+ Reply to Thread
Page 228 of 843 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 226 227 228 229 230 238 278 328 728 ... LastLast
Results 4,541 to 4,560 of 16860

Thread: The "Shueisha" Thread

Default Re: Weekly Shonen Jump TOC

Koro-sensei in new Jump game??

Spoiler:

Having trouble finding Aohige's original post on the subject.

Is next week the last normal release before the Double Issues/breaks amount to a three-week break for the series?

The issue for this week (next Monday release date) is Issue 3, the next ones are 4/5 and 6/7.

Quote Originally Posted by stephen View Post
    The issue for this week (next Monday release date) is Issue 3, the next ones are 4/5 and 6/7.
    So the next chapter is from a double issue then. Does it come out a week from 3 then ?

He's part of the characters jump readers can choose to be in the game

Quote Originally Posted by No Maam View Post
    So the next chapter is from a double issue then. Does it come out a week from 3 then ?
    Yes, think of it like each number represents a week of the year. If you were publishing something listed as "for the weeks of Dec. 15-31" would it make more sense to release it on the 15th or the 31st?

I'll repost

Quote Originally Posted by Aohige_AP View Post
    Alright, time to get ready for the painful.
    It's brutal, but you all know it's coming, and probably don't wanna get caught unprepared.

WSJ release dates for the upcoming End Year/New Year.
    http://adnavi.shueisha.co.jp/schedule/w_jump.html

WSJ Issue Publish date
    51 11/19
    52 11/26
    1 12/3
    2 12/10
    3 12/17
    4/5 double 12/22
    6/7 double 1/4
    8 1/21

As always, roll back about 5-6 days for the spoiler and scanlation release dates.
    And like with any year, there will be two double issues back to back, as well as non-monday releases on some issues.
    Five for us. Remember, we get nearly a week early.

spoiler/scanlation wise, you should expect:

OP 689: 11/19 - 11/20
    OP 690: 11/27 - 11/28
    OP 691: 12/4 - 12/5
    OP 692: 12/11 - 12/12
    OP 693: 12/17 - 12/18 (A day early due to Sat release day - small chance of 12/15-16)

OP 694: 12/25 - 1/2 (Jump comes out Friday, 1/4 - the timing of when it will reach bookstores is unpredictable, due to combination of weekends AND holidays. As usual most likely very early instead of late though, so they can make sure it's in circulation)

Since 6/7 double (OP 694) will probably hit very early, there will be nearly a three week gap after it. Go forget about manga serialization for a month.
    Remember the publish dates (first quote) is official, the second quote is an estimate.

Thanks a lot Aohige.. :) now to get ready for the brutal 3 weeks without any manga (my weekly fix to get high .. lol)

Thanks kindly for the help, friendly peoples.

Lol, this next week's PSI Saiki Kusuo was Saiki going to Jump Fest.
    The author kissed Oda's ass like nuts, commenting on how awesome his art is etc, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Derp View Post
    He's part of the characters jump readers can choose to be in the game
    Lame, it should be like jump stars with a lot of characters, but I'd rather for it to be still 2D and voiceless to keep the manga feel.

In that game even if the Koma system was cool, it was unwieldy from a balance and usability standpoint.

I guess that going 3D they will care more for balance. How region locked is the ps3? I just got one.

Lol, this next week's PSI Saiki Kusuo was Saiki going to Jump Fest.
    The author kissed Oda's ass like nuts, commenting on how awesome his art is etc, etc.
    Was he being sarcastic or genuine with the ass-kissing?

I loved Saiki Kusuo's first four chapters, I wish the group hadn't dropped it. :(

Discovered Stowaway sniperking323's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    Lame, it should be like jump stars with a lot of characters, but I'd rather for it to be still 2D and voiceless to keep the manga feel.

In that game even if the Koma system was cool, it was unwieldy from a balance and usability standpoint.

I guess that going 3D they will care more for balance. How region locked is the ps3? I just got one.
    The PS3 should be region-free
    Host of Life Lessons: The Gintama Manga Cast!!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Laughing Man View Post
    I'm hoping One Piece has a deus ex machina come its ending. I want to see the Thousand Sunny randomly turn into Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann through the power of courage and nakamaship.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLuffy559 View Post
    Was he being sarcastic or genuine with the ass-kissing?
    Saiki approaches One Piece painting by Oda.
    It's presented in its original raw form, and not through prints, and he's amazed at the quality that goes in, praising the hell out of Oda.
    The panel shows two paintings from Oda.... both blurred and censored out with a huge question mark.

It's a joke because 1) Come to Jump Fest yourself to find out! 2) What, do I look like I can copy ODA EIICHIRO? Sheesh.

It was genuine ass-kissing but at the same time, humorous.

I also liked him running into cosplayers... He sees post-time skip Straw Hats cosplayers, noticing how well they're done.
    Then he runs into Naruto. Lots of Naruto. They're all Naruto. He says What is this, Kage-bunshin?

He also makes fun of himself, having this guy name all these obsecure shitty sounding titles that no one's heard of, and mixing his own old title among them.

Quote Originally Posted by sniperking323 View Post
    The PS3 should be region-free
    Yes but not the games from my understanding. Which is pretty much a case by case basis,sometimes it is,sometimes its not.

Am I correct?

Quote Originally Posted by ARC-1300 View Post
    Yes but not the games from my understanding. Which is pretty much a case by case basis,sometimes it is,sometimes its not.

Am I correct?
    I know Persona 4 Arena was region-locked, but I only know that because it was considered such a huge deal when it was announced. Can't think of another example.

Most PS3 game are region-free. I'm sure this one will be, too.

3DS Friend Code: 2535-3762-9083

He also makes fun of himself, having this guy name all these obsecure shitty sounding titles that no one's heard of, and mixing his own old title among them.
    Bit interested in this, does he name actual series or just comes up with generic sounding names ?

Quote Originally Posted by No Maam View Post
    Bit interested in this, does he name actual series or just comes up with generic sounding names ?
    Generic sounding fake crappy series with titles that sound like they would sink to the bottom of TOC asap.
    But randomly among it was "Boku no Watashi no Yushagaku" which was PSI author's previous work in Jump that got canned after 6 volumes.

Saiki has never heard of any of it.

Then the friend brings up Crow and Otto 11 (from you know where), which he says "I don't know what those are but somehow I do".
    The manga friend (who has a serious case of Chuunibyou) recommends, "Odd-eyed Persona Cerberos" is way back in the back of Jump, bottom of TOC. LOL.
    There's a lot of TOC jokes this chapter.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information