+ Reply to Thread
Page 248 of 248 FirstFirst ... 148 198 238 246 247 248
Results 4,941 to 4,951 of 4951

Thread: Pokémon Black and White

Default Re: Pokémon Black and White

I wonder why does Nintendo wait so damned long to officially make these things available via Mystery Gift.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiroy View Post
    I wonder why does Nintendo wait so damned long to officially make these things available via Mystery Gift.
    To keep the product fresh in people's minds, excited and thinking about it for the 2-3 years between games.

Its not really Nintendo's fault people hacked the game minutes after it came out so we've known the extra three legendaries for almost 2 years now.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

And to go along with the anime, they release one each year with a movie and promote the shit out of them.

This time they actually realeased the 3 "secret" legendaries at the same time or almost at the same time since Genosect is being released in September I believe.

Pokemon X/Y ingame name: Pedro
    3DS FC : 1547 5213 7769 - NNID : SunGodKizaru Switch: SW-7487-5553-2501

Well, now I can say that I've encountered (and caught) my third wild Shiny, a Minum. Hoping for something more impressive, but I'll take what I can get.
    ~Stargazer~, ~Distance~ original stories.
    3DS Friend Code: 2234-8294-8917

Anyone got a Keldeon already? It seems all the shops in my area which should give it away don't...
    3DS FC: 0903-2798-9958
    PSN: H3kt1
    My YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuw...yK6eHc5FiDIEOw

MALKIOR THE DESTROYER KaizokuJinbei's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hekti View Post
    Anyone got a Keldeon already? It seems all the shops in my area which should give it away don't...
    I got mine fine it's a Gamestop event were you at the right shop?
    PSN: Ryuunaga, Nintendo Switch Friend ID: SW-1971-9767-4001, Steam: Malkior7, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464

Long as the gamestop you go by has wifi, you should be able to get it from thin air in front of the store, you don't even have to go in or ask or anything. But it needs to be a gamestop, they're the ones that have the promo.

Make sure your DS' wifi is setup properly though, that's key.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.

Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Apparently the Keldeo event is being held in Middlesborough tomorrow... probably won't be able to get it. it was in Newcastle a few days ago. OTL.

Yepp, got mine yesterday.
    We stood in front of the Gamestop, but it didn't work, so we asked them. Turns out they had to activate it first (they don't just leave it on all the time). But the Gamestop we went to is pretty deserted, so if you go to a more popular one you might not even have to talk to anyone, like Robby said.

I might actually use Keldeo in BW2. Water/fighting type is interesting, and I kinda lie the look of it... and its not as broken as some legendaries.

But... I never use legendaries in-game. Always feels too... broken.

I'm trying to decide on a water-type for White 2 as well, and Keldeo here is a tempting choice. I normally don't use legendaries either, but Keldeo seems like one of those not-too-overpowered "semi-legendaries." So I probably would use it, just like I used Victini in my White playthrough for a while.

But my inability to give it a nickname is a big detractor.
    [ Twitter | deviantART | FanFic: Dragon Ball GT: Revised ]
    3DS FC: 1504 - 5800 - 6358 // NNID: KaboomKrusader // PSN: KaboomKrusader // Steam: KaboomKrusader

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information