+ Reply to Thread
Page 435 of 843 FirstFirst ... 335 385 425 433 434 435 436 437 445 485 535 ... LastLast
Results 8,681 to 8,700 of 16860

Thread: The "Shueisha" Thread

  1. #8681
    Shipmate Kaizou 10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Somewhere in Planet Earth

    Default Re: General Shueisa TOC and News

    Jump SQ. August Issue Color Pages:
    Nightmare・Funk (New Series)


    Honoo wo Suberu -Rurouni Kenshin Uramaku- (One Shot)


    Ao no Exorcist


    Issen (SQ. Next Cup Entry #1)


    Kono Oto Tomare!


    Gamma


  2. #8682
    Discovered Stowaway fana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    France

    Default Re: General Shueisa TOC and News

    A different TOC was posted at mangahelpers by redon.
    Weekly Shonen Jump #33

    Mitsukubi Condor by Ishiyama Ryou (Cover & Lead Color Page) (New Series)
    Hinomaru Zumou
    Assassination Classroom (CP)
    PSI Kusuo Saiki
    Naruto
    Isobe Isobee Monogatari
    Boku no Hero Academia (CP, 25 pages)
    Nisekoi
    Haiky!!
    Shokugeki no Souma (CP)
    Toriko
    Kuroko no Basket
    Gintama
    Kochikame
    World Trigger
    Hunter x Hunter
    Illegal Rare
    Sore Ike! Yg-kun
    Bleach
    Stealth Symphony (End)
    Isobe Isobee Monogatari
    One Piece (Absent)

    Weekly Shonen Jump #34

    Yoakemono (Cover & Lead CP) by Shibata Yousaku (New Series)
    Center color: Mitsukubi Condor, Kuroko no Basket, Gintama


    It doesn't change SS's fate which was predictable. Good luck to the artist if he ever gets a 4th try in Jump.
    Hinomaru Zumou seems to have a good receiption. I checked the chinese scans and it seems good but I doubt it will be picked by a scanlation team anytime soon.

  3. #8683
    Discovered Stowaway MajinArekkusu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Germany

    Default Re: General Shueisa TOC and News

    Sigh at naruto, yay at bleach. It is perfect that kubo gets smacked with the reality of nobody in the jump tocs at least caring about his work.
    To support Viz and SHUEISHAs MANGA Plus service hosting all Jump manga for FREE, WORLDWIDE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.

    Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version.

  4. #8684
    Shipmate Kaizou 10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Somewhere in Planet Earth

    Default Re: General Shueisa TOC and News

    Quote Originally Posted by fana View Post
    A different TOC was posted at mangahelpers by redon.
    Weekly Shonen Jump #33

    Mitsukubi Condor by Ishiyama Ryou (Cover & Lead Color Page) (New Series)
    Hinomaru Zumou
    Assassination Classroom (CP)
    PSI Kusuo Saiki
    Naruto
    Isobe Isobee Monogatari
    Boku no Hero Academia (CP, 25 pages)
    Nisekoi
    Haiky!!
    Shokugeki no Souma (CP)
    Toriko
    Kuroko no Basket
    Gintama
    Kochikame
    World Trigger
    Hunter x Hunter
    Illegal Rare
    Sore Ike! Yg-kun
    Bleach
    Stealth Symphony (End)
    Isobe Isobee Monogatari
    One Piece (Absent)

    Weekly Shonen Jump #34

    Yoakemono (Cover & Lead CP) by Shibata Yousaku (New Series)
    Center color: Mitsukubi Condor, Kuroko no Basket, Gintama


    It doesn't change SS's fate which was predictable. Good luck to the artist if he ever gets a 4th try in Jump.
    Hinomaru Zumou seems to have a good receiption. I checked the chinese scans and it seems good but I doubt it will be picked by a scanlation team anytime soon.
    So, which one is real one?

  5. #8685
    Discovered Stowaway Bigivel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Portugal

    Default Re: General Shueisa TOC and News

    Quote Originally Posted by Kdom View Post
    Since when did we have a first place for first rank ?
    That I remember? Never! The best recently was Assassination Classroom in 2nd and Shokugeki no soma 3rd, but is of note that in both of them the majority of the big names weren't absent(One Piece) or Color page.
    Zumou first ranking is Excellent, but the fact that it is in 1st instead of 2nd or 3rd is just because of luck.

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaizou 10 View Post
    So, which one is real one?
    Normally Redon posts are accurate so I would say that the second TOC posted.

  6. #8686
    Shipmate Kaizou 10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Somewhere in Planet Earth

    Default Re: General Shueisa TOC and News

    Now, I think Jump will not going to have sports series for a while.

  7. #8687
    Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    F.O.

    Default Re: General Shueisa TOC and News

    This looks (and sounds) interesting. Anyone read the first chapter yet in Japanese?

  8. #8688
    Discovered Stowaway Bigivel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Portugal

    Default Re: General Shueisa TOC and News

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaizou 10 View Post
    Now, I think Jump will not going to have sports series for a while.
    Well, at one given time they had 5 popular sport manga:
    - Whistle!
    - Rookies
    - Eyeshiled 21
    - Prince of Tennis
    - Hikaru no Go

    So is not like is not possible for more to appear. There weren't a recent one shot about Swimming and another about Ping-Pong? Those can turn to be popular.

  9. #8689
    Shipmate Kaizou 10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Somewhere in Planet Earth

    Default Re: General Shueisa TOC and News

    Quote Originally Posted by Piitan View Post
    This looks (and sounds) interesting. Anyone read the first chapter yet in Japanese?
    I did. (16 characters)

  10. #8690

    Default Re: General Shueisa TOC and News

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigivel View Post
    That I remember? Never! The best recently was Assassination Classroom in 2nd and Shokugeki no soma 3rd, but is of note that in both of them the majority of the big names weren't absent(One Piece) or Color page.
    Zumou first ranking is Excellent, but the fact that it is in 1st instead of 2nd or 3rd is just because of luck.
    After a check, Eyeshield chapter 8 did. and One Piece is the only title missing so I wouldn't call that luck.

  11. #8691
    Shipmate Kaizou 10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Somewhere in Planet Earth

    Default Re: General Shueisa TOC and News

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigivel View Post
    Well, at one given time they had 5 popular sport manga:
    - Whistle!
    - Rookies
    - Eyeshiled 21
    - Prince of Tennis
    - Hikaru no Go

    So is not like is not possible for more to appear. There weren't a recent one shot about Swimming and another about Ping-Pong? Those can turn to be popular.
    Yeah, I know. But, I'm not sure if they gonna do that again.

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    This Week's Jump Comic Sales:
    *1 ** *,320,990 *,320,990 **1 * Kuroko no Basuke Vol.28 (黒子のバスケ 28)
    *2 ** *,303,405 *,303,405 **1 * Ansatsu Kyoushitsu Vol.10 (暗殺教室 10)
    *3 ** *,219,781 *,219,781 **1 * Ao no Exorcist Vol.13(青の祓魔師 13)
    *5 ** *,135,817 *,135,817 **1 * Shokugeki no Soma Vol.8(食戟のソーマ 8)
    *6 ** *,123,836 *,123,836 **1 * Gintama Vol.55(銀魂-ぎんたま- 55)
    10 ** *,*53,400 *,*53,400 **1 * Kinnikuman Vol.47(キン肉マン 47)
    12 ** *,*50,154 *,241,628 **3 * All You Need is Ki ll Vol.2
    13 ** *,*49,778 *,246,836 **3 * All You Need is Ki ll Vol.1
    14 ** *,*47,792 2,533,914 **5 * ONE PIECE Vol.74 (ONE PIECE 74)
    15 ** *,*45,011 *,*45,011 **1 * Saiki Kusoo no Sainan Vol.9(斉木楠雄のΨ難 9)
    26 ** *,*27,869 *,515,564 **5 * Haikyuu!! Vol.11 (ハイキュー!! 11)
    32 ** *,*23,502 *,*23,502 **1 * Isobe Isobee Monogatari ~Ukiyo wa Tsuraiyo~ Vol.3(磯部磯兵衛物語 ~浮世はつらいよ~ 三)
    40 ** *,*19,214 *,*19,214 **1 * Kono Oto Tomare! Vol.6(この音とまれ! 6)
    41 ** *,*19,011 *,580,887 *14 * Haikyuu! Vol.10(ハイキュー!! 10)
    42 ** *,*18,979 *,705,158 *82 * Haikyuu! Vol.1(ハイキュー!! 1)
    47 ** *,*17,988 *,631,089 *41 * Haikyuu! Vol.5(ハイキュー!! 5)
    48 ** *,*17,739 *,682,240 *71 * Haikyuu! Vol.2(ハイキュー!! 2)
    49 ** *,*17,492 *,592,315 *31 * Haikyuu! Vol.7(ハイキュー!! 7)
    50 ** *,*17,402 *,583,091 *36 * Haikyuu! Vol.8 (ハイキュー!! 8)

  12. #8692
    Discovered Stowaway Bigivel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Portugal

    Default Re: General Shueisa TOC and News

    Quote Originally Posted by Kdom View Post
    After a check, Eyeshield chapter 8 did. and One Piece is the only title missing so I wouldn't call that luck.
    Maybe it wasn't, but if One Piece wasn't absent, I believe that it would stole Zumou spot and left it at 2nd place. Both spots say the same thing, that the series was super well received, but of course number 1 is more extravagant.

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaizou 10 View Post
    Yeah, I know. But, I'm not sure if they gonna do that again.

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    This Week's Jump Comic Sales:
    *1 ** *,320,990 *,320,990 **1 * Kuroko no Basuke Vol.28 (黒子のバスケ 28)
    *2 ** *,303,405 *,303,405 **1 * Ansatsu Kyoushitsu Vol.10 (暗殺教室 10)
    *3 ** *,219,781 *,219,781 **1 * Ao no Exorcist Vol.13(青の祓魔師 13)
    *5 ** *,135,817 *,135,817 **1 * Shokugeki no Soma Vol.8(食戟のソーマ 8)
    *6 ** *,123,836 *,123,836 **1 * Gintama Vol.55(銀魂-ぎんたま- 55)
    10 ** *,*53,400 *,*53,400 **1 * Kinnikuman Vol.47(キン肉マン 47)
    12 ** *,*50,154 *,241,628 **3 * All You Need is Ki ll Vol.2
    13 ** *,*49,778 *,246,836 **3 * All You Need is Ki ll Vol.1
    14 ** *,*47,792 2,533,914 **5 * ONE PIECE Vol.74 (ONE PIECE 74)
    15 ** *,*45,011 *,*45,011 **1 * Saiki Kusoo no Sainan Vol.9(斉木楠雄のΨ難 9)
    26 ** *,*27,869 *,515,564 **5 * Haikyuu!! Vol.11 (ハイキュー!! 11)
    32 ** *,*23,502 *,*23,502 **1 * Isobe Isobee Monogatari ~Ukiyo wa Tsuraiyo~ Vol.3(磯部磯兵衛物語 ~浮世はつらいよ~ 三)
    40 ** *,*19,214 *,*19,214 **1 * Kono Oto Tomare! Vol.6(この音とまれ! 6)
    41 ** *,*19,011 *,580,887 *14 * Haikyuu! Vol.10(ハイキュー!! 10)
    42 ** *,*18,979 *,705,158 *82 * Haikyuu! Vol.1(ハイキュー!! 1)
    47 ** *,*17,988 *,631,089 *41 * Haikyuu! Vol.5(ハイキュー!! 5)
    48 ** *,*17,739 *,682,240 *71 * Haikyuu! Vol.2(ハイキュー!! 2)
    49 ** *,*17,492 *,592,315 *31 * Haikyuu! Vol.7(ハイキュー!! 7)
    50 ** *,*17,402 *,583,091 *36 * Haikyuu! Vol.8 (ハイキュー!! 8)
    WOW, Haikyuu!! Vol. 1 already reached 700k, Vol. 11 500k and Vol. 10 almost 600k :D :3

  13. #8693

    Default Re: General Shueisa TOC and News

    Dang it WT, what are you doing? And that after you did so well last week! >.<
    Oh well, as long as it is not last place...

  14. #8694
    Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    F.O.

    Default Re: General Shueisa TOC and News

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaizou 10 View Post
    I did. (16 characters)
    Your impressions?
    I haven't read a summary so I don't know what it's about. It gives me sick paranormal romance vibes.

  15. #8695
    Shipmate Kaizou 10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Somewhere in Planet Earth

    Default Re: General Shueisa TOC and News

    Quote Originally Posted by Piitan View Post
    Your impressions?
    I haven't read a summary so I don't know what it's about. It gives me sick paranormal romance vibes.
    It is not bad. Also, it doesn't really have romance vibe (but never know in future).

  16. #8696

    Default Re: General Shueisa TOC and News

    The art reminds me of Suzuhito Yasuda's in that it looks very slick and perfectly-suited for an urban fantasy story. I'll definitely check it out if and when it gets scanlated.
    ~Stargazer~, ~Distance~ original stories.
    3DS Friend Code: 2234-8294-8917

  17. #8697
    Shipmate Kaizou 10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Somewhere in Planet Earth

    Default Re: General Shueisa TOC and News

    Quote Originally Posted by Crossword View Post
    The art reminds me of Suzuhito Yasuda's in that it looks very slick and perfectly-suited for an urban fantasy story. I'll definitely check it out if and when it gets scanlated.
    It is crime-action series.

  18. #8698

    Default Re: General Shueisa TOC and News

    Even better! I could definitely use something to complement/juxtapose ​One-Hundred Bullets at the moment.
    ~Stargazer~, ~Distance~ original stories.
    3DS Friend Code: 2234-8294-8917

  19. #8699
    Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    F.O.

    Default Re: General Shueisa TOC and News

    Yeah, that makes it even better. Thanks for the infos, Kaizou. Now I can only wait for the English scans.

  20. #8700
    Shipmate Kaizou 10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Somewhere in Planet Earth

    Default Re: General Shueisa TOC and News

    It looks like both Tokyo Ghoul and Ao Haru Ride are having a push because of their anime.

    2013 was a year for Kodansha, but 2014 will be a year for Shueisha.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 4 guests)

     

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts