Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: ~ My suggestions ~

Default ~ My suggestions ~

~ gonnichiwa ~

I know it's kinda rude to suggest suggestion for the forum in the same day i register ~ I mean .. What do i know ?~
    And i know some members may hate me because of this ... But i'm ready to take the chance ~ And beside the forum is already co0l and amazing no matter what i said ~

Anywayz my suggestion are : - ~

1- You should add more than just 2 fields under our avy in the post ~ I mean the ( Join Date , Location ) ~
    I mean you should add more fields ,,,, Ummm like ... let's see ( Posts , ummm i can't think of something else actually ~ oh wait what about the mood or just add anything else ~ It's up to the Admin actually ~

2- You should let us add more than 2 photos in the sig. and let it be more than 5 lines .~ oh yeah i have a question ... is it that every time you get cretin number of posts you add more photos in the signature ... ummm or something like dat ~

3- Oh yeah what's up with the afro guy XD it's funny but is it a one piece forum it should be one piece chracters ~

Umm i think that's it ....

It's not necessary to do them ... But at least read them ...

So yeah that's it ... Take care you get that me people ~
    I think i'm going to make good friend here ~

Arigatō
    I'м вυч иω ωαтħıиg иe ρıee ~ ı'łł υρđαтe мч αναтαя αиđ ıgиαтυяe łαтeя ~

Default Re: ~ My suggestions ~

oh, the ''afro guy'' is actually luffy.(you must've not seen the davy back fight arc yet,right?)

A real rain will come... JERK DISEASE's Avatar

lol at everything
    1. Ace (), 2. WB (), 3. BB (X), 4. Perona () 5. Boa () 6. Jimbei (???), 7. Sabo lives (), 8. Timeskip ()

See you in another life! Mugiwara_no_Ice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by мffч-ħαи View Post
    I know it's kinda rude
    If you know it's rude, why do it, you stupid.
    Seeking infinity, with all my affinities.
    Finding truth, like a falling fruit, my ultimate finality.
    Inside my being, the outside, all things; the finite leads the way.

Quote Originally Posted by šмffч-ħαи™ View Post
    ~ gonnichiwa ~
    It's Konnichiwa.

Ohayo Gozaimasu! Ore wa Se-jin.

1- You should add more than just 2 fields under our avy in the post ~ I mean the ( Join Date , Location ) ~
    I mean you should add more fields ,,,, Ummm like ... let's see ( Posts , ummm i can't think of something else actually ~ oh wait what about the mood or just add anything else ~ It's up to the Admin actually ~
    I was juuuuust thinking about post counts under the avatar. It would be nice but I doubt anything else like moods and such would be considered. Once you frequent these forums, you will understand the vibe and just know what and what not to expect.

2- You should let us add more than 2 photos in the sig. and let it be more than 5 lines .~ oh yeah i have a question ... is it that every time you get cretin number of posts you add more photos in the signature ... ummm or something like dat ~
    Yeah...I am pretty sure it's safe to say to forget this. It aint happenin'. It's going to be the cause of more spam and slower page loads because of the massive amounts of images people will have in there sigs. Discussions here get pretty intense and the last thing people wanna see is a page full of oversized sigs, especially when people are "16 Charactering".....yeah I said it....

3- Oh yeah what's up with the afro guy http://apforums.net/images/blaze/sta.../forum_new.gif XD it's funny but is it a one piece forum it should be one piece chracters ~
    Yes well he is actually Afro Luffy. Not to spoil it for you but he does exist. Look into the Davy Back Arc.

Quote Originally Posted by JERK DISEASE View Post
    lol at everything
    I am surprised that that's all you gotta say but then again...hmmm....

Post count is a bad idea. If it's visible then I'm sure people will just try to get as many posts as possible at the expense of good posts. Same as with rep, it's not a good idea. And the sig limit is there so as to keep load times low for people with slow internet. I sometimes go to NF and they have no sig limit that I'm aware of and it's just ridiculous. There's no need for overly large sigs, and I don't think the limit is all that strict, you can fit a lot within it.

See you in another life! Mugiwara_no_Ice's Avatar

Post count, rep system and such were already discussed thousand times.
    Conclusion: nothing good to gain from such a change.
    Seeking infinity, with all my affinities.
    Finding truth, like a falling fruit, my ultimate finality.
    Inside my being, the outside, all things; the finite leads the way.

Rep is only good for identifying the worst of the worst, anyone else has enough people like them to earn passable rep.

A real rain will come... JERK DISEASE's Avatar

In making this forum more like Narutofan we're going to need to do things more dramatic then that.
    First we'll need to transform at least 75% of the userbase into bitter painfully unfunny 15 year old boys who have watched nothing but Carlos Mencia and Dane Cook for years.
    The remaining 25% will be incredibly lonely girls who are also absolutely the stupidest people on earth.
    We need to have half of these people be tremendous passive aggressive anuses, while the other half has to think they're comedians when in reality they are just robots designed to post "gar" "cookie monster jpg" and "u mad" over and over.

Furthermore the moderation staff must all strategically shoot themselves in the head in such a way that they turn themselves into a mentally defunct baby willing to reside over one of the worst trash heaps on the internet and stridently defend it from changing whatsoever. Banning anyone calling it on it's shit in any way shape or form.

We've got a big job ahead of us.
    1. Ace (), 2. WB (), 3. BB (X), 4. Perona () 5. Boa () 6. Jimbei (???), 7. Sabo lives (), 8. Timeskip ()

Quote Originally Posted by Airflow View Post
    Rep is only good for identifying the worst of the worst, anyone else has enough people like them to earn passable rep.
    Do you really need little red dots to identify the worst of the worst?

Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible. - Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicDebris View Post
    Do you really need little red dots to identify the worst of the worst?
    I mean for people who are new to the forum/infrequent visitors. i.e this thread's creator.

Quote Originally Posted by JERK DISEASE View Post
    In making this forum more like Narutofan we're going to need to do things more dramatic then that.
    First we'll need to transform at least 75% of the userbase into bitter painfully unfunny 15 year old boys who have watched nothing but Carlos Mencia and Dane Cook for years.
    The remaining 25% will be incredibly lonely girls who are also absolutely the stupidest people on earth.
    We need to have half of these people be tremendous passive aggressive anuses, while the other half has to think they're comedians when in reality they are just robots designed to post "gar" "cookie monster jpg" and "u mad" over and over.

Furthermore the moderation staff must all strategically shoot themselves in the head in such a way that they turn themselves into a mentally defunct baby willing to reside over one of the worst trash heaps on the internet and stridently defend it from changing whatsoever. Banning anyone calling it on it's shit in any way shape or form.

We've got a big job ahead of us.
    I was waiting for this. Good Job and so true.

What's with your nickname?

Quote Originally Posted by šмffч-ħαи™ View Post
    ~ gonnichiwa ~

I know it's kinda rude to suggest suggestion for the forum in the same day i register ~ I mean .. What do i know ?~
    And i know some members may hate me because of this ... But i'm ready to take the chance ~ And beside the forum is already co0l and amazing no matter what i said ~
    Yeah, don't worry, let's see what you've got.

Anywayz my suggestion are : - ~

Why? Is there a point? As for the postcount number, I'm pretty sure it was removed for a reason (numerous people posting just for the sake of having a high postcount and thus a bigger e-pen0r). And, come on, if you're going to suggest something, at least tell us why you think it would be useful. Right now I'm simply guessing and it's not really fun.

The current signature rules are fair, in my opinion. In fact, some people still abuse that privilege and also, I think it looks stupid to have more than two (large) images in your signature. It makes it look disproportional, that is, unless both images are the same size.

Oh, also bigger load times, lame gifs etc.

3- Oh yeah what's up with the afro guy http://apforums.net/images/blaze/sta.../forum_new.gif XD it's funny but is it a one piece forum it should be one piece chracters ~
    You sound like an obvious troll, but since this is an anime forum, just catch up to the latest chapters/episodes and you'll understand.

Umm i think that's it ....

It's not necessary to do them ... But at least read them ...

So yeah that's it ... Take care you get that me people ~
    I think i'm going to make good friend here ~

Arigatō
    Well, I gave you my opinion. Also, your current posting style is graphically horrid. Less smileys and "~"'s, dude.

And a final question, how the heck are you even able to log in?

Quote Originally Posted by MiniLuffy View Post
    Me Being an Asshole
    Stop being an asshole to the guy, he just joined.

And a final question, how the heck are you even able to log in?
    On the other hand, good friggin' question lmao!

Quote Originally Posted by Airflow View Post
    I mean for people who are new to the forum/infrequent visitors. i.e this thread's creator.
    If they care about the forum enough to stick around, they'll know. They'll know.

Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible. - Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by Sage View Post

I'm not being an asshole, what gave you the idea? He wanted an opinion, I gave him one. I think I was rather polite, too.

uhhh just skip that whole shit...
    thread close.
    mods here?
    UnrevealedVegapunk/Ryokugyu/Loki/Rocks/Im-san
    IslandElbaf/Raftel/GodValley
    UnresolvedWeevils plan/Explaining DFs/Deal with Kuma-Bonneys past/Joy-Boy/Zunishas story/Rocks flashback/Void Century/Rioponeglyph/Uranus/the D.clan
    DFWind/Metal/Wood/Acid/Liquid/Time-Stop

Too many fancy characters and emoticons used in the OP. That distracted me too much over the important message you wanted to communicate.

An immigrant from Narutofan, probably.

Quote Originally Posted by Sage View Post

How was he being an asshole? He answered seriously.

Closed Thread

Thread Information