+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: Nakama-Fansubs BIG Batch Torrents!!!!!

  1. #1
    The new Pirate King Downloading's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Croatia

    Default Nakama-Fansubs BIG Batch Torrents!!!!!

    You guys asked for them and here they are! But let me warn you that the initial seeding is gonna be slow because I'm currently the only seeder. So any help is greatly appreciated! They're in groups of 10.
    364 - 373
    HD - Torrent
    SD - Torrent
    374 - 383
    HD - Torrent
    SD - Torrent
    384 - 393
    HD - Torrent
    SD - Torrent
    394 - 403
    HD - Torrent
    SD - Torrent
    381, 394, 396-397, 400-405
    FHD - Torrent
    The N-F Straw Hats 1-6
    1-6 - Torrent

  2. #2

    Default Re: Nakama-Fansubs BIG Batch Torrents!!!!!

    What's the NF straw hats?

  3. #3

    Default Re: Nakama-Fansubs BIG Batch Torrents!!!!!

    there need to be more seeders for these batches most ppl are stuck on or around 35%

  4. #4

    Default Re: Nakama-Fansubs BIG Batch Torrents!!!!!

    it's not available?? The bars are all red... please help.....

  5. #5

    Default Re: Nakama-Fansubs BIG Batch Torrents!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by toogoodbro View Post
    it's not available?? The bars are all red... please help.....
    These torrents are old. I highly doubt you'll ever be able to get anything out of these.

    One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord

  6. #6

    Default Re: Nakama-Fansubs BIG Batch Torrents!!!!!

    do you know anywhere else I can get them? any other websites or threads? please

  7. #7

    Default Re: Nakama-Fansubs BIG Batch Torrents!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by toogoodbro View Post
    do you know anywhere else I can get them? any other websites or threads? please
    I don't have a complete solution, but here's a torrent that contains some Nakama-Fansub episodes.

    http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=284832

    One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord

  8. #8

    Default Re: Nakama-Fansubs BIG Batch Torrents!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Galaxy 9000 View Post
    I don't have a complete solution, but here's a torrent that contains some Nakama-Fansub episodes.

    http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=284832

    Thank you :)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  9. #9

    Default Re: Nakama-Fansubs BIG Batch Torrents!!!!!

    do you have episodes 400-500?? I can't find any batches with that anywhere

  10. #10

    Default Re: Nakama-Fansubs BIG Batch Torrents!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by toogoodbro View Post
    do you have episodes 400-500?? I can't find any batches with that anywhere
    http://tracker.yibis.com/

    go to the "batches" tab. it has everything from 1-516

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BernieCrane View Post
    http://tracker.yibis.com/

    go to the "batches" tab. it has everything from 1-516
    I think he wants Nakama-Fansubs' releases though... which are pretty much extinct from the Internet at this point.

    If you don't mind the team change, do use the link provided though. They're more accurate anyways.

    One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord

  12. #12

    Default Re: Nakama-Fansubs BIG Batch Torrents!!!!!

    Thanks for the link.


    Absolute Hotness... Arara, I Mean Justice

  13. #13

    Default Re: Nakama-Fansubs BIG Batch Torrents!!!!!

    So nakama-fansubs is gone??? I really liked them...

  14. #14

    Default Re: Nakama-Fansubs BIG Batch Torrents!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by toogoodbro View Post
    So nakama-fansubs is gone??? I really liked them...
    Yea, considering the length of the show, it's not surprising that fansubs come and go. It's somewhat amazing Yibis has been able to stick around for almost 300 episodes now.

  15. #15

    Default Re: Nakama-Fansubs BIG Batch Torrents!!!!!

    So I can't get episodes 400-500 through Nakama-Fansubs? I like yibis but I like NF more..

  16. #16

    Default Re: Nakama-Fansubs BIG Batch Torrents!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by toogoodbro View Post
    So I can't get episodes 400-500 through Nakama-Fansubs? I like yibis but I like NF more..
    Yea, you're going to have to go with Yibis.

  17. #17

    Default Re: Nakama-Fansubs BIG Batch Torrents!!!!!

    ok so after episode 516 cause that was yibis has so far. Where should I download the rest up until the latest one??

  18. #18

    Default Re: Nakama-Fansubs BIG Batch Torrents!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by toogoodbro View Post
    ok so after episode 516 cause that was yibis has so far. Where should I download the rest up until the latest one??
    http://tracker.yibis.com/

    All at the link provided up to 667.

    One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord

  19. #19

    Default Re: Nakama-Fansubs BIG Batch Torrents!!!!!

    so apparently yibis started adding the cool effect when characters yell out their moves like the "gomu gomu no" effect. I respect what yibis is doing but honestly what a stupid move to remove those...

  20. #20

    Default Re: Nakama-Fansubs BIG Batch Torrents!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by toogoodbro View Post
    so apparently yibis started adding the cool effect when characters yell out their moves like the "gomu gomu no" effect. I respect what yibis is doing but honestly what a stupid move to remove those...
    They're kinda a waste of time, and don't really affect the overall quality of the release, so I respect their decision to stop making them.

    One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts