+ Reply to Thread
Page 340 of 844 FirstFirst ... 240 290 330 338 339 340 341 342 350 390 440 840 ... LastLast
Results 6,781 to 6,800 of 16864

Thread: The "Shueisha" Thread

Default Re: Weekly Shonen Jump TOC

Feel free to drop by the Souma thread, blue one, in case you've got something juicy for us.

dang Beelzabub...that's what you get by stagnating the main attraction(Beel)....it is high time author starts to do that before it is too late...
    i still like it so much...
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

Jump #40 stuff(Cover, Color pages and ...) :)

Jump Cover
    Spoiler:

Souma Color pages
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Table of contents
    Spoiler:

Issue 41 preview
    Spoiler:

Vegeta, Sasuke and Zebra Joining the J-Stars Victory Vs. "team battle action" video game's roster
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Bigivel; August 28th, 2013 at 07:50 AM.

I'm scare now. Beelzebub has not been doing well lately. Oh no, Berubo. T_T

Quote Originally Posted by manekineko View Post
    I'm scare now. Beelzebub has not been doing well lately. Oh no, Berubo. T_T
    I thought Bleezebub manga ended along time ago, it's still going? Why'd the anime end than? Did it get low ratings like
    Bleaches anime?
    Luffy fan.
    LuffyxHancock or LuffyxNami? I can't decide.

Oh wow, I really like the new manga that started this week on Young Jump.
    The art reminds of Shigneki no Kyojin in many panels, but the story is basically Sprite (the time-travelling horror manga).
    This is my favorite type of manga. Hope it's as enjoyable as Sprite!

It's basically time-travelling highschool athletes stuck in feudal era, fighting for their lives against old samurai.

Is that Gunjou Senki ? The color page had catched my interest. Is it a real era like Nobunaga no chef or fictional ?

Real era. In fact, the school got teleported to one of the bloodiest, grand war in Japanese history, the Battle of Sekigahara.

Quote Originally Posted by Aohige_AP View Post
    Oh wow, I really like the new manga that started this week on Young Jump.
    The art reminds of Shigneki no Kyojin in many panels, but the story is basically Sprite (the time-travelling horror manga).
    This is my favorite type of manga. Hope it's as enjoyable as Sprite!

It's basically time-travelling highschool athletes stuck in feudal era, fighting for their lives against old samurai.
    Sprite? is it a manga where time was illustrated like a black water or something?

Huh, did Oda just say in his ToC comment that usually he watches a certain reality show twice a week, but he swears he isn't addicted? Or am I misreading that? Because I find the 'miteru dake de hamattenai yo' amusing.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Quote Originally Posted by Hisoga View Post
    Sprite? is it a manga where time was illustrated like a black water or something?
    Yeah, it's that one, by Ishikawa Yugo.

Egads, Gunjou Senki is gruesome.
    3DS friend code: 1478-4380-6818
    NNID: Luxorcist

Quote Originally Posted by Piitan View Post
    Yeah, it's that one, by Ishikawa Yugo.
    thnaks..is it good?.. i saw about it on the television couple of years ago but can't remember the name or the mangaka.. i only remember its a time travel manga by a genius and one of the thing the show lady like about it was how time was convey as a some type of black water..

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

I haven't read it, so I can't really say if it's good or not. I know that it has a solid fanbase, but so has Bleach and we know how shitty the latter is. Maybe the blue one knows more than me.

Sprite is basically a lot like Wandering Classroom, the classic horror adventure by Umezu Kazuo.
    Except it's more modern and the building travels to multiple different era.

Right now they're stuck in feudal Japan, fending off onslaught of samurai, so the premise of the new series is very similar.
    In Sprite though, one of the main protagonist is a mysterious firearms keeper so they have plenty of firepower.

The new series Gunjo Senki is a highschool setting, so they don't have that kind of advantage.
    Only thing they got are their athletic abilities and knowledge of future.

one of the protagonist is a firearm keeper? that sound like Tremor film series.. sounds good.

Some Sorta Bumhead, Surely Maxy B's Avatar

i was just reading the latest young jump and i'm inclined to agree with aohige. Gunjo Senki was pretty amazing as a first chapter. young jump's new series have been spoiling me of late.

Oh god, this has got to be embarassing.

From the recent 2ch log and identity hacks, a light novel writer was identified as posting various flaming posts about various WSJ manga he dislikes - which isn't that bad since it's posted in such thread (Survival thread where people criticize or slam manga that'd doing bad in polls), but also on thread about his own works, he posted anonymously praising himself and his novels.

Time to change the pen-name I assume?

Quote Originally Posted by Aohige_AP View Post
    Oh god, this has got to be embarassing.

From the recent 2ch log and identity hacks, a light novel writer was identified as posting various flaming posts about various WSJ manga he dislikes - which isn't that bad since it's posted in such thread (Survival thread where people criticize or slam manga that'd doing bad in polls), but also on thread about his own works, he posted anonymously praising himself and his novels.

Time to change the pen-name I assume?
    Are his name and the title of his book known as well?

Not that big of a deal, anyone trying to sell something will boast about the product.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information