+ Reply to Thread
Page 165 of 844 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 163 164 165 166 167 175 215 265 665 ... LastLast
Results 3,281 to 3,300 of 16875

Thread: The "Shueisha" Thread

Stay foxy out there! Kitsune Inferno's Avatar

Default Re: Weekly Shonen Jump TOC

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Bad_Lith View Post
    bless you for doing this. A year or so ago I started trying to do this myself, but I just got so disorganized and stuff and it all fell apart.

But I love seeing this kind of data build up, so please stick with it!

one thing: Toriko is light green for sure. Do you see him in the front there with Naruto and Luffy? we big three now, baby~~
    Again, it's basically all age for the first column's coloration. The second column is the one that speaks loudest, and that will become clear as the chart grows. (I'm a little more than halfway finished with 2011's chart)

エッチなのはいけないと思います! Malintex_Terek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy Justice View Post
    I'm confused by your second sentence. Do you like or not like Mx0 (I assume the latter, as I think that's the majority opinion)?
    A post is worth 1,000 words even if there's actually only about 90 in that one.
    MUV-LUV ALTERNATIVE
    Making Anime and Manga OBSOLETE since 2006
    PM me for details

To be fair, Kagami's recent plot developments were terrible, and it didn't seem to have much potential. Although it was as enjoyable as 90% of Shonen rom-coms.

Quote Originally Posted by Shezar View Post
    Cover:
    http://img24.imagehaven.net/img/thum..._JOJO_Xmas.jpg

Didnt see post here,is quite nice cover.
    Does aqny1 know the name of the manga i the upper right corner? Really interested D:
    Theories : Buggy will become a shichibukai just cuz of the Impel Down lvl 6 prisioners behind him, Moria is alive but in a coma, Ivankov will find Sabo in the New World as 1 of the Rev. Army commanders, next nakama is a fishman something like a Great White

Aggravator via Destiny darktravis's Avatar

^Rengoku, its a oneshot.

after seeing the last page of this week's Medaka Box, it'll be ending quite soon, so it probably won't get cancelled.

I swear every series is ending... maybe nothing will get cancelled this time.

next week if it gets leaked if not 2 weeks
    Jump Issue 5/6 Information

Lead CP - One Piece

Center Colour - Beelzebub

Extra Pages - Beelzebub (30pages)

Yaaaaay pretty picture from Oda!
    A proud fan of Kizaru, Whitebeard and Rayleigh!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1000sunny View Post
    And, oh, looks like Ichigo knows more than he is letting on and can't help but strike his signature pose: Loosely holding his sword, knees bent, with the dumbest look of shock on his face....Classic Bleach

Quote Originally Posted by Lutzu View Post
    next week if it gets leaked if not 2 weeks
    Jump Issue 5/6 Information

Lead CP - One Piece

Center Colour - Beelzebub

Extra Pages - Beelzebub (30pages)
    Wait this issue is the last one for two weeks then ?

Darn.

Quote Originally Posted by hao-sama View Post
    after seeing the last page of this week's Medaka Box, it'll be ending quite soon, so it probably won't get cancelled.
    I don't think its quite ending since that is the villains goal, the villain can't win.

I'm probably very late to say this but I'm pumped beelzebub is doing better (knock on wood!)

Member of Beelzebub is Freakin' Awesome Group
    what I'm catching up on currently: Gintama, lone wolf & cub, Nausicaš of the Valley of the Wind, and lost in poem (by our very own AP member GEPPETTOSMONSTER)

Quote Originally Posted by IceBorg View Post
    I don't think its quite ending since that is the villains goal, the villain can't win.
    yeah, but Medaka Box is as meta as you can get for a series. I'll be ending this manga before the anime begins is obviously the NisioIsin speaking through his characters, obviously announcing that Medaka is ending before the anime adaptation airs next year.

I really don't care much whether Medaka ends soon tbh, frankly, the only character I care about Kumagawa. In my opinion, the manga is certainly long enough, and has gone through too many genre changes already. Idk how he'll be able to lengthen this series more than he already has. It has already gone off on several tangents, and it hasn't been about the medaka's suggestion box (which is the manga's premise) for the past year or so.

and who says the villains can't win? i say screw that, Hao was Shaman King's main villain and he won the Shaman Fight.

And you pick the most unsatisfying ending for an established series of the last 20 years.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Kagami is definitely ending, or at least the author is making a complete hash of the last few chapters. I said at the beginning that the plot didn't seem to be one for the long-term, and it's even more obvious now. The plot twists are contrived, unoriginal and out of the blue rage-worthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy Justice View Post
    Kagami is definitely ending, or at least the author is making a complete hash of the last few chapters. I said at the beginning that the plot didn't seem to be one for the long-term, and it's even more obvious now. The plot twists are contrived, unoriginal and out of the blue rage-worthy.
    I just hope he doesn't need as long to get back as he did after mx0 ended, kagami certainly hasn't been too interesting. I hope his next work returns to involving trick plots(or strategical exposition well I'm really not sure how to call them) like in Mx0 or to some degree pretty face.

Next Jump (05-06) comes out on January 4th. So if we get it 5 days earlier, it will be on December 30th, a friday.
    Nah.

Quote Originally Posted by !Volpe View Post
    Next Jump (05-06) comes out on January 4th. So if we get it 5 days earlier, it will be on December 30th, a friday.
    Is that issue a double issue too?

It definitely is, considering the issue number(s)

What exactly is a double-issue? Correct me if I'm wrong, but the chapter wasn't longer...

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information