+ Reply to Thread
Page 139 of 844 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 137 138 139 140 141 149 189 239 639 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,780 of 16875

Thread: The "Shueisha" Thread

Default Re: Weekly Shonen Jump TOC

Toriko is 2nd, now that's sweet. It pained me to see it even 2-3 positions lower than usual. It's that funny chapter with Sunny getting his crotch grabbed after giving Guemon a bird and Toriko demonstrating double beef and mountain sliding towards them, right?
    And Naruto looks really pathetic. It just screams how Kishi is tired and bored of his creation.
    Next week is One Piece picture, groovy! Party time!
    A proud fan of Kizaru, Whitebeard and Rayleigh!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1000sunny View Post
    And, oh, looks like Ichigo knows more than he is letting on and can't help but strike his signature pose: Loosely holding his sword, knees bent, with the dumbest look of shock on his face....Classic Bleach

Well, to be fair after 12 years you may not have anymore so many great ideas.
    Sure it`s nothing impressing here from Kishimoto but it`s "just" the 12th year and so not THAT important.
    UnrevealedVegapunk/Ryokugyu/Loki/Rocks/Im-san
    IslandElbaf/Raftel/GodValley
    UnresolvedWeevil´s plan/Explaining DFs/Deal with Kuma-Bonney´s past/Joy-Boy/Zunisha´s story/Rocks flashback/Void Century/Rioponeglyph/Uranus/the D.clan
    DFWind/Metal/Wood/Acid/Liquid/Time-Stop

Reborn and Fairy Tail are the only manga on this forum I've sat down and written page-length posts about, and of the two, Reborn is worse by far.

My long posts in the FT thread are generally about whatever,

But my posts in the Reborn thread are motivated by genuine hate, which is why I stopped making them.

Reborn is a failure not only as a shonen manga, but in the medium of storytelling.

At least Fairy Tail colors by numbers.

Reborn doesn't even know where the damn coloring book is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wagomu View Post
    There's a great lighthearted vibe around here, because no matter how serious we might get, we're all together because of some magical pirate.

every bad thing ever said about Reborn is true. I don't even have to look them up, because you could say anything bad about it and it would be true.

but what gets my particular panties in a bunch is that the art is fuckshit pissbusy. Sometimes I literally don't have a fucking clue what's going on, made worse by the fact that the powers are sometimes only made distinct by color. In a black and white manga. Reborn definitely doesn't get as much hate as it deserves.

and, to stay on topic - Medaka Box? In MY top 5? It's more likely than you think.

Wow, Bleach knocked down to 7th place, whatXD Awesome! One Piece getting the cover next week, some thing special for One Piece fans instore?
    Luffy fan.
    LuffyxHancock or LuffyxNami? I can't decide.

Why do people actively want other mangas to fail? I can understand complaining that a manga is too low, but I can't understand why it's a big problem if Bleach is like 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy Justice View Post
    Why do people actively want other mangas to fail? I can understand complaining that a manga is too low, but I can't understand why it's a big problem if Bleach is like 3rd.
    Because we want good manga to be in that spot instead.

Because it's absolutely terrible and clearly doesn't deserve to be in safe haven.

In any other magazine, WHO CARES.
    But in WSJ, the best selling magazine in Japan and the highest competition for survival, bad weeds like this should fail.
    Oh Lord Jesus yes, it should.

Quote Originally Posted by Aohige_AP View Post
    Because it's absolutely terrible and clearly doesn't deserve to be in safe haven.

In any other magazine, WHO CARES.
    But in WSJ, the best selling magazine in Japan and the highest competition for survival, bad weeds like this should fail.
    Oh Lord Jesus yes, it should.
    Your hate of Bleach makes me strong. :D

Just read Silence's post on Reborn. It was beautiful.

Because it's an insult to other comics writers (and writers in general) who put in a lot of effort into their craft and make really good series who don't make as much money as an author who's absolutely terrible.

That's my two cents.
    My Hero Academia is my favorite manga series right now. At least so long as the high of its greatness remains. United States of Smash.

Think with me. My favirote manga is in a low position. And I want it to be higher. Automatically, the others series above it need to go down.
    Nah.

Quote Originally Posted by !Volpe View Post
    Think with me. My favirote manga is in a low position. And I want it to be higher. Automatically, the others series above it need to go down.
    It's a question of semantics. If OP was 8th and Bleach was 2nd, I'd say I wish OP was higher, not Bleach should be 8th. I couldn't care less where Bleach was, if some people are enjoying it all power to them. It sounds petty to me, unless you love every series bar Bleach, it shouldn't matter to you whether it's doing well or not. If it's ranked high, people must be liking it, so where's the problem with that?

It's a question of semantics. If OP was 8th and Bleach was 2nd, I'd say I wish OP was higher, not Bleach should be 8th. I couldn't care less where Bleach was, if some people are enjoying it all power to them. It sounds petty to me, unless you love every series bar Bleach, it shouldn't matter to you whether it's doing well or not. If it's ranked high, people must be liking it, so where's the problem with that?
    I don't like Bleach, I want it to be in last place, I don't know what is wrong with that.

Quote Originally Posted by IceBorg View Post
    I don't like Bleach, I want it to be in last place, I don't know what is wrong with that.
    You, my friend, speak the truth.
    Nah.

Metalica Metalluca's author is going to start a new series in the next issue of Saikyo Jump.

Here's the pic of the main character:
    http://twitpic.com/6vsq78

It's called Kyouryuu Taisen Dinobout.
    Last edited by Strawhat Chan; October 7th, 2011 at 10:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Strawhat Chan View Post
    Metalica Metalluca's author is going to start a new series in the next issue of Saikyo Jump.

Here's the pic of the main character:
    http://twitpic.com/6vsq78

It's called Kyouryuu Taisen Dinobout.
    If it's about dinos, then I guess this next series is gonna get canceled also.
    Theories : Buggy will become a shichibukai just cuz of the Impel Down lvl 6 prisioners behind him, Moria is alive but in a coma, Ivankov will find Sabo in the New World as 1 of the Rev. Army commanders, next nakama is a fishman something like a Great White

It's a game adaptation.
    この世に悪があるとすればそれは人の心だ。

Quote Originally Posted by AtomicFruit View Post
    Why ? I thought kids loved dinosaurs

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Zenigame View Post
    It's a game adaptation.
    Oh.

.........My opinion on the man(?)'s profesional qualities has not changed in any significant way.

Quote Originally Posted by AtomicFruit View Post
    Dinosaurs are cool, look at Diego.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information