+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mortal Kombat Legacy 2 (Cary Hiroyuki reprising his role as Shang Tsung!!!)

Default Mortal Kombat Legacy 2 (Cary Hiroyuki reprising his role as Shang Tsung!!!)

I accept that I'm, like, the only person who gets excited for Mortal Kombat stuff, but some of this is too awesome. The Mortal Kombat Legacy series that was online has gotten a continuation. Several of actors have been dropped, but several of new folk have been added.

http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/32...nced-for-2013/

-Harry Shum Jr, the Chinese dancer and performer from Glee, will be playing Sub-Zero (Kuai Liang). Say what you want about Glee, the guy is actually really talented and really athletic so he could pull it off. Besides, we might actually get a Chinese Sub-Zero for once.

-Casper Van Diem will be playing as Johnny Cage. ....That is going to be so good.

-Best of all: FUCKING CARY HIROYUKI is returning to play as Shang Tsung. The best Shang Tsung ever from the first movie. Perfection!
    I didn't care once the last season ended, but Cary reprising his role as Shang is just too good. And it works regardless of age.

Tahmoh Penikett won't be playing Stryker anymore ( He was a great Stryker), and Jeri Ryan won't be playing Sonya anymore. No mention of Jax's actor returning or leaving, but Scorpion, Kitana, and Kano's actors are all staying.

Default Re: Mortal Kombat Legacy 2 (Cary Hiroyuki reprising his role as Shang Tsung!!!)

I didn't see the point of them changing a lot of the characters pasts.. I found that weird.
    if you want to check out my game progress: http://soggybreadgm.tumblr.com/

Default Re: Mortal Kombat Legacy 2 (Cary Hiroyuki reprising his role as Shang Tsung!!!)

Meh, MK9 did it too. Kitana and Mileena's relationships were changed. Stryker and Kabal are suddenly friends. Raiden is 10000x more of an idiot.

There's always changes in adaptations or reboots. I don't mind any of the changes the show made. I liked Stryker working with Sonya and Jax. Hell, I actually liked Raiden, and I freaking hate Raiden.

I really liked the original pitch for this series, then Ed Boon got involved...

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information