+ Reply to Thread
Page 138 of 844 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 136 137 138 139 140 148 188 238 638 ... LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,760 of 16874

Thread: The "Shueisha" Thread

Default Re: Weekly Shonen Jump TOC

Wait, no. Bleach is 7th. Kurogane isn't officially ranked yet.

Fine, I'll bite.

Considering that the current ranking was from what was supposed to be Bleach's "comeback chapter" (hahaha), the fact that it is only 7th (by technicality since Kurogane isn't officially ranked yet) actually could be worse.

Best top 3, I know Beelzebub is in no real danger but I wish it was still a bit higher.

Quote Originally Posted by RDarren View Post
    Hell yeah, Sket hanging in there! Medaka at top 5 and having another CP next week... Good for ST&RS rising up a bit. Like this TOC alot...

But Nura has CP which means it's unranked.
    Oo isn't it only for the cover that is unraked?

Pokemon X/Y ingame name: Pedro
    3DS FC : 1547 5213 7769 - NNID : SunGodKizaru Switch: SW-7487-5553-2501

Quote Originally Posted by GetsugaZoro View Post
    Oo isn't it only for the cover that is unraked?
    All that has Colored Pages for a certain issue is assumed to be unranked from its pertained chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by Strawhat Chan View Post
    Bleach is 8th!? What's going on? It's the chapter in which Rukia appears, isn't it?!
    Look on the bright side, at least it's not # 2 like last week. Hell it's out of the top 5, so maybe, just maybe, it'll tank some more ?

The good thing is that Bleach is under Gintama.
    Nah.

ST&RS is rising a bit. I hope this trend continues.

Sket Dance really profited of the anime, huh?

3DS Friend Code: 2535-3762-9083

Shipmate

Kubo brought out Rukia and big swords and all he gets is mere seventh place? Hilarious.

But what really matters, ST&RS rose two ranks. I'm still not panicking.

The funny thing, is that Reborn is all up with a stupid chapter.
    Nah.

Reborn has been awful for a while, I'm amazed why we don't see as many people whining about it like with other mangas Xd.

Pokemon X/Y ingame name: Pedro
    3DS FC : 1547 5213 7769 - NNID : SunGodKizaru Switch: SW-7487-5553-2501

Reborn has been super awful ever since the first Varia arc ended.. No wait, let me correct myself: it's been horrible ever since the first fight with Mukuro ended. It's far worse than either Bleach or Naruto, and I guess that's why nobody ever complains about it. It's more pitiable than aggravating (unless you expect something of it), but hey, even kids need their weekly dose of manga. Its Japanese readers seem to enjoy it.

And the TOC itself is mighty fine. Beelz is a little low again, but it shouldn't be in danger yet. Keeping in mind it isn't a serious top contender even when it is at its best (not as long as people think of it as a gag manga rather than a fighting shonen), the rankings probably won't ever rise that high, so there's no real reason to get worried.
    In Loving Memory of Toraish, Rex Avium: http://apforums.net/showthread.php?t=40786 | 3DS Friend Code: 3196-4274-7836

The new arc has been pretty good so far. Plus it's all about the secret of the Arcobaleno, something people have been wondering about for years..I don't remember which chapter was 8 chapters ago, but I'm not surprised it's risen.

3DS Friend Code: 2535-3762-9083

If Bleach keep falling, it's all right. But Beelzebub needs to stay in good positions.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcelloF View Post
    The new arc has been pretty good so far. Plus it's all about the secret of the Arcobaleno, something people have been wondering about for years..I don't remember which chapter was 8 chapters ago, but I'm not surprised it's risen.
    Yeah, Reborn's plot twists and ideas in general have been fairly good and interesting, but the way they've been executed has been quite bad. No foreshadowing, except maybe for this particular Arcobaleno arc, a lot of deus ex machinas that make no sense at all, random superpowerful characters appearing out of nowhere and then shortly after getting their asses beaten by the main protagonist.. Big things like that which affect the overall quality quite a lot. But I can see people liking the series too. If structural details don't matter, it's a passable fighting shonen. Comparable to Naruto or FT.
    Last edited by Dryish; October 4th, 2011 at 06:48 AM. Reason: Sorry 'bout the offtopic. Carry on~
    In Loving Memory of Toraish, Rex Avium: http://apforums.net/showthread.php?t=40786 | 3DS Friend Code: 3196-4274-7836

Well it's hard to comment on Reborn ever since Silence made the single definitive arguments on why no one should ever read Reborn. It's kind of hard to complain when he said everything that can possibly be said about the series.

Quote Originally Posted by RPGJay View Post
    Well it's hard to comment on Reborn ever since Silence made the single definitive arguments on why no one should ever read Reborn. It's kind of hard to complain when he said everything that can possibly be said about the series.
    Link please? :D ....

Quote Originally Posted by RPGJay View Post
    Yeah, what s/he said.

Just click on his post here and you'll see why I am physically incapable of saying any of my issues with Reborn. Silence has already said them like, 5 times better than I ever could.

Quote Originally Posted by Silence View Post
    I've practically written... dissertations on why Reborn is awful over in the Reborn thread.
    Last edited by RPGJay; October 4th, 2011 at 07:34 AM. Reason: my apologies Silence

It's like the terribleness of last week's TOC was sucked from this week giving an awesome TOC. A shame Reborn is so high but Bleach is only 7th with its comeback chapter and Sket is 3rd! You go Sket!!!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information