  2. #982

    Default Re: Weekly Shonen Jump TOC

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacko View Post
    Light Wing + ???
    I'm hoping Kuroko gets the boot. It's a bad series, it's been doing poorly in rankings, and they're pulling in a new sports series now anyway. Medaka Box isn't doing too great either, and Shinigami is getting its usual " barely surviving" rankings. Those three are the obstacles Oumagadoki will have to overcome.

    EDIT:

    Actually,
    Quote Originally Posted by Negative Syndicate
    There are already/going to be 4 places for new series. Out of those 4 new series, Grim most likely going to be replacement for Jaguar's hole, and other 3 new series going to fill the holes of SWOT, Psyren, and Light Wing (it is matter of time to end). So, I don't think Oumagadoki going to be axed on this round.
    That makes a lot of sense. So I guess Oumaga is safe for now.
    Last edited by Adamant; February 2nd, 2011 at 10:17 AM.

  3. #983

    Default Re: Weekly Shonen Jump TOC

    Quote Originally Posted by No Maam View Post
    I would kind of like to know that too
    Here are some older TOCs for Shonen Sunday and Shonen Magazine if you're interested.

    http://shonenbeam.com/magazineinfo/sunday/
    http://shonenbeam.com/magazineinfo/magazine/

    Not sure where to find new ones though.

  4. #984
    What's wrong with you! IceBorg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Portugal

    Default Re: Weekly Shonen Jump TOC

    No way in hell Madaka will go.

  5. #985

    Default Re: Weekly Shonen Jump TOC

    Quote Originally Posted by toujun View Post
    Here are some older TOCs for Shonen Sunday and Shonen Magazine if you're interested.

    http://shonenbeam.com/magazineinfo/sunday/
    http://shonenbeam.com/magazineinfo/magazine/

    Not sure where to find new ones though.
    The Magazine and Sunday threads on Mangahelpers have ToCs sometimes. They go back to '08.

  6. #986

    Default Re: Weekly Shonen Jump TOC

    Quote Originally Posted by Adamant View Post
    I'm hoping Kuroko gets the boot. It's a bad series, it's been doing poorly in rankings, and they're pulling in a new sports series now anyway. Medaka Box isn't doing too great either, and Shinigami is getting its usual " barely surviving" rankings. Those three are the obstacles Oumagadoki will have to overcome.

    EDIT:

    Actually,


    That makes a lot of sense. So I guess Oumaga is safe for now.
    Good news :D
    I think that Oumaga can rise the rank in the next weeks
    Spoiler:
    in Jump*#10 is ranked chapter 20, the Aquarium arc finishes in chapter 23, so we're very close to the climax of this arc, and maybe that can mean a better position in the toc
    .

    sorry for my bad English

  7. #987
    Discovered Stowaway sniperking323's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sniper Island

    Default Re: Weekly Shonen Jump TOC

    I'm always up for new titles myself. It's actually kind of exciting :)

    EDIT: Just read ARMORS, I really liked it. Especially since I know somewhat of the Sengoku era.

    I can't wait for this to start running in Jump
    Last edited by sniperking323; February 2nd, 2011 at 11:05 PM.
    Host of Life Lessons: The Gintama Manga Cast!!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Laughing Man View Post
    I'm hoping One Piece has a deus ex machina come its ending. I want to see the Thousand Sunny randomly turn into Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann through the power of courage and nakamaship.

  8. #988

    Default Re: Weekly Shonen Jump TOC

    I don't really think that any of the existing series with the exception of Light Wing deserves to be cancelled anyway.

    Most of the bottom 5 series are selling well, for example kuroko and medaka are both selling relatively well.
    Oumagadoki seems to be getting extra pages, so that might possibly be a good sign. I also read that it seems to be getting decent sales as well.

  9. #989

    Default Re: Weekly Shonen Jump TOC

    Quote Originally Posted by danield View Post
    Good news :D
    I think that Oumaga can rise the rank in the next weeks
    Spoiler:
    in Jump*#10 is ranked chapter 20, the Aquarium arc finishes in chapter 23, so we're very close to the climax of this arc, and maybe that can mean a better position in the toc
    A climax to an arc doesn't always mean it'll get a higher ranking than normal.

    Look at poor Nurarihyon, who actually got lower rankings at the major climax to the Kyoto arc.

  10. #990

    Default Re: Weekly Shonen Jump TOC

    Quote Originally Posted by Takaho View Post
    A climax to an arc doesn't always mean it'll get a higher ranking than normal.

    Look at poor Nurarihyon, who actually got lower rankings at the major climax to the Kyoto arc.
    You're right. But this is my personal opinion OD is still a young manga, so the climax of the first arc could get it to a higher rank.

  11. #991

    Default Re: Weekly Shonen Jump TOC

    Quote Originally Posted by Takaho View Post
    A climax to an arc doesn't always mean it'll get a higher ranking than normal.

    Look at poor Nurarihyon, who actually got lower rankings at the major climax to the Kyoto arc.
    but also the climax of the kyoto arc was just kinda shitty, and honestly made me lose all interest in the series.

    The major villain turns out to be related to the hero and was posessed, and is thus a good guy, and then another even more powerful villain appears, which was what the hero wanted to prevent, so basically the good guys failed in their mission.

    yeah, I can see why they didn't like it.

  12. #992

    Default Re: Weekly Shonen Jump TOC

    Quote Originally Posted by Big_Bad_Lith View Post
    but also the climax of the kyoto arc was just kinda shitty, and honestly made me lose all interest in the series.

    The major villain turns out to be related to the hero and was posessed, and is thus a good guy, and then another even more powerful villain appears, which was what the hero wanted to prevent, so basically the good guys failed in their mission.

    yeah, I can see why they didn't like it.
    that does sound anti-climatic
    Member of Negima is Super Awesome
    MY YOUTUBE channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Mcwhirlpoolinc?feature=mhee

  13. #993

    Default Re: Weekly Shonen Jump TOC

    Jump #11 ToC:
    Dois Sol 1 (color)
    One Piece 614
    Naruto 527
    Toriko 129
    Katekyo Hitman Reborn 325
    Bleach 436 (color)
    Gintama 342
    Bakuman 120
    Kuroko's Basketball 105 (color)
    Sket Dance 173
    Beelzebub 96
    Enigma 21 (color)
    Inumaru dashi 121
    Medaka Box 86
    Kochikame 1684
    Nurarihyon no Mago 142
    Hokenshitsu no Shinigami 70
    Oumagadoki Doubutsuen 29
    LightWing 20

    Noo, Oumaga, don't sink!

  14. #994

    Default Re: Weekly Shonen Jump TOC

    Quote Originally Posted by Adamant View Post
    Jump #11 ToC:
    Dois Sol 1 (color)
    Awesome, another soccer manga! Light Wing is doing amazing, so it makes sense that they'd run another.

  15. #995

    Default Re: Weekly Shonen Jump TOC

    Quote Originally Posted by Adamant View Post
    Jump #11 ToC:
    Dois Sol 1 (color)
    One Piece 614
    Naruto 527
    Toriko 129
    Katekyo Hitman Reborn 325
    Bleach 436 (color)
    Gintama 342
    Bakuman 120
    Kuroko's Basketball 105 (color)
    Sket Dance 173
    Beelzebub 96
    Enigma 21 (color)
    Inumaru dashi 121
    Medaka Box 86
    Kochikame 1684
    Nurarihyon no Mago 142
    Hokenshitsu no Shinigami 70
    Oumagadoki Doubutsuen 29
    LightWing 20

    Noo, Oumaga, don't sink!
    Ouch.

    I hope this won't be permanent.

  16. #996

    Default Re: Weekly Shonen Jump TOC

    It still pleases me that Toriko is taking the #3 spot more often.

    Now it only needs to rise one more place and all will be right in the world of Jump.

  17. #997
    I like videogames TLC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Malta

    Default Re: Weekly Shonen Jump TOC

    Quote Originally Posted by RPGJay View Post
    It still pleases me that Toriko is taking the #3 spot more often.

    Now it only needs to rise one more place and all will be right in the world of Jump.
    It's nice to see Toriko ready to take Naruto's spot in the rankings once it ends.
    Last edited by TLC; February 9th, 2011 at 11:48 AM. Reason: And it's gonna be nice to have a number two jump manga that deserves its spot.

  18. #998

    Default Re: Weekly Shonen Jump TOC

    Does Oumagadoki Doubutsuen really deserves so much praise? I havent read any chapter so far, i might give it a shot.

    HEROMAN... ATTACK!!

  19. #999

    Default Re: Weekly Shonen Jump TOC

    It's about a Zoo of humanoid animals managed by a crazy woman beating rabbit man who was cursed into animal form by a huge rabbit ghost.

    Methinks this sits better in Jump then two mangas about football.

    (Yes, football, because that name actualy makes sense. )

    I have yet to catch up myself.

  20. #1000

    Default Re: Weekly Shonen Jump TOC

    You got me at "Zoo of humanoid animals" .

    HEROMAN... ATTACK!!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 6 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 5 guests)

  1. auem

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts