+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34

Thread: Go Go Power Rangers... to Krispy Kreme!

Default Re: Go Go Power Rangers... to Krispy Kreme!

I'm shocked. He was only 38! I liked Ninja Storm. While not one of my favorite rangers, I loved the character and that team.

NNID: jervinnectar

Looks like Austin St John is coming back to Power Rangers next year for a crossover episode for Beast Morphers.

https://www.twitter.com/PwrRngrSite/...55617119682560

Nice. This is what I want, bringing back past rangers for an episode or two of crossover fun.

I don't have a problem with Austin returning. Since he haven't been on the show, since Forever Red back during Wild Force. I'm just happy that it's someone else besides JDF as usual.

Agreed. I'm not one of those JDF haters I've seen in the fandom. I'm happy with him returning as much as he wants, but I also want other rangers returning. There's so much that can be done with an older franchise. Have another season with a ranger mentor or supporting character. Or, have a new ranger be the child of an older ranger. Play around with the concept is all I'm saying.

Here is the first look at the San Diego Comic Con excuslive, Power Rangers Lighting Collection Jason 2 pack (that comes with MMPR Red Ranger with Green Ranger armor, and the Gold Zeo Ranger). I have to say the figures looks really nice. So far I only got the SPD Shadow Ranger from the new Lighting Collection figures and I can say already it's already better then the Bandai's Legacy figures.

https://www.cnet.com/news/original-red-ranger-jason-stars-in-comic-con-exclusive-power-rangers-bundle/

Has anyone been playing Legacy Wars?

I've played it on/off for the last two years but have really gotten into it as of recent, despite my problems with the gameplay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    A magical strange Twilight Zone episode where no other education is offered, and the only option is Bill Nye the Science Guy videos

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information