+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 81 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: The Dark Knight Rises

Default Re: Batman 3

I second this. Bowler-Hat Riddler or Bust.

It's never going to happen, but I'd like to see Nolan's take on Clock King. However, he's definitely not main villain material for a movie.

I'd like to see a female villain, but to be honest there aren't really that many good female villains in Batman. We have Harley, but that won't work with Heath dead. We got Catwoman and Ivy, but they've already been done, don't think that Nolan wants to use them. We got Talia al Ghul, but Ra's has already been done, no need to throw his daughter in too.

Anyway, they ones i want to see and find most realistic to be in it, is Riddler and the Mad Hatter. Riddler has been done before, but that performance was just godawful, so he needs to be redeemed. Mad Hatter could work out great in the Nolan-verse, he could be made really dark, with his obsession of Alice, and his mindcontrol machines. If i remember correctly, wasn't Jarvis Tetch kinda foreshadowed in Dark Knight? I seem to remember a guy with a namebadge which said Jarvis Tetch...

Quote Originally Posted by Ichnob View Post
    It's never going to happen, but I'd like to see Nolan's take on Clock King. However, he's definitely not main villain material for a movie.
    Clock King was one of my favourite villains in the animated series, but unfortunately he will probably just fade away into nothingness...

I could NEVER see them using the Mad Hatter in a realistic movie.

Now Black Mask and Firefly on the other hand....(especially Black Mask in the current storyline...I can put the info in spoiler tabs if anyone wants to know what I am talking about).

Quote Originally Posted by "Fire Priest" Hughes View Post
    Good Luck with that opinion.
    He has my support with that opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by The Iceman View Post
    My bets Killer Croc, they hinted at him in the second. Plus that fuck the scarecrow is free so....
    Where exactly did they hint at Croc in Dark Knight?

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer Local-chan's Avatar

All I remember about Croc was that he was in the Gotham Knight animated thing that linked Begins and Dark Knight. As was Scarecrow.

Heard about this. Glad it's got a topic now, considering weve got definate confirmation.

When they came out, I never fully appreciated the films for what they are. But after getting round to
    watching Heath Ledgers performance in The Dark Knight, I absolutely love this series.

Anyway, there've been rumours about who's to play the Riddler.
    David Tennant said he'd love to play him, plus he's just left Doctor Who, so who knows ? XD
    Quote Originally Posted by sanji499 View Post
    I wonder what was Bale's reaction when the stunt double broke the imax camera?
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvers Rayleigh View Post
    In the United States we don't have much manga around, specifically One Piece, and mainly the newer chapters - Jan 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Ivotas View Post
    Where exactly did they hint at Croc in Dark Knight?
    Some people say that the big black man in the boat was a hint-off to Croc, with the weird scars on his neck being the skin cancer (it's only a rumor, so it'd be awesome if you didn't stick a pitchfork in me for saying false things).

I liked the rumor with Johnny Depp being the Riddler. He could really pull that off.

And I really wish to see Two-Face in this. He got rushed too much in The Dark Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Zoro View Post
    And I really wish to see Two-Face in this. He got rushed too much in The Dark Knight.
    He's kind of...Dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk View Post
    He's kind of...Dead.
    He fell a short fall from a building. This is Batman. No one truly die from that in Batman.

And I don't think they said Two-Face died. I think they said Harvey Dent died, but they said that to hide the fact that he went crazy so that the city could have hope.

No, Nolan went on record saying that Harvey Dent/Two-Face is dead.

Two-Face is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Badass SnoCone View Post
    The Riddler has got to be in there. But I don't think he should be Jim Carrey-esque. He should be like THIS Riddler:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_c9Q1AbsfOZ...20/riddler.jpg

EDIT: How about Poison Ivy, too?
    Do not want Sweet Transvestite Riddler

Also while it's kind of dumb to stick to "just" "realistic" villians (yeah , because a guy in a bat suit fighting crime is so realistic) , what kind of story could you have with say Clayface ?

Mind you I would jizz my pants if they would CGI the TAS Clayface , I mean dayum !

NOT that horrible abomination from the new animated series .

Quote Originally Posted by Badass SnoCone View Post
    The Riddler has got to be in there. But I don't think he should be Jim Carrey-esque. He should be like THIS Riddler:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_c9Q1AbsfOZ...20/riddler.jpg

EDIT: How about Poison Ivy, too?
    But he's like totally Emo. Everyone would complain it was getting "Twilight"
    Quote Originally Posted by sanji499 View Post
    I wonder what was Bale's reaction when the stunt double broke the imax camera?
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvers Rayleigh View Post
    In the United States we don't have much manga around, specifically One Piece, and mainly the newer chapters - Jan 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    Bowler-Hat Riddler or Bust.
    This .

My name is a Killing Word Zyordius's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darkstorm View Post
    I deny that .
    As do I.

I would like to see a villain that hasn't been touched on at all like Clay-Face.
    I think the series is going to stick to more semi-realistic villains, so guys like Croc, Man-Bat and Clay-Face may never even get a thought. Villains like Riddler, Catwoman and Penguin seem more likely but I would like something fresh.
    Also a ban on Bale doing his terrible Batman voice would be great

agreed on the voice. That shit needs to go.

just use a low voice. that's really are there is to it

Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk View Post
    He's kind of...Dead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichnob View Post
    No, Nolan went on record saying that Harvey Dent/Two-Face is dead.

Two-Face is dead.
    Ah.

When the movie came out, there was a lot of talk of whether or not he was dead. No one really cleared me up on it, but personally I didn't want to think he died, since y'know, it would look like Batman killed him, and it would just seem pointless for Batman to break his one rule that he has struggled so hard to keep during that movie. (or you could just say he died from the fall, whatever whatever)

In my dreams, there exists a Riff Trax that's just Kevin Conroy speaking over Bale's lines in THE Batman voice.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information