+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lock On!

Default Lock On!

Not sure if anyone else reads this.. but I just got started on it over at onemanga. So far I'm only like 3 chapters in, but it's pretty good and has a decent plot to it. Something to alleviate the boredom in-between waiting on One Piece no doubt.

Just wondering everyone's thoughts on it. Personally, I preferred the Chapter 0 one-shot to the actual first chapter.

Default Re: Lock On!

Not only is there a thread for this somewhere, Lock On! is getting cancelled in the next week or so I think.

Lol, yeah, I've been reading it and now it's getting cancelled already. To be honest, it's not the most original and has very little depth. But it was a fun read anyway.

I searched to find a thread for it, and one didn't pop up so how was I supposed to be aware of that?

Not to mention I just started the series, so how I was supposed to know of it's impending doom either? And yes, it was indeed a fun little read. One of those simple shonen that can hold my attention.
    kevinmidas.bandcamp.com
    I'm a musician! Have a listen!

Quote Originally Posted by Keo2309 View Post
    Not sure if anyone else reads this.. but I just got started on it over at onemanga. So far I'm only like 3 chapters in, but it's pretty good and has a decent plot to it. Something to alleviate the boredom in-between waiting on One Piece no doubt.

Just wondering everyone's thoughts on it. Personally, I preferred the Chapter 0 one-shot to the actual first chapter.
    Chapter 0 is definately superior. Especially the fight.
    ΩMEGA PIRATES: ? Members
    Captain: Zkaiser
    Threat Level: Pink
    Goal: Prove the Elemental Haki Theory

Wouldn't have found it if I didn't limit the search to this board specifically: http://apforums.net/showthread.php?t=26572

When Lock On! first appeared in the list, I thought "Sogeking manga!" lol~

As for what I liked, it was chapter 16. Because of finding out about the main character, and stuff like on page 16 that makes you feel sad too.

It's always a sad time when cancellation occurs in Weekly Jump.

Its shit. Time to go.

this the manga that the guy wears and eyepatch and takes pictures?

only read a couple chapters so far, have the rest downloaded just didnt' read yet. but getting cancled huh? guess i'll put that into my pile of short lived cancelled manga such as double arts.

Shipmate

Quote Originally Posted by Sammsy View Post
    guess i'll put that into my pile of short lived cancelled manga such as double arts.
    Did you just compair this to Double Arts?

only read a couple chapters so far, have the rest downloaded just didnt' read yet. but getting cancled huh? guess i'll put that into my pile of short lived cancelled manga such as double arts.
    Noooo.... Its not even at par with double arts.

Indiscriminate Grappler Gokuyuske's Avatar

I'm sorry, but Lock On is a one dimensional, depthless rag compared to the beautiful Double Arts. Don't go there.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information