+ Reply to Thread
Page 233 of 844 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 231 232 233 234 235 243 283 333 733 ... LastLast
Results 4,641 to 4,660 of 16862

Thread: The "Shueisha" Thread

Default Re: Weekly Shonen Jump TOC

Kurogane far overstayed its welcome, it keeps surviving because new titles keep getting the axe before it.
    Cross Manage just went into a tourney arc, it may be wrapping up. Date may be going out as well, but gag-mangas tend to have more leeway compared to story driven ones...

Medaka is below its safe-zone in sales, so fans better watch out. It's really treading a tight rope.

I refuse to allow Medaka Box to be axed whilst Nisekoi is still in print, it just ain't right

Hmm Hungry Jokers first rating doesnt look good. I wonder if it will follow the path of Bulge.

Do we get the next chapters on the week of January 9th or the week of January 16th?

Quote Originally Posted by Knight King View Post
    Do we get the next chapters on the week of January 9th or the week of January 16th?
    Next ones will be on the week of the 16th.

One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord

Quote Originally Posted by Galaxy 9000 View Post
    Next ones will be on the week of the 16th.
    Thanks,
    That's a long time.:(

from Kaze:

if this ranking is for Naruto chapter 607,then i expect another dip in the ranking next week for Naruto....after that Jubi appears and the war get really started,so the ranking will be stabilised thenceforth....

Cross manage, and there probably goes the only sports manga that I'm currently interested in...

The Tetsuo Ishimaru of AP Gizmo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DarthAsthma View Post
    Cross manage, and there probably goes the only sports manga that I'm currently interested in...
    Now admittedly, I'm a few weeks behinds since I only read it on SJA, but from what I can tell the story is at least maintaining its dignity. Sure, the story might be rushing developments faster than it might have otherwise, but it's not feeling that way. I feel like if it does end, it will be a nice short manga series instead of a series that had a bunch of unexplored, unresolved, or rushed plot elements that couldn't be told properly because it was axed too early.

But hey, still have my fingers crossed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwing
    Stay focused, cause right now you have a decision to make. Are you a man perpetually looking back at what hes lost, or a man looking forward, to what he might become?

Indiscriminate Grappler Gokuyuske's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by valiantt View Post
    Hmm Hungry Jokers first rating doesnt look good. I wonder if it will follow the path of Bulge.
    I hope we keep calling a drop in the rankings with inevitable cancellation "the Path of Bugle."

Also I want Soma to survive for a while since I'm enjoying it.

Hungry Joker is reaaaaally boring and probably the least noteworthy of any of the new series in the second half of 2012. It really deserves to get Barraged, because it does nothing exceptional or interesting.

"The path of Bulge", "Barraged": Cancelled before the 3rd volume is complete.

Beautiful and cruel, I love it

It's been what 8-9 chapters of HJ and it's still a yawnfest.
    Kiruko-san is cute as hell and I wish it'll stay, but admittedly only thing it has going for is Kiruko-san HNNNNNGGG.
    Soma on the other hand, has consistently been excellent in quality and fun. It freakin' better stay.

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    "The path of Bulge", "Barraged": Cancelled before the 3rd volume is complete.

Beautiful and cruel, I love it
    You all hurt me so.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Leg View Post
    I refuse to allow Medaka Box to be axed whilst Nisekoi is still in print, it just ain't right
    You might not wanna know this but
    Medaka Box and Nisekoi tankoubon sales aren't far apart, (I believe overall circulation of Medaka Box is about 20% more than Nisekoi per volume) despite Medaka being a long runner with anime adaptations under its belt, and Nisekoi not even having an anime boost yet.

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...-Part-4/page53

Jump 08

Naruto (Lead Color Page)
    Bleach (Color Page)
    Aruberi to Aware na Akumatsuki / Yōichi Amano, author of Akaboshi - Ibun Suikoden (Color Page, One Shot, 47 pg.)
    Shinmai Fukei Kiruko-san (First Rank)
    Hunter x Hunter (Hiatus)

We already have that with the TOC
    Every TOC kaze posts comes with next issue info like those.

Mangaka draws for Jump 45th Anniversary, thanks kaze1028.

daaamn ) I am a nubie , wanted to contribute smth

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information