Closed Thread
Page 3 of 175 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto Discussion [RE-RE-REDUX IX]

Default Re: The Naruto Must Go On IX

That's kind of why I don't want PbtDL, since it's over 8 minutes long. And it'd be kind of hard to find pictures for everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by x20a View Post
    so the Naruto threads close every 500 pages?
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Wagomu View Post
    I started with my ELP line, just because it fit. Anyways...

And the meek shall inherit the earth...

Excellent, Wagomu! Mwahahaha!!!

Quote Originally Posted by robbybedfart View Post
    Oh god. I just hurt myself laughing.

And now I must rewatch that video.

Or possibly pack.
    Or watch AMV Hell 4, which is almost as good.

Say hi to Kaku's "It's Hip to be Square" for me.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Next time I will prepare images and the codes for every lyrics in my MS word before starting. And all I will need to do is to copy pasta.

Quote Originally Posted by robbybedfart View Post
    Oh god. I just hurt myself laughing.

And now I must rewatch that video.

Or possibly pack.
    Both can be done at the same time. Just turn it up real loud! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Insider2000 View Post
    Or watch AMV Hell 4, which is almost as good.

Say hi to Kaku's "It's Hip to be Square" for me.
    I eventually got used to AMV Hell 4, but it took a few watchings.... It would be nice to have a new one... Oh well, I guess they really meant four to be the last.
    Last edited by SleepySlug; June 2nd, 2010 at 09:39 PM. Reason: No? But I thought it was a perfect plan...

We need the song decided long before then.

Quote Originally Posted by Sea View Post
    Next time I will prepare images and the codes for every lyrics in my MS word before starting. And all I will need to do is to copy pasta.
    Works great. I didn't have it for every line but for maybe 10 just in case I missed a few.

Quote Originally Posted by SleepySlug View Post

I eventually got used to AMV Hell 4, but it took a few watchings.... It would be nice to have a new one... Oh well, I guess they really meant four to be the last.
    Depends on when 0 came out.

Quote Originally Posted by Kairouseki View Post
    Works great. I didn't have it for every line but for maybe 10 just in case I missed a few.
    I did that for let me go, worked out nicely.

About this TLC vs JuJu debate...

Goddamn, TLC makes AGOG level posts. I feel sincerely sorry for those who had to judge this shit.
    Last edited by Jazzy Jinx; June 2nd, 2010 at 09:43 PM. Reason: No offense to TLC.

So was Kishi taking things seriously when he did anything involving Pain's character.

Or was he just joking around and wanted to see how many people would seriously think Pain was a good character no matter what Kishi did for his laughs.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Kenny View Post
    About this TLC vs JuJu debate...

Goddamn, TLC makes AGOG level posts. I sincerely feel sorry for those who had to judge this shit.
    Except that TLC (S) actually makes good use of the space he is given.

AGOG just spams bullshit after bullshit.

Seriously...the kid makes what little brain I have left hurt like a motherfucker.

I really don't post in the actual One Piece section, simply because the stuff I want to say has already been said.

Quote Originally Posted by StrawHatRican View Post
    Except that TLC (S) actually makes good use of the space he is given.

AGOG just spams bullshit after bullshit.

Seriously...the kid makes what little brain I have left hurt like a motherfucker.
    Which is why I put "No offense to TLC" in the edit message. I understand that it's a debate and all but personally, I think it's better when you keep shit short and simple. There's no point in reiterating your own statements in your own post more than once. If they don't catch it the first time then it's either their fault for ignoring a valid statement or your own fault for failing to make a valid statement.

But anyway...
    Last edited by Jazzy Jinx; June 2nd, 2010 at 09:52 PM. Reason: One and done, baby. Keep it short.

Well, i think repeating a point will not only carve it into the opponent's mind so that they can't miss it, but also help us realize what's is wrong with our own point.
    Like: ...blah blah...oh wait...

Discovered Stowaway

anyway... are your "LOOOOOOSER" posters done?

Quote Originally Posted by x20a View Post
    so the Naruto threads close every 500 pages?
    Every thread is like that.

In short: TLC/S was more articulate than Juju but some of his points lacked sincerity or just felt a bit forced, like the whole thing about Naruto's lack of demonstrated anger/hatred towards the Kyuubi when it was already an established theme that Naruto has been moving down the path of becoming a peaceful sap and the Kyuubi was a tool left for him to harness.

Once you get past Juju's jujunese language he actually did a fairly good job countering TLS' points (definitely the 1st two points), then TLS had a few "lol wut?" points when he tried to argue that the reader couldn't tell how the Kyuubi felt emotionally and the whole point he tried to make about it being uncertain whether Kyuubi was attacking Naruto or just knocking down the prison door was a bit silly. All in all I gave it to Juju though it was close and it would of probably been more entertaining had Juju used english instead of his personal text speak dialetic. Though the OP and other random offtopic parts were dumb and I felt like I was watching two handicaps trying to slap each other to death due to how weak and ineffective those arguments were.

So at the end of the chapter I literally said... wat.

and heyyy brand new naruto thread. hoooorah.

But seriously like ... what. ._.

Kishimoto is like trying to get naruto to meet his parents?? O-o and why does she look evil. ._.

Confusion should be the title of this chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by Sea View Post
    Well, i think repeating a point will not only carve it into the opponent's mind so that they can't miss it, but also help us realize what's is wrong with our own point.
    Like: ...blah blah...oh wait...
    Expanding on a point is different from repeating a point. For instance:

"Santa isn't real." "Santa isn't real."

That shit is unnecessary. I heard you the first time so there's no need to continue reiterating that. But, if say, it goes like this:

"Santa isn't real nor is any other fictious holiday figure."

That would be closer to expanding. Mind you, TLC did both unnecessary repeating and expansion so it's a gripe that I can ultimately overlook but it still managed to make his posts much longer than they had to be.

JuJu seemed to suffer a reverse fate with poor structure in his arguments and his adamance of sticking with his own posting style rather than breaking away from it and speaking more coherently but I did like that he used citations.

Anyway, I could go on about my analysis forever but... who cares?

Closed Thread

Thread Information