+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 844 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 150 200 600 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 2,000 of 16875

Thread: The "Shueisha" Thread

Default Re: Weekly Shonen Jump TOC

uh, well. I mean, the top 3 is interchangeable. I like those series but i wouldn´t put one on top of another. But yes, indeed there´s five in there. My bad.

I still don't follow Toriko so can't say much about it and Gintama which I've never read since I know that there's a great lack on volumes online.
    My two favorites series are One Piece and Beelzebub. I do like Bakuman and magico quite a lot, but the other two really do stand out for me.
    As for Enigma, well, lately the manga didn't feel so good to me, I don't like it at the bottom 5, but it isn't as good as it once was imo but I'm currently three chapters behind, so... I actually will read them now and edit here later if necessary.

EDIT: Enigma got cool again, the last chapter specially was a really good one for me but since the TOC's actually are for seven or eight chapters before I guess I can understand it's ranking a bit though I still want it to go up by a lot.
    Last edited by D-kun; June 29th, 2011 at 07:36 PM.

One Piece
    Sket Dance/Gintama
    Toriko/Belzebub
    Bakuman
    Series who I respect for longevity (Kochikame)
    Series that I respect because they are so alien and unknown to me (Inumarudashi)
    Series that I respect because people say that they have potential, but I won't read them till 100 chapters (Magico, Enigma)
    Medaka Box
    Naruto
    Young series that will crash and burn
    Kuroko no Basket/ Reborn
    Bleach
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    One Piece
    Sket Dance/Gintama
    Toriko/Belzebub
    Bakuman
    Series that I respect because they are so alien and unknown to me (Inumarudashi)
    Series that I respect because people say that they have potential, but I won't read them till 100 chapters (Magico, Enigma)
    Medaka Box
    Naruto
    Kuroko no Basket/ Reborn
    Bleach
    You forgot Nura. I'd say that it's probably around the Kochikame level though I can't say for sure. Aside from that you were pretty much spot on.
    My Hero Academia is my favorite manga series right now. At least so long as the high of its greatness remains. United States of Smash.

Quote Originally Posted by Kareem Said View Post
    You forgot Nura. I'd say that it's probably around the Kochikame level though I can't say for sure. Aside from that you were pretty much spot on.
    Id say that your analisis is spot on. The only +100 that I still want to read. But not now.
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Oh Bleach, you so insane.
    I heard Kuroko no basket is garbage, but won't get canceled because Jump needs sport manga. Is that true? Because it's just sad - I just finished 3 weeks marathon of Hajime no Ippo, and I'm delightfully surprised how interesting sports manga can be when done right. I want Jump to get something competent too.
    A proud fan of Kizaru, Whitebeard and Rayleigh!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1000sunny View Post
    And, oh, looks like Ichigo knows more than he is letting on and can't help but strike his signature pose: Loosely holding his sword, knees bent, with the dumbest look of shock on his face....Classic Bleach

I need to read Beelzebub.

Nurarihyon no Mago deserved the name of Owarihyon no Mago (Owari = End) over at 2ch, but I hope the crysis for it is over now. It certainly has some interesting setup and I'd love Shiibashi to finally do some interesting stuff with it. I hope it'll do better now.

Lose all your hope for Hunter x Hunter - it's likely going to dwell in the bottom when it's back, just like it did last time. Readers' patience isn't boundless.

Aggravator via Destiny darktravis's Avatar

lol Everyone (including me) has the same favourite 5 or 6 WSJ manga that they want to see at the top.

Happy about Bleach's new (possibly regular for a while) position.
    Not happy about Enigma's off-week.

^ not me, i really REALLY dislike bakuman :V

and atm i only read the first toriko chapter

One Piece
    Sket Dance/Gintama
    Toriko/Belzebub
    Bakuman
    Medaka Box
    Naruto
    Kuroko no Basket/ Reborn
    Bleach
    What ?

How can you dislike Bakuman?

Unless you don't like to read much.

Quote Originally Posted by No Maam View Post
    What ?
    I won't read Enigma Nor Magico untill they have 100 chapters, even though I've heard good things about them.

Why are you following me and asking me to explain my posts?
    SW-4128-8032-0729

I won't read Enigma Nor Magico untill they have 100 chapters, even though I've heard good things about them.

Why are you following me and asking me to explain my posts?
    Because I find that to be rather bogus reasoning.

Because I find that to be rather bogus reasoning.
    Are there any weird looking people in this series ?

Y'all know, a series has to at least have a four armed man fighting with a straw to hook me in. ;)
    . .

I don't care. The only series that I've read since the BEGINING is Bakuman, and that's because it had 2 hit authors backing it up.

I won't invest my time in a manga that could get canceled at any time. If me reading it could somehow improve it's chances to survive, like if I could fill the polls or something, I'd do it.
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Yeah good thing I never read that zoo manga with the rabbit.

Quote Originally Posted by IceBorg View Post
    . .
    That was a joke dingit :P

Personaly, if a story is good it shouldn't matter whether or not it "could" get canceled at any moment seeing even series over 100 chapters can get canceled.

Quote Originally Posted by IceBorg View Post
    How can you dislike Bakuman?

Unless you don't like to read much.

at first i "liked" it, it was useful for the people who were interested in knowing how its the process and best ways to get an idea, turn it into a manga, and get it published...

but i dont give a **** about the personal life of the characters, i dont like any of them (used to like eiji, and fukuda. now i only like hiramaru)

i also dont care if they get or dont get an anime, most of the characters annoy me to no end.

most of the characters looks the same with different hair, and some of the girls looks like fish, and not in the cool way like OP

no, i dont care the amount of text at all. that never bothered me

for a shonen jump manga that teach us how to get a manga in shonen jump, its the least shonen stuff i`ve ever read... it never amuses me, mostly bores me, i never get the least bit excited of what will happen on the next chapter... and, except for very few hiramaru and yoshida moments, i never laugh at all X_X

You do realize that shonen manga is pretty much manga for young boys and doesn't necessarily need to be action packed.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information