+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 844 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 542 ... LastLast

Thread: The "Shueisha" Thread

Default Re: Weekly Shonen Jump TOC

Quote Originally Posted by Aaronrules380 View Post
    You mean wish device that explains away everything in the series ever and completely contradicts completely fine explanations given long ago for many things? And you think thats a good thing? I'm aftaid I can't follow anymore
    I don't understand what you mean. How does it completely contradict fine explanations? The only explanations where vague and didn't really hold any really answers to begin with. It was just. "I guess they had a hidden power that awakened."

And how does it "explains away everything in the series ever"? As far as I can tell, all it did was explain, and quite appropiately I feel, Chad and Orihime's powers, and the ability to create Visoreds and Arrancars.

Quote Originally Posted by gordanham View Post
    Well I know absolutely nothing about reading Japanese but from the links it seem one is downloadable games like flash games or browser games or something and the other is postcards?

EDIT: after clicking on the second link it seems to be electronic greeting cards
    Sloths...so bad@$$ they named it after a sin
    ROLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL*blech*

It wasn't just they awakened hidden powers. It was they were influenced by Ichigo's extremely high amount of reiatsu leaking out which caused them to develop more of their own. Which also makes more sense in other ways when we consider Ichigo's other friends also started developing spiritual senses

That's some sorta new-years e-card thing.
    Most of the freebies on Shounen Jump's site are stupid.
    The wallpapers can be cool though, they're usually like expanded versions of color pages from the mangas without any text on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaronrules380 View Post
    It wasn't just they awakened hidden powers. It was they were influenced by Ichigo's extremely high amount of reiatsu leaking out which caused them to develop more of their own. Which also makes more sense in other ways when we consider Ichigo's other friends also started developing spiritual senses
    Haha. You think that is a better explanation? Haha. I really don't understand that. So you are basically saying it was Ichigo that influenced everyone around him. But who was with him all the time? Rukia. I see that the hogyoku makes a lot more since the "Ichigo has super, amazing, mysterious, power awakening reitsu, uuuuuuuoooooooooooooooouuuuu!"

Let me guess, you liked the revelation of aizen knowing about ichigo ever since he was a baby?
    Member of Negima is Super Awesome
    MY YOUTUBE channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Mcwhirlpoolinc?feature=mhee

Except, that you know, every explanation ever given in the beginning of the series has the original way make more sense. It was established that Ichigo had enormous Reiatsu, and it was established that he had little control of it and that it leaked a lot. It was also established that Captains and Vice Captains had the limiter in the living world specifically because high reiatsu levels leaking could easily influence the living world. It wasn't about Ichigo's reiatsu being special, it was about it being enormous and Ichigo having so little ability to control it. And again, the problem with the Hogyoku is also that it came out of nowhere and was completely contradicted previous explanations of things. Aside from which, can you explain how someone creates the ball of infinite, wish granting power that literally pulls power from nowhere. It wasn't even something made by a real god, just a guy who wasn't even trying to make anything like that. Aside from which, a ball of unlimited power that has no rules or guidelines on it is stupid as shit horrible writing in the first place

Dude don't bother.

They've been patting each other on the back for too long with their similar opinions.
    Dissenters won't be treated kindly.

Haha. You think that is a better explanation? Haha. I really don't understand that. So you are basically saying it was Ichigo that influenced everyone around him. But who was with him all the time? Rukia. I see that the hogyoku makes a lot more since the "Ichigo has super, amazing, mysterious, power awakening reitsu, uuuuuuuoooooooooooooooouuuuu!"
    The powerless Rukia who spent every other second stating how awesomely special Ichigo was. And It doesn't mean jack what explanation you like better. Fact is that Kubo gave an explanation for their powers when the series started.
    Then, later on, Karakura town was a spiritually dense place, and that suddenly was what affected people.
    Now, it was the magic ball which did it. That's the damn problem.

Cool Re: Weekly Shonen Jump TOC

Quote Originally Posted by GEPPETTOSMONSTER View Post
    Let me guess, you liked the revelation of aizen knowing about ichigo ever since he was a baby?
    That was the most stupid revelation I heard in manga history. It didn't bring anything to the story except making Aizen look like a dumbass when he was raped by Ichigo few chapters after that.

Mythically Inept Inventor dan2026's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukishima View Post
    That was the most stupid revelation I heard in manga history. It didn't bring anything to the story except making Aizen look like a dumbass when he was raped by Ichigo few chapters after that.
    Ok I haven't read Bleach in years. But how exactly did Ichigo get round Aizen's ultimate hypnosis hax in the end?

Fairy GodTrollmother Kubo?

Aizen mentioned a way of escaping the psychedelic effects of his blade during his play time with Gin, in some point during the hax fight, Ichigo may have touched Aizen's blade.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukishima View Post

You know what's worst than that? Havin Gin open the gate to soul society when at any given time during that ""war"" aizen could of asked gin to open the gate and left. It would actually bring more of a danger feel if that happened. Imagine when during the time they were trapped in that fire cage created by yammamoto aizen just decided to go to the real karakura town in SS. He goes there off screen while all the fights continue to happen. He than returns with Wonderweiss and has the key in his hand. This is the way it should of happened not any given moment I could of left and created the key but I rather just sit here watch all my espada fail, kill the only female in the espada level up than leave.

Quote Originally Posted by pkbasis View Post
    Dude don't bother.

They've been patting each other on the back for too long with their similar opinions.
    Dissenters won't be treated kindly.
    So you're speaking in favour of Kubo or against him ?

Also do the mods mind this discusion here or not ? Because I think it might be ocnsidered off topic .

I don't see how it would be off topic since bleach is in WSJ and this is the Table of Contents for WSJ.

Is Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan's anime a good adaptation to the manga? or does it leave stuff out?

Quote Originally Posted by dan2026 View Post
    Ok I haven't read Bleach in years. But how exactly did Ichigo get round Aizen's ultimate hypnosis hax in the end?
    Aizen never used it, let alone his Bankai. Yeah, the only way that any of the characters could beat Aizen was if he spontaneously forgot how to use any of his powers.

lool totally forgot aizen didn't even use his bankai...

Well I am quite satisfied with way Kubo took the war. I do think he could have have rapped everything up a little neater considering that he was about to do a time skip.

Know I just wonder when the old characters will show back up, that is probably like the big chance for the ratings to jump.

there was a war? I thought it was an rpg with 1 on 1 battles each fight stalling for the other to take it's turn before proceeding with the next fight.

Now in one piece, THAT was a war, in naruto (what's currently happening) is a war.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information