Closed Thread
Page 6 of 500 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 10000

Thread: Is this Naruto's VIIIth life, is this just fantasy?

  1. #101
    Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Unknown

    Default Re: Hareway to the stars is better then Naruto VIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk View Post
    You can also run really damn fast.
    and jumpget very high.

  2. #102
    The Album Guy Nobodyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Virginia, US

    Default Re: Hareway to the stars is better then Naruto VIII

    Aww, I missed all the good stuff! (stupid real life getting in the way) Oh well, that was an awesome send off to Naruto Thread VII, and here's hoping this one will be even better.

    And that you for that AWESOME drawing Snocone! I love how you drew me. Indeed, I am Nobodyman, with the power of pure anonymity!

  3. #103

    Default Re: Hareway to the stars is better then Naruto VIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    And that you for that AWESOME drawing Snocone! I love how you drew me. Indeed, I am Nobodyman, with the power of pure anonymity!
    It is a powerful ability to appear and reappear in one spot, sometimes without being noticed. Like a spy. Except super.

    -Who is that strange man?
    -Nobody.
    -Nobody?
    -Exactly.




  4. #104
    The Album Guy Nobodyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Virginia, US

    Default Re: Hareway to the stars is better then Naruto VIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Badass SnoCone View Post
    It is a powerful ability to appear and reappear in one spot, sometimes without being noticed. Like a spy. Except super.

    -Who is that strange man?
    -Nobody.
    -Nobody?
    -Exactly.
    Honest to God, I really am like that in real life too. I tend to sneak up on people quite a bit, and I don't even try Yeah, I'm a regular Rorschach, or The Question.

  5. #105

    Default Re: Hareway to the stars is better then Naruto VIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    The Question.
    And I thought I was the only person who knew/liked The Question.


    ?




  6. #106

    Default Re: Hareway to the stars is better then Naruto VIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    Honest to God, I really am like that in real life too. I tend to sneak up on people quite a bit, and I don't even try Yeah, I'm a regular Rorschach, or The Question.
    I also got that skill, but now that I'm a tiger I doubt that it will be as comon as before.

  7. #107
    Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Unknown

    Default Re: Hareway to the stars is better then Naruto VIII

    Nobodyman is so badass.

    He fights with a MonkeyBird, a Snake, and a Dog.

  8. #108
    The Album Guy Nobodyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Virginia, US

    Default Re: Hareway to the stars is better then Naruto VIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Badass SnoCone View Post
    And I thought I was the only person who knew/liked The Question.


    ?
    Yeah, well, I watched JLU. That shit was awesome.

    Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    I also got that skill, but now that I'm a tiger I doubt that it will be as comon as before.
    Nonsense. Tigers can be quite stealthy.....uh, I think. At the very least they're wicked strong.

  9. #109
    Voici La Chévre Wagomu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Location

    Default Re: Hareway to the stars is better then Naruto VIII

    All I've got in real life is the power of the silly walk

    [youtube]IqhlQfXUk7w[/youtube]

    3DS FC: 0662-3589-2887
    NNID: Gibbs-free

  10. #110

    Default Re: Hareway to the stars is better then Naruto VIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman
    Yeah, well, I watched JLU. That shit was awesome.
    Guilty as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingofSarus View Post
    Nobodyman is so badass.

    He fights with a MonkeyBird, a Snake, and a Dog.
    A gecko, a snocone, a tiger, and a rubber band with a death ray, too.

    Really, we're all one big Justice league. Except better.




  11. #111
    Voici La Chévre Wagomu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Location

    Default Re: Hareway to the stars is better then Naruto VIII

    We just need an arbitrary Aquaman ripoff and we're set!

    3DS FC: 0662-3589-2887
    NNID: Gibbs-free

  12. #112

    Default Re: Hareway to the stars is better then Naruto VIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Wagomu View Post
    We just need an arbitrary Aquaman ripoff and we're set!
    Well, Thousand Lion chan's a boat with a talking, living figurehead. Let's just say he can go underwater. Is he useless enough to rip off Aquaman?




  13. #113

    Default Re: Hareway to the stars is better then Naruto VIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    Nonsense. Tigers can be quite stealthy.....uh, I think. At the very least they're wicked strong.
    But tigers don't attack unless they are unseen, and don't go to stealth mode with a lilly on their backs or when they aren't hunting.

    I read that indian people used mask at the back of their heads and tiger attacks sudendly dropped.

    Quote Originally Posted by Badass SnoCone View Post
    A gecko, a snocone, a tiger, and a rubber band with a death ray, too.

    Really, we're all one big Justice league. Except better.

  14. #114
    The Album Guy Nobodyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Virginia, US

    Default Re: Hareway to the stars is better then Naruto VIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Wagomu View Post
    We just need an arbitrary Aquaman ripoff and we're set!
    I don't know about you guys, but I'm lookin' at juju.

    Well, I guess it could also be Thousand Lion chan. Once he gets the special coating he will be able to go underwater.

  15. #115

    Default Re: Hareway to the stars is better then Naruto VIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    I don't know about you guys, but I'm lookin' at juju.
    Juju is the N-agent, he's double-crossed both us and the enemy so many times that we both asume that he is betraying but keep him around just in case.

  16. #116
    The Album Guy Nobodyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Virginia, US

    Default Re: Hareway to the stars is better then Naruto VIII

    Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    Juju is the N-agent, he's double-crossed both us and the enemy so many times that we both asume that he is betraying but keep him around just in case.
    Ah, I gotcha. Also, this.

    [YOUTUBE]c8wN_cA-fQg[/YOUTUBE]

  17. #117
    Voici La Chévre Wagomu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Location

    Default Re: Hareway to the stars is better then Naruto VIII

    Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    Juju is the N-agent, he's double-crossed both us and the enemy so many times that we both asume that he is betraying but keep him around just in case.
    He could be both. It would further serve to drive the point home that he's useless and an antagonist.

    3DS FC: 0662-3589-2887
    NNID: Gibbs-free

  18. #118

    Default Re: Hareway to the stars is better then Naruto VIII

    Controlling creatures from the depths IS NOT a lame power



    [YOUTUBE]kb4cLfWOvLA[/YOUTUBE]

    I couldn't find a video with just the Aquaman vs Downpour (Fantastic twin who uses his water morphing powers better, but tries to drown aquaman... yeah)

  19. #119
    Voici La Chévre Wagomu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Location

    Default Re: Hareway to the stars is better then Naruto VIII

    If Aquaman can't do anything outside the ocean. He's like a fish out of water.

    3DS FC: 0662-3589-2887
    NNID: Gibbs-free

  20. #120

    Default Re: Hareway to the stars is better then Naruto VIII

    Oh, well the new Aquaman from JL was a complete and utter badass that oozed awesomeness. And he had a hook. HE is actually one of my favorites.

    The old aquaman, however, sucked balls. Controlling creatures from the depth. Why don't you fight your own battles?

    However, the new and old Aquaman are like 2 completely different people.




Closed Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts