+ Reply to Thread
Page 354 of 844 FirstFirst ... 254 304 344 352 353 354 355 356 364 404 454 ... LastLast
Results 7,061 to 7,080 of 16865

Thread: The "Shueisha" Thread

  1. #7061

    Default Re: Weekly Shonen Jump TOC

    Quote Originally Posted by valiantt View Post
    you...were....wrong.

    http://31.media.tumblr.com/7d6a4f8d4...86i8o1_500.gif

    the nightmare will never end.
    Well, regardless, I'm pretty sure Naruto will definitely end before 01/01/14 hits.

    If by that time Naruto is still running, I'm going to kick some pomeranians out of anger.

  2. #7062

    Default Re: Weekly Shonen Jump TOC

    Be prepared for a lot of angry Pomeranians. We still have to stomach some homoerotic zombie romance.

  3. #7063

    Default Re: Weekly Shonen Jump TOC

    Quote Originally Posted by All Fiction View Post
    Shit, I was pretty damn sure Naruto will end next week.


    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    by the way Obito is near TNJed this chapter...
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”


  4. #7064
    Discovered Stowaway Haros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    UK

    Default Re: Weekly Shonen Jump TOC

    Quote Originally Posted by auem View Post
    by the way Obito is near TNJed this chapter...
    couple more pokeballs should do it. Wait what

  5. #7065

    Default Re: Weekly Shonen Jump TOC

    Quote Originally Posted by All Fiction View Post
    Shit, I was pretty damn sure Naruto will end next week.
    Obito is almost done, but there's still Madara to deal with. and Naruto will probably have to have a final climactic battle against Sasuke.

    it cannot possibly have another year in it, but it's got months and months I'd say.

    be happy to be wrong, tho

  6. #7066

    Default Re: Weekly Shonen Jump TOC

    Quote Originally Posted by Big_Bad_Lith View Post
    Obito is almost done, but there's still Madara to deal with. and Naruto will probably have to have a final climactic battle against Sasuke.

    it cannot possibly have another year in it, but it's got months and months I'd say.

    be happy to be wrong, tho
    two years more..mark my words..
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”


  7. #7067
    Mumblecore Gliblord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    JET-setting in 上山、山形

    Default Re: Weekly Shonen Jump TOC

    At this rate the heat death of the universe will precede Naruto ending

  8. #7068

    Default Re: Weekly Shonen Jump TOC

    Quote Originally Posted by Gliblord View Post
    At this rate the heat death of the universe will precede Naruto ending
    that is applicable to Bastard! and Berserk only....
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”


  9. #7069
    The Album Guy Nobodyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Virginia, US

    Default Re: Weekly Shonen Jump TOC

    Quote Originally Posted by auem View Post
    that is applicable to Bastard! and Berserk only....
    And Hunter x Hunter

  10. #7070

  11. #7071

    Default Re: Weekly Shonen Jump TOC

    Berserk is nowhere, and I mean nowhere near the level of Bastard.

    The former is constantly progressing, even at the snail's pace. Bastard has been a stagnation for fucking decades.
    Not. At all. The same.

    Hell I'd compare Five Star Stories with Bastard before I would with Berserk.

  12. #7072

    Default Re: Weekly Shonen Jump TOC

    Quote Originally Posted by Aohige_AP View Post
    Berserk is nowhere, and I mean nowhere near the level of Bastard.

    The former is constantly progressing, even at the snail's pace. Bastard has been a stagnation for fucking decades.
    Not. At all. The same.

    Hell I'd compare Five Star Stories with Bastard before I would with Berserk.
    doesn't matter if Miura turns out half a dozen chapters to Hagi's one/none...point is no ending is in sight for either...i expect even HXH will have some sorts of ending in 10-15 years time...but those two have possibility of not ending in author duo's lifetime....
    for Miura it would be fitting though..his idol didn't finish her works either..
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”


  13. #7073
    Discovered Stowaway Bigivel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Portugal

    Default Re: Weekly Shonen Jump TOC

    Quote Originally Posted by auem View Post
    doesn't matter if Miura turns out half a dozen chapters to Hagi's one/none...point is no ending is in sight for either...i expect even HXH will have some sorts of ending in 10-15 years time...but those two have possibility of not ending in author duo's lifetime....
    for Miura it would be fitting though..his idol didn't finish her works either..
    Talking about that, Guin Saga will be continued by two other authors! Volume 131 and 132 are already schedule. :)

    Has anybody know how to read the other volumes, in English or in Portuguese?

    Note: That was a bad taste joke.

  14. #7074
    A wandering nerd... Hnikarr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Sitting in front of a computer.

    Default Re: Weekly Shonen Jump TOC

    Quote Originally Posted by Aohige_AP View Post
    Berserk is nowhere, and I mean nowhere near the level of Bastard.

    The former is constantly progressing, even at the snail's pace. Bastard has been a stagnation for fucking decades.
    Not. At all. The same.

    Hell I'd compare Five Star Stories with Bastard before I would with Berserk.
    But... is Bastard!! still going on? After more than twenty years of, well, nothing (and some porn)?
    I threw it away 8 years ago or so, 'cause it was a real waste of time to keep on reading it: the story had lost any residual shadow of sense, new volumes were published every leap year (if lucky) and, on the whole, it felt like Hagiwara was just wiping his own ass with the readers. It was really getting on my nerves...

  15. #7075

    Default Re: Weekly Shonen Jump TOC

    anyone knows if there will be new Naruto volume this month..?
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”


  16. #7076

    Default Re: Weekly Shonen Jump TOC

    Quote Originally Posted by Hnikarr View Post
    But... is Bastard!! still going on? After more than twenty years of, well, nothing (and some porn)?
    I threw it away 8 years ago or so, 'cause it was a real waste of time to keep on reading it: the story had lost any residual shadow of sense, new volumes were published every leap year (if lucky) and, on the whole, it felt like Hagiwara was just wiping his own ass with the readers. It was really getting on my nerves...
    Depends on how you define "still going".
    It's being published once a blue moon, yes.
    It's an insult to Berserk to compare it to Bastard.

  17. #7077
    A wandering nerd... Hnikarr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Sitting in front of a computer.

    Default Re: Weekly Shonen Jump TOC

    Quote Originally Posted by Aohige_AP View Post
    Depends on how you define "still going".
    It's being published once a blue moon, yes.
    It's an insult to Berserk to compare it to Bastard.
    I meant "going on" as "theoretically not ended, yet".
    Though I believe that Bastard!! will never have a proper ending (especially not with that messed up plot - if one can call it a plot), but it will simply be terminated by Hagiwara's death, one day...

  18. #7078

    Default Re: Weekly Shonen Jump TOC

    Takahashi's one-shot was completely Yu-Gi-Oh 2.0 The whole ancient myths fighting with cards mumbo jumbo.
    Man, his color pages were fantastic! The dude still got it.
    Last edited by Aohige_AP; November 1st, 2013 at 08:15 AM.

  19. #7079
    Mumblecore Gliblord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    JET-setting in 上山、山形

    Default Re: Weekly Shonen Jump TOC

    Quote Originally Posted by Aohige_AP View Post
    Takahashi's one-shot was completely Yu-Gi-Oh 2.0 The whole ancient myths fighting with cards mumbo jumbo.
    Man, his color pages were fantastic! The dude still got it.
    And the main character is the love child of Jounochi and Bakura

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    The sticker inserts for Drump (apparently you're supposed to stick them onto standard 52-deck trump cards) have neat little easter eggs of spades and diamonds and whatnot


  20. #7080

    Default Re: Weekly Shonen Jump TOC

    So, Soma is going to be in American WSJ as well now. Just announced via WSJ podcast

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Never mind, it's not in the American WSJ, it's just getting print and digital volumes in America. Kind of disappointed, but still nice

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 5 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 4 guests)

  1. Spinx

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts