+ Reply to Thread
Page 486 of 843 FirstFirst ... 386 436 476 484 485 486 487 488 496 536 586 ... LastLast
Results 9,701 to 9,720 of 16860

Thread: The "Shueisha" Thread

Default Re: General Shueisha TOC and News

Well, Eiji seemed like a stick in the mud in his introduction..
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Shounen Jump Issue 52 Bottom 6:
    Judos
    Kochira Katsushika-ku Kameari Kouen-mae Hashutsujo
    Isobe Isobee Monogatari
    Bleach
    Sporting Salt
    Hi-Fi Cluster

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

This really isn't about manga, but it is related to Shueisha. Shueisha has launged new light novel label, called Dash X Bunko. And here is the video for introducing this new label:

Bleach is doomed.

Absolute Hotness... Arara, I Mean Justice

Because they're really gonna cancel Bleach right...

Quote Originally Posted by Black Leg View Post
    Because they're really gonna cancel Bleach right...
    Let us dream of a better, more colorful (or at least having some more background) mangas will ya? Gods, please don't make Bleach continue till 700, Naruto was hard enough with its "final war" arc...

Quote Originally Posted by James Rye View Post
    Let us dream of a better, more colorful (or at least having some more background) mangas will ya? Gods, please don't make Bleach continue till 700, Naruto was hard enough with its "final war" arc...
    Sadly i don't think Bleach is gonna end anytime soon with the way Kubo seems to be dragging things out .

Quote Originally Posted by Doffy. D Evil View Post
    Sadly i don't think Bleach is gonna end anytime soon with the way Kubo seems to be dragging things out .
    You mean like last chapter where what happened? Two attacks and a declaration at the end to kill Bach? Like as if he had intended to drink tea with him till now? Yeah, Kubo gonna try to get the 700th treatment because ofc his manga "deserves" it, no matter how many chapters needs to be about nothing for that achievement. And Jump probably will let him do so as Bleach still sells even if it volumes full of...Bleach. :C

I enjoyed the first chapter of Takujo no Ageha. It's not amazing but the art is nice and the storytelling is good enough. As for the story and the characters, I'll wait to read the next two chapters to make a definitive judgment (I don't have a really good impression so far).
    For this Jump Start campaign, if one is to continue I expect it to be Gakkyu Hotei (because of Obata's popularity). A little shame for me because I love sport manga would like one to be picked by ESJ. Hopefully, Gakkyu Hotei will be so great that I will be fine with that c

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizou 10 View Post
    This really isn't about manga, but it is related to Shueisha. Shueisha has launged new light novel label, called Dash X Bunko. And here is the video for introducing this new label:
    Cool, hopefully something as good as R.O.D or Ben-To from Super Dash will come up eventually.

I meant "Bleach is doomed" in a sarcastic tone as seemingly it won't get canceled. At least the newer mangas gets canceled before they show their bad side for the whole world to see, while Bleach gets paraded around for everyone to criticize. which one is more doomed? Ironic, isn't it?

Discovered Stowaway MajinArekkusu's Avatar

I just hope that it hits real hard inside kubo everytime his manga is in the bottom, which is pretty much a norm these days. But something tells me he doesn't really care as long as he's getting his money.

Quote Originally Posted by MajinArekkusu View Post
    I just hope that it hits real hard inside kubo everytime his manga is in the bottom, which is pretty much a norm these days. But something tells me he doesn't really care as long as he's getting his money.
    I don't even believe he hears the votes report from his editor anymore. It just doesn't matter for a person with his position in the magazine.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Besides, of course his manga gets so low, most of the readers are plebs unable to understand the masterpiece he has created. Art needs an educated public and he sure as hell doesn't have one. Pfft. Todays youngsters...

Spoiler:
    Do I even need to say it that I was being sarcastic?

Some Sorta Bumhead, Surely Maxy B's Avatar

witness as multiple people project onto a creator and his work because they don't like it.

I mean fair enough, with its waning popularity in the anthology it should be speeding up at the least, but beyond that it sells well and has its fanbase. I'm not going to begrudge it living a while longer in these circumstances

Quote Originally Posted by Maxy B View Post
    witness as multiple people project onto a creator and his work because they don't like it.

I mean fair enough, with its waning popularity in the anthology it should be speeding up at the least, but beyond that it sells well and has its fanbase. I'm not going to begrudge it living a while longer in these circumstances
    I am very sorry if I offended you. I didn't mean to project onto the creator and only posted to tease in the spirit of good fun.

Some Sorta Bumhead, Surely Maxy B's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MarquesaIV View Post
    I am very sorry if I offended you. I didn't mean to project onto the creator and only posted to tease in the spirit of good fun.
    Ha, nowhere near offended, more an observation on a weird trend in criticism of the work.

So... Pin Pong manga. . .

Unintentionaly funy with it's bitchy protagonist? or it was all part of the plan?

I don't know, and I doubt that this one or the robot girl one are going to survive against obata, atleast in eWSJ. It's not fair to put a veteran against these newbies.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Shounen Jump Issue 52:
    E-Robot (Cover, Lead CP, New Series)
    ?????
    ?????
    Boku no Hero Academia (CP)
    ?????
    ?????
    Takujou no Ageha (CP)
    ?????
    Nisekoi (CP)
    Hinomaru Zumou
    ?????
    ?????
    Judos
    Kochira Katsushika-ku Kameari Kouen-mae Hashutsujo
    Isobe Isobee Monogatari
    Bleach
    Sporting Salt
    Hi-Fi Cluster

Shounen Jump Issue 1:
    Cover, Lead CP: Gakkyuu Houtei (New Series)
    CP: Bleach, E-Robot

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Young Jump Issue 51 Color Pages:
    Usogui

Gunjou Senki

Shiratama-kun

I see Shueisha is trying to get in on that light novel train.
    Also, is it common for new series to get a CP on their second week? I don't remember seeing that for the first batch (Judos, Hi-Fi, Sporting Salt).

Quote Originally Posted by EA575 View Post
    Also, is it common for new series to get a CP on their second week? I don't remember seeing that for the first batch (Judos, Hi-Fi, Sporting Salt).
    The new series always gets color page for their first 2 chapters. Judos, Hi-Fi, and Sporting Salt also had CP in their second week, too.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information