+ Reply to Thread
Page 481 of 844 FirstFirst ... 381 431 471 479 480 481 482 483 491 531 581 ... LastLast
Results 9,601 to 9,620 of 16875

Thread: The "Shueisha" Thread

  1. #9601

    Default Re: General Shueisha TOC and News

    Looks like the entirety of the first Shonen Jump issue that contained Naruto's debut chapter is avaliable for free on Shonen Jump Plus: http://plus.shonenjump.com/client_in...J1993043D01_57

    One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord

  2. #9602

    Default Re: General Shueisha TOC and News

    With upstarts like AC, SnS, BnHA, and HZ, I think Jump should be plenty fine for awhile. AC may finish up in two years if it's anything like Neuro's length, but there's always more room for rookies. It's that fresh blood that keeps WSJ going
    Last edited by Purple Hermit; November 9th, 2014 at 03:06 PM.

  3. #9603
    Discovered Stowaway Bigivel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Portugal

    Default Re: General Shueisha TOC and News

    Quote Originally Posted by Galaxy 9000 View Post
    Looks like the entirety of the first Shonen Jump issue that contained Naruto's debut chapter is avaliable for free on Shonen Jump Plus: http://plus.shonenjump.com/client_in...J1993043D01_57
    Can you get it in rar/zip format. Please! They have titles that even one chapter is hard to find. I would like to have them. Even if just a random chapter.

  4. #9604

    Default Re: General Shueisha TOC and News

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigivel View Post
    Can you get it in rar/zip format. Please! They have titles that even one chapter is hard to find. I would like to have them. Even if just a random chapter.
    If you sign up on the website, you can add it to your account permanently.

    One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord

  5. #9605
    Discovered Stowaway Bigivel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Portugal

    Default Re: General Shueisha TOC and News

    Quote Originally Posted by Galaxy 9000 View Post
    If you sign up on the website, you can add it to your account permanently.
    Cool, gonna (try to) do that.

    Edit: Just did an account.
    Edid:Edit: Done ;)!

    P.S: How can I install the Shonen Jump Plus app in my Smartphone?
    Last edited by Bigivel; November 9th, 2014 at 03:34 PM.

  6. #9606

    Default Re: General Shueisha TOC and News

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigivel View Post
    Cool, gonna (try to) do that.

    Edit: Just did an account.
    Edid:Edit: Done ;)!

    P.S: How can I install the Shonen Jump Plus app in my Smartphone?
    What phone do you have? If you have an iPhone you need a Japanese iTunes account and you can just download it from the app store like any other app. I'd imagine it's the same thing for Android devices, but I'm not familiar with them.

  7. #9607

    Default Re: General Shueisha TOC and News

    Android is probably hella easier because you should be able to install things via apk file, although it's been awhile since i've tinkered with them so I don't remember if you need root access to do that

  8. #9608
    Shipmate Kaizou 10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Somewhere in Planet Earth

    Default Re: General Shueisha TOC and News

    Hinomaru Zumou appeared in real-life sumo competition:

  9. #9609

    Default Re: General Shueisha TOC and News

    Quote Originally Posted by All Fiction View Post
    Serious question, do you think Jump will take a huge hit now that Naruto is over? Should they be in panic mode?
    Jump will survive whatever comes and go...it survived DB ending when popularity and circulation was at it's highest.
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”


  10. #9610
    Shipmate Kaizou 10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Somewhere in Planet Earth

    Default Re: General Shueisha TOC and News

    Quote Originally Posted by auem View Post
    Jump will survive whatever comes and go...it survived DB ending when popularity and circulation was at it's highest.
    Of course they not died. It is just that they are not number 1 at that time (after Big 3 ended at that time).

  11. #9611
    Discovered Stowaway Bigivel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Portugal

    Default Re: General Shueisha TOC and News

    Quote Originally Posted by hoho View Post
    What phone do you have? If you have an iPhone you need a Japanese iTunes account and you can just download it from the app store like any other app. I'd imagine it's the same thing for Android devices, but I'm not familiar with them.
    Nexus 5 Android.

    Edit:I'm gonna search about how to do it!

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaizou 10 View Post
    Of course they not died. It is just that they are not number 1 at that time (after Big 3 ended at that time).
    Well the magazine still endured 1 entire year without the big 3 in number 1, certainly greatly due to Rurouni Kenshin! And even in 2nd the magazine was almost as big as the number 1 of the time, Weekly Shonen Magazine.
    Last edited by Bigivel; November 9th, 2014 at 06:40 PM.

  12. #9612
    Shipmate Kaizou 10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Somewhere in Planet Earth

    Default Re: General Shueisha TOC and News

    Asou Shuuichi (author of Saiki Kusuo no Sainan) has released an one shot on Jump+.

    http://plus.shonenjump.com/client_in...LUS00000367_57

  13. #9613
    Shipmate Kaizou 10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Somewhere in Planet Earth

    Default Re: General Shueisha TOC and News

    Jump SQ. December Issue Color Pages:
    Sousei no Onmyouji


    Hotel Helheim


    Nightmare Funk


    RKD-EK9 (One Shot)


    「Nanimade Nara Koroseru?」 (One Shot)


    Haikyuu!! (Special Chapter)


    Kono Oto Tomare!



    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Shounen Jump Issue 51 Bottom 8:
    World Trigger
    ?????
    ?????
    Moto Youkai Pochimaru (One Shot)
    Judos
    Kochira Katsushika-ku Kameari Kouen-mae Hashutsujo
    Hi-Fi Cluster
    Sporting Salt

  14. #9614

    Default Re: General Shueisha TOC and News

    WT, just get out of the bottom five, oh pardon me, it is eight now, bottom eight for god's sake! Though those should be the ratings for chapter 74 which was mostly about Torimaru and his ghost mode against Hyrein, aka a side-chara chapter. So given that it could even be considered a "good rating". Next week is about ch.75 though with Osamu/Replica and Miwa appearing. Since Miwa is sort of a Sasuke done right (aka not having an IQ in the negatives just due being blind due his hatred) and he seems to have quite a small fanbase in japan his apperance alone could get WT some more votes.
    That is if Jump reacts upon those votes and does increase WT's position. After hearing in an Interview with Hattori, WT's editor, that WT got first place in the rankings according to votes amounts yet we never saw it there I don't really trust those rankings too much. <.<

    Looks like Sporting Salt and Hi-fi Cluster are finished though. And Judos might survive the next cancellation round but then it does not look like it can survive for much longer either.

  15. #9615
    Shipmate Kaizou 10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Somewhere in Planet Earth

    Default Re: General Shueisha TOC and News

    Quote Originally Posted by James Rye View Post
    That is if Jump reacts upon those votes and does increase WT's position. After hearing in an Interview with Hattori, WT's editor, that WT got first place in the rankings according to votes amounts yet we never saw it there I don't really trust those rankings too much. <.<
    I doubt that. It is possible that we didn't see WT in first place because it has gotten color page for that chapter. So, I don't think we should doubt TOC system just based on that.

  16. #9616

    Default Re: General Shueisha TOC and News

    I’m not sure it specifically said it was first place in that interview, if i remember it says the number of votes increased a lot after their scenario changes.

  17. #9617

    Default Re: General Shueisha TOC and News

    I'm kind of sorry for this side of the world shonen jump, they picked three... series without future instead of Hero Academy, are in afraid of a very strong taboo for using AssClass, and both Gintama and Kochikame are too long and kind of complex to just go and adapt to an american market.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

  18. #9618

    Default Re: General Shueisha TOC and News

    Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    I'm kind of sorry for this side of the world shonen jump, they picked three... series without future instead of Hero Academy, are in afraid of a very strong taboo for using AssClass, and both Gintama and Kochikame are too long and kind of complex to just go and adapt to an american market.
    I mean, they could still pick up Hero Academy, and there'll be a new round of jump starts starting next week. Not to mention Soma just started to run in it

  19. #9619

    Default Re: General Shueisha TOC and News

    Yeah, Kochikame is never coming stateside. There'd be no point. Same as Sazae-San.

    Yet Crayon Shin Chan we can deal with.

    With heavy script editing.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

    Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

  20. #9620

    Default Re: General Shueisha TOC and News

    Huh, John Bae said that we're getting E-Robot as part of this next Jump Start round. I wasn't expecting that.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 4 guests)

     

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts